Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9165981 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8762) (8763) (8764) (8765) (8766) (8767) (8768) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mutmainneen:
I have a choice to make between Redmi note 10s and Redmi note 10 pro.
Are they worth it? Though it seems Redmi note 10 pro is not available on Jumia for express shipping. In that case, is there any offline store I can purchase it in either Benue state or Abuja?
Or should I go for the Note 10s available for express shipping on Jumia?
KallmemrB0
Hotdiamond
I would advice Going for 10 Pro for maximum satisfaction.... 10s is cool but pro is better or go to the X3pro

I think Slot should have it in the physical store in Abuja
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mutmainneen: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jemerson:
check link on the first page.
Note 10 pro yakpa
Thanks for your input, sir. But I can't find the link.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mutmainneen: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
KallmemrB0:
I would advice Going for 10 Pro for maximum satisfaction.... 10s is cool but pro is better or go to the X3pro

I think Slot should have it in the physical store in Abuja
Okay boss. Thank you for your input.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mutmainneen:

Thanks for your input, sir. But I can't find the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mutmainneen:
Bosses in the house, I need your input.
I recommended Huawei Y9 to a brother about three years ago. Till date, he confesses that it's the best device he has used so far. It has never developed any kind of faults since its purchase. If you have used the phone before, you will understand.
Now he wants to change device and he is counting on me to recommend an excellent choice. To him, it's Huawei or nothing, but the problem now is that Huawei no longer supports google play services.
I want to recommend a Xiaomi device, but I have never used any before. My only exposure to Xiaomi is what I read here time to time.
I need something with long lasting battery, excellent camera, never heats up, speedy performance, and of course very attractive to the eyes. Money isn't a problem, but he is looking at between 80k to 130k.
Those with experience should recommend something, please... and I hope I am not about to make a mistake opting for a Xiaomi device. This is a matter of trust.
He is not interested in fairly used, please. Don't tell me you have a very neat phone you purchased yesterday.
Thank you all, and God bless you.

The best phones you can get at that price range is Poco X3 Pro (my personal choice) and Redmi note 10s.

If your friend really believes Huawei Y9 is that good a phone then I'm certain even Redmi 10 will feel like heaven to him

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Laghima:

I used the gomoney option and it did it. I'm so grateful sir. More wins in all your endeavors.

Amen. You are welcome.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Stoney3813:

I was only following up on your conversation with the other guy. He complains his device heats up while playing CoDM, you said yours doesn't albeit you play PUBG.

Now, know this, PUBG isn't even close to CoDM when it comes to system requirements (CPU and GPU). A lot of mid-rangers would play PUBG smoothly at very high settings.

Just so you know sha, CoDM no be PUBG papa mate grin
Actually reverse is the case midrangers plays CODM better at high settings PUBG will straight up tell you not available on your device.. highest settings I can go on RN8 PUBGM is Balanced and Medium FPS(20fps) which is practically unplayable for me so..
First SS is the best option for RN8
Second SS is the highest possible for RN8
Third SS is me taping HD and it's been like that since the launch of RN8..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Prechy2836:

Actually reverse is the case midrangers plays CODM better at high settings PUBG will straight up tell you not available on your device.. highest settings I can go on RN8 PUBGM is Balanced and Medium FPS(20fps) which is practically unplayable for me so..
First SS is the best option for RN8
Second SS is the highest possible for RN8
Third SS is me taping HD and it's been like that since the launch of RN8..

Their take has actually been confusing me since cause I thought it was known fact that PUBG is more graphically demanding
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Meister:

Their take has actually been confusing me since cause I thought it was known fact that PUBG is more graphically demanding
I no dey ever engage in these CODM Vs PUBGM, Android Vs iOS, PS Vs Xbox, PES Vs FIFA cos all na the same wey e go end the other no go gree you so I pick what I prefer and go with it but it's a known fact PUBGM is more graphically intensive on devices than CODM.. but hey everyone with he's or her own opinion.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mutmainneen: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Meister:

The best phones you can get at that price range is Poco X3 Pro (my personal choice) and Redmi note 10s.

If your friend really believes Huawei Y9 is that good a phone then I'm certain even Redmi 10 will feel like heaven to him
Okay boss.
I understand that the Redmi 10 has a miserly 8 mp front camera. How is the front camera picture quality?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mutmainneen:
I have a choice to make between Redmi note 10s and Redmi note 10 pro.
Are they worth it? Though it seems Redmi note 10 pro is not available on Jumia for express shipping. In that case, is there any offline store I can purchase it in either Benue state or Abuja?
Or should I go for the Note 10s available for express shipping on Jumia?
KallmemrB0
Hotdiamond

