Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9235189 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8785) (8786) (8787) (8788) (8789) (8790) (8791) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Notryme80: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2022
olayinkajnr:

You are just looking for issues where there's none. Okay, I use Redmi Note 8 too and my torch ain't bright too. It's a general with Redmi Note 8. How's it's built. Redmi 7 too, same.

Someone gave you a simple explanation above but you didn't take it.

The torch on Redmi Note 8 uses single led light as against the devices you are comparing the torch with. Hope you get?

Tnk u very much. Na now my mind calm down.
If that's how it is built then I won't have much problem with that. Just want to be sure it's not a fault. Thanks once again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
fmboynl:
Bosses
is ghost touches on redmi note 9 pro a software or hardware issue? Miui 12.0.2
@atheistandproud
@genius43

There is 12.5.3 for RN9 PRO already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Notryme80:

Tnk u very much. Na now my mind calm down.
If that's how it is built then I won't have much problem with that. Just want to be sure it's not a fault. Thanks once again.

It's not a fault at all. My wife's Tecno Pouvoir 3 is way brighter than my Redmi Note 8. But when it comes to taking pictures, the led light is bright than even my wife's torch.