Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9193817 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2017
In other news, i collected this from po today, they called me themselves (wouldn't have known since their site is always down), package was not tampered with, i opened and found this bae inside. Have the woman a tip of #200 Well-done nipost

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2017
princetom1:

How much is mi 6 with all the bells and whistle? There is even a silver edition on the way that is insane. Check Giztop for mi 6, 6gb ram and 64gn rom for just 399.99 usd. So, tell me wat again. And Mi max 2 doesn't have half of the bells and whistle of mi 6 o tongue

My bro, just drink cold pure water and cool your temper. What's done is done, keys keep hoping for the best
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2017
HeavenlyBang:
Received my Doogee Y6 case today. 15 days with 4PX Expresss. Pretty good. Phone should be here by tomorrow, hopefully.

Collected the case of my phone and screen guard too today, though they don't have tracking information but my fone who is a friend with your order through the thin and though in the hand of the airline before getting to Nigeria yesterday was said to have not reached their location today. but will check again tomorrow.

Modified: Aliexpress just alert me now that my order was undeliverable. Nipost said yet to collect the item. Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2017
emaminaj:

3gb/16gb not the normal 3gb/32gb
ya, I know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2017
LEGITLAYO:
Thanks a lot sir.
Please could you put me through on how to purchase from AliExpress and how long it will take for the package to arrive Nigeria.
about that how long it will take... just order and pretend like you're not expecting anything

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 4:55pm On May 25, 2017
LEGITLAYO:
Thanks a lot sir.
Please could you put me through on how to purchase from AliExpress and how long it will take for the package to arrive Nigeria.

You can as well save ursef the anxiety of waiting.
I can get it shipped to you within 7 days.
Yep wink, 7 days.

Beep/WhatsApp me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2017
Arrival at Processing Center (Country code: NG)
2017-05-25 11:45:00 [GMT+8]

Does this means its now in my post office
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:59pm On May 25, 2017
So I went to the other side of the divide and got this beauty from Meizu as a back up phone.Love it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2017
seyema:
Arrival at Processing Center (Country code: NG)
2017-05-25 11:45:00 [GMT+8]

Does this means its now in my post office
Yes oooo, if you are in Lagos go to post office tomorrow or today if they have not close, but other state wait till Monday, don't wait till they call you ooo just tell them you have tracked it and it show its with them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2017
ubev01:

My bro, just drink cold pure water and cool your temper. What's done is done, keys keep hoping for the best

I don drink am ooo

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2017
About mi max 2, any news on the type of usb port its having. They kind of kept mute on that one even hiding that aspect from the video they teased
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2017
delvinmaya:
Abeg make una epp my life. This Female English notification no gree comot. @jboixx, pls epp

Hope u don sort this issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:15pm On May 25, 2017
delvinmaya:
Abeg make una epp my life. This Female English notification no gree comot. @jboixx, pls epp
.Settings > Installed Apps > Google text to speech > Show notification > disable show notification.
If the above couldn't solve it, then, it's either you're doing it wrongly or you need to Google for more option. This and the previous method are what I know that works.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2017
Oworock:

Collected the case of my phone and screen guard too today, though they don't have tracking information but my fone who is a friend with your order through the thin and though in the hand of the airline before getting to Nigeria yesterday was said to have not reached their location today. but will check again tomorrow.

Modified: Aliexpress just alert me now that my order was undeliverable. Nipost said yet to collect the item. Nigeria we hail thee.

Haha, typical NIPOST shenanigans. It happens, I guess. Hopefully we pick our devices tomorrow.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 25, 2017
ubev01:
Xiaomi really humbled everybody, prior to launch of mi max 2 everybody in the rumor industry was like sd660 and sd626. And fans were like sd660 please, no sd626. Xiaomi then decided to ditch the sd660 and sd626 altogether, pretended as if they ve never heard of sd650 and even used it along with sd652 in the last generation of mi max, to them sd625 is enough.
But seriously, what is it with xiaomi and sd625? Xiaomi had never used a processor more than twice (correct me if I'm wrong) on their phones, but have used sd625 on 3 different models. Is there something we the fans are not seeing that xiaomi is seeing more clearly?
They were the first to use sd650 (note 3) but reverted back to sd625 on note 4, note 4x. Now mi max has moved from sd650 to sd625. I believe there's a reason for doing so and is not just cos of battery
SD 625 is power efficient. Even Redmi note 4x with 4100mAh battery, out performs the MI Max with 4850mAh battery. Optimisation on the 625 is second to none.
Now imagine Max 2 with 5300mAh battery..... Fill in the gap cool

