Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9179181 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8738) (8739) (8740) (8741) (8742) (8743) (8744) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Take your evening meds. We understand you are having relapse

I see the replies you were expecting wasn't what you got
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Then the fanboys should stop comparing it to iPhone. It is an insult to Apple. Kei Nairaland hype made me purchase it. I think it is for game lovers

If e sure you go and get the Mi 11 Ultra then comeback to this your comparison

I don't get the sense of intelligence you feel you are displaying comparing a Midrange device ($220 ish) with devices with over $800 MSRP

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jendor123: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
kimberyl:

Hi, I have a week old redmi 10 for sale if you don't mind.
All accessories intact including evidence of purchase (receipt).
Want to sell it because I was gifted another phone.

How much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Daintydan:
Redmi devices are over hyped. Got the Redmi 10 and I can tell you, the camera is sh¡t, the flashlight seems to be the worst I've used.

True! Na overhyped dey worry them.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Then the fanboys should stop comparing it to iPhone. It is an insult to Apple. Kei Nairaland hype made me purchase it. I think it is for game lovers

Anyone comparing it to iPhone knows nothing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
peteregwu:

True! Na overhyped dey worry them.

Remind me the highest Xiaomi device you have ever owned?

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kimberyl: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
jendor123:

How much?
N75,000
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kimberyl: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
jendor123:

How much?
N75,000 only
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kimberyl: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
SSaintkay:

Drop your contact sir
Okay, but hope you don't mind we discuss it here for transparency purpose
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
genius43:

Remind me the highest Xiaomi device you have ever owned?

The guy goes from entry level phone to entry level phone but he has mouth to yarn nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ArticleBeast: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
genius43:

If e sure you go and get the Mi 11 Ultra then comeback to this your comparison

I don't get the sense of intelligence you feel you are displaying comparing a Midrange device ($220 ish) with devices with over $800 MSRP
I got the Xiaomi because of Nairaland hype of the device and how they compare it to top brands. Infact I bought the note10s and 10pro this morning. I will check out the 11 ultra tho.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SSaintkay(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
kimberyl:

Okay, but hope you don't mind we discuss it here for transparency purpose
Drop the spec, pics and the last price of the phone sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
ArticleBeast:

I got the Xiaomi because of Nairaland hype of the device and how they compare it to top brands. Infact I bought the note10s and 10pro this morning. I will check out the 11 ultra tho.

Remember the name o, Mi 11 Ultra not Redmi 11 Ultra.

Everytime you guys come to say hype but when you want to buy the brand to compare with your brands that can do no wrong you get the bottom feeders in the line up. You won't get the ones priced above 500k mark to do your comparisons.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 1:49am On Nov 25, 2021
B
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 25, 2021
ArticleBeast:

You guys go just dey lie anyhow, like lie Mohammed. Which money did you use to buy both phones? ,Is it the one you've been using to maintain your struggling baby boy car?
I dare you to post the pics of both phones with receipt now. If you don't post the pics, with your Nairaland account name typed inside the carton of both, and the receipt bearing same name on both, then shut it. That's how you guys will just be lying to prove useless points.
You bought a Xiaomi phone with a Helio G95 processor, come here dey yarn Opata. That's if it's true you even bought one at all.
I got no problem with the type of phone one chooses to buy, but stay on your lane abeg, before I tell you wetin u no go like hear. Allow people like me wey just buy Xiaomi enjoy our phones in peace and get the hell out of this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ArticleBeast: 4:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Privit:

You guys go just dey lie anyhow, like lie Mohammed. Which money did you use to buy both phones? ,Is it the one you've been using to maintain your struggling baby boy car?
I dare you to post the pics of both phones with receipt now. If you don't post the pics, with your Nairaland account name typed inside the carton of both, and the receipt bearing same name on both, then shut it. That's how you guys will just be lying to prove useless points.
You bought a Xiaomi phone with a Helio G95 processor, come here dey yarn Opata. That's if it's true you even bought one at all.
I got no problem with the type of phone one chooses to buy, but stay on your lane abeg, before I tell you wetin u no go like hear. Allow people like me wey just buy Xiaomi enjoy our phones in peace and get the hell out of this thread.
Who are you to give me instructions? Don't go and work hard so that money won't be ur problem. Btw I drive a BMW X3 and added the baby boy for daily runs. My last reply
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Allahismad: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Who are you to give me instructions? Don't go and work hard so that money won't be ur problem. Btw I drive a BMW X3 and added the baby boy for daily runs. My last reply

You no get sense at all, who asked you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2021
Meister:

The guy goes from entry level phone to entry level phone but he has mouth to yarn nonsense

Una overhype too much jare.. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2021
genius43:

Remember the name o, Mi 11 Ultra not Redmi 11 Ultra.