Go for the 10 pro. You'll enjoy it in the long Term
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mutmainneen:
Bosses in the house, I need your input.
I recommended Huawei Y9 to a brother about three years ago. Till date, he confesses that it's the best device he has used so far. It has never developed any kind of faults since its purchase. If you have used the phone before, you will understand.
Now he wants to change device and he is counting on me to recommend an excellent choice. To him, it's Huawei or nothing, but the problem now is that Huawei no longer supports google play services.
I want to recommend a Xiaomi device, but I have never used any before. My only exposure to Xiaomi is what I read here time to time.
I need something with long lasting battery, excellent camera, never heats up, speedy performance, and of course very attractive to the eyes. Money isn't a problem, but he is looking at between 80k to 130k.
Those with experience should recommend something, please... and I hope I am not about to make a mistake opting for a Xiaomi device. This is a matter of trust.
He is not interested in fairly used, please. Don't tell me you have a very neat phone you purchased yesterday.
Thank you all, and God bless you.
get Redmi Note 9s for him... Get Good Gcam....

I can bet you he will propose marriage to you forgetting you are a guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mutmainneen: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
KallmemrB0:
get Redmi Note 9s for him... Get Good Gcam....

I can bet you he will propose marriage to you forgetting you are a guy
grin This would have been the best option, if not that we currently live in different states. I won't have physical access to the phone, and he is not a tech guy.
How is the camera of the Note 9s without GCam?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mutmainneen:

grin This would have been the best option, if not that we currently live in different states. I won't have physical access to the phone, and he is not a tech guy.

The Camera without GCam is good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mutmainneen: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
genius43:

The Camera without GCam is good.
Okay sir. Still checking Jumia, can't find it. Who has purchased a phone from phonesville online store? Can they be trusted?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mutmainneen:

then note 10s will be the best option...

9s cam is great but as you know Gcam has created unattainable scale...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slickbishop(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
My redmi 9c suddenly stopped saving new contacts after upgrading to the latest miui.on pressing the save icon,it just freezes or become unresponsive.anybody with a solution?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mutmainneen:

Okay boss.
I understand that the Redmi 10 has a miserly 8 mp front camera. How is the front camera picture quality?

Oga I didn't tell you to consider the Redmi 10 oo abeg, get Poco X3 Pro for him or just leave him to get anything he wants
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mutmainneen: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Meister:

Oga I didn't tell you to consider the Redmi 10 oo abeg, get Poco X3 Pro for him or just leave him to get anything he wants
Okay boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mutmainneen: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
KallmemrB0:
then note 10s will be the best option...

9s cam is great but as you know Gcam has created unattainable scale...
Definitely
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oluwaseunadebay(m): 12:24am On Dec 17, 2021
genius43:

Poco F3, Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11T, Mi 11T Pro, Mi 11 Lite 5G and Lite NE 5G

Please any quality redmi phone within the range of 100k-130k?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by horlamelekan(m): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2021
oluwaseunadebay:

redmi note 9 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:53am On Dec 17, 2021
oluwaseunadebay:

Redmi Note 10s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Toyorsih(m): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2021
ayomidan:

I can online browse using WiFi.. You know the sim icon won't show signal, so can't browse/calls using the sim

Mine shows signal, I can browse but when I want to make call it shows no signal, when I remove the SIM and put another sim in that port, it works, then I put the old SIM back, it will work for some minutes and then go back
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ajericho(m): 6:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Prechy2836:

I no dey ever engage in these CODM Vs PUBGM, Android Vs iOS, PS Vs Xbox, PES Vs FIFA cos all na the same wey e go end the other no go gree you so I pick what I prefer and go with it but it's a known fact PUBGM is more graphically intensive on devices than CODM.. but hey everyone with he's or her own opinion.

Bro I use rn8 and I can tell you cod is more graphically intensive than ping,even while playing on the lowest level,the game would frustrate you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Henrybright(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Toyorsih:

Mine shows signal, I can browse but when I want to make call it shows no signal, when I remove the SIM and put another sim in that port, it works, then I put the old SIM back, it will work for some minutes and then go back
I'm having same issue in my Redmi Note 10 Pro, I don't know how to resolve it. People can't really reach me when it happens because it will be saying number is switched off and I can't make call either unless I switch SIM or switch to 3G network manually.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Good day,My redmi 7A memory is nearly full and I need to download an app of 838mb on playstore.please,how can I download from playstore directly to my memory card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fuckboys: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2021
genius43:

Some bank cards don't work on Nigeria Google account.

Open a Gomoney account, upgrade your account to tier 3. Create a Virtual Card. Ensure you have at least 200 in your account and add it to your Google account. That is what I use since my GtB only works on US accounts.

Fidelity Bank(Verve excluded), and some banks(forgotten the run down) works on Playstore
can the gomoney virtual card work for Spotify?, I've been trying to renew my Spotify since it expired with no luck at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2021
fuckboys:
can the gomoney virtual card work for Spotify?, I've been trying to renew my Spotify since it expired with no luck at all.

It works
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fuckboys: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2021
genius43:

It works
thanks man, I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8762) (8763) (8764) (8765) (8766) (8767) (8768) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.