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 25, 2017
emaminaj:

I just dey look una since o....We sef wey dey read una don run our battery down....I Hail
grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2017
Damn. Am so anxious, like there should be a time faster...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikbnice(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2017
Who can help me order the spare parts of my phone from aliexpress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:34pm On May 25, 2017
ikbnice:
Who can help me order the spare parts of my phone from aliexpress?
.Spare partS ke? How many parts spoil or you wan buy am keep?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2017
Godvilla:
SD 625 is power efficient. Even Redmi note 4x with 4100mAh battery, out performs the MI Max with 4850mAh battery. Optimisation on the 625 is second to none.
Now imagine Max 2 with 5300mAh battery..... Fill in the gap cool

If i want only battery, i will just buy power bank or oukitel k1000, angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2017
ubev01:
About mi max 2, any news on the type of usb port its having. They kind of kept mute on that one even hiding that aspect from the video they teased

Type c
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:37pm On May 25, 2017
Ebubemg:
I hope it's system error for the seller own good
. Apologies for my earlier post. Check the delivery information on a browser to know the address of the recipient, screenshot it and contact the seller for a reship or open a dispute.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:39pm On May 25, 2017
princetom1:

If i want only battery, i will just buy power bank or oukitel k1000, angry
.Your outburst shows mi max 2 disappointed you big time o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikbnice(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2017
jboixxx:

.Spare partS ke? How many parts spoil or you wan buy am keep?
these chinko models are good but parts na gobe. I need the digitizer, sim/sd card holder, screen guard to prevent further damage to the screen and pouch.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2017
jboixxx:

.Your outburst shows mi max 2 disappointed you big time o.

Yea, no be only me, we plenty. Between, how is the tweet on vintino phone going? Wen i saw that red J sign, he he he grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2017
Ubev01, are u the one that commented on gizmochina on Mi Max 2?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:44pm On May 25, 2017
princetom1:

Yea, no be only me, we plenty. Between, how is the tweet on vintino phone going? Wen i saw that red J sign, he he he grin
. Hahahaha at RED J.
I've not been there since ds morning, if only we can get folks here to retweet it plentifully. I don see emaminaj hand there too. Will check it out later today to know what's up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:45pm On May 25, 2017
ikbnice:
these chinko models are good but parts na gobe. I need the digitizer, sim/sd card holder, screen guard to prevent further damage to the screen and pouch.
contact emaminaj, protein0 or noobody for the deal. I think my oga rookidmart is involved too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
I sent you a screenshot this morning na. You didn't see it? Princetom1.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikbnice(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2017
jboixxx:

contact emaminaj, protein0 or noobody for the deal. I think my oga rookidmart is involved too.
thanks, I will now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2017
ubev01:
Xiaomi really humbled everybody, prior to launch of mi max 2 everybody in the rumor industry was like sd660 and sd626. And fans were like sd660 please, no sd626. Xiaomi then decided to ditch the sd660 and sd626 altogether, pretended as if they ve never heard of sd650 and even used it along with sd652 in the last generation of mi max, to them sd625 is enough.
But seriously, what is it with xiaomi and sd625? Xiaomi had never used a processor more than twice (correct me if I'm wrong) on their phones, but have used sd625 on 3 different models. Is there something we the fans are not seeing that xiaomi is seeing more clearly?
They were the first to use sd650 (note 3) but reverted back to sd625 on note 4, note 4x. Now mi max has moved from sd650 to sd625. I believe there's a reason for doing so and is not just cos of battery

They realised the fans referred better battery life to processing power
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikbnice(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2017
Could you please help me get these phone spareparts from aliexpress, I have shoppe for it, it only remain payment
Cc emaminaj, protein0, noobody, rookidmart

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.