Everytime you guys come to say hype but when you want to buy the brand to compare with your brands that can do no wrong you get the bottom feeders in the line up. You won't get the ones priced above 500k mark to do your comparisons.

Oga xiaomi, na wah for you ooo.. Someone bought note10s and 10pro at the same time, and was not satisfied, u now told him to buy mi 11 Ultra and he promised he would do that. Is it until he buy the whole of xiaomi phones? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2021
Privit:

Una too dey talk sha... Sey na your money. Someone said he bought a phone and you are angry beczuse claimed he did bought 2 expensive phones. Haba! Maintain your lane na. So, does it mean someone is not capable of buying 2 expensive phones at the same times? So, if he now show the receipt (which is mot necessary), what next will you do? Smh..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Why won't it be your last reply audio man.
You think I'm like you who makes empty noise. You once told me here to take my meds, I kept quiet waiting for you at the right time , I got you now and all you can do is run away.
You claimed you bought 2 phones yet you can't post any of the pics, Mr audio BMW X3.
You came here bragging and can't prove any of it. Better hustle harder so you can change your car first before thinking of getting a good phone.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2021
peteregwu:

Una too dey talk sha... Sey na your money. Someone said he bought a phone and you are angry beczuse claimed he did bought 2 expensive phones. Haba! Maintain your lane na. So, does it mean someone is not capable of buying 2 expensive phones at the same times? So, if he now show the receipt (which is mot necessary), what next will you do? Smh..

Both phones cost between 95-180k each. If those 2 phones can be tagged expensive phones by you with the current value of the naira, then your poverty level is extremely serious.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2021
I believe the person who started this thread had a good motive.
If you use Infinix, tecno, Umidigi, e.t.c go to the threads meant for them. This thread was created to share ideas and solve problems associated with Xiaomi, so if you got none get the hell out of here.
I used tecno, Infinix and Itel and while doing so, I had a different nairaland account and never went to other threads to spill trash, I deactivated after I switched to the Umidigi brand and opened a new account for that. I used umudigi A5 pro , A9 pro and Bison and never went to other threads to spill trash.
I deactivated that after I switched to poco x3 pro, and have never gone to their threads to spill trash. I only once replied a tecno guy on the gaming thread, so if you come here to spill trash, I'd give you a reply you'd not like.

Make everybody stay on their lane and respect themselves. Respect is reciprocal.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Privit:

Both phones cost between 95-180k each. If those 2 phones can be tagged expensive phones by you with the current value of the naira, then your poverty level is extremely serious.

Yes the money is huge, I don't like pretending. If you claim such price is not expensive, why then are you trying to kill yourself or doubt that he bought the 2 phones and that he should show your receipt...bla...bla...bla.. ? You can see that you are not doing yourself any good at all. You just shot yourself.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2021
peteregwu:

Yes the money is huge, I don't like pretending. If you claim such price is not expensive, why then are you trying to kill yourself or doubt that he bought the 2 phones and that he should show your receipt...bla...bla...bla.. ? You can see that you are not doing yourself any good at all. You just shot yourself.

Someone claimed to have bought items and yet has no proof to back it up, who's wise between both of us now. When you go to a court of law you can only win an argument with proof , without proof your case is dead and buried.
I won't reply you again, cos you are indeed not wise at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Privit:

Someone claimed to have bought items and yet has no proof to back it up, who's wise between both of us now. When you go to a court of law you can only win an argument with proof , without proof your case is dead and buried.
I won't reply you again, cos you are indeed not wise at all.

Don't even dare reply. Its not your money he used to buy the 2 phones and its never your business. Because he bought the phone and claimed he was not satisfied with it, you resorted to requesting for receipt. Pele ooo Mr efcc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kimberyl: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2021
SSaintkay:

Drop the spec, pics and the last price of the phone sir
Good morning, I'm a lady sir
Here is the phone specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 10
6.5"
64GB ROM
4GB RAM
50 MP
4G LTE
5000 mAh
Finger print
Gray colour
Additional accessories - screen protector
10 days old today
Price is N75,000 only

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ArticleBeast: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Privit:

Why won't it be your last reply audio man.
You think I'm like you who makes empty noise. You once told me here to take my meds, I kept quiet waiting for you at the right time , I got you now and all you can do is run away.
You claimed you bought 2 phones yet you can't post any of the pics, Mr audio BMW X3.
You came here bragging and can't prove any of it. Better hustle harder so you can change your car first before thinking of getting a good phone.
Nonsense.
K
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ArticleBeast: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Allahismad:

You no get sense at all, who asked you?
K
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2021
Privit:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8738) (8739) (8740) (8741) (8742) (8743) (8744) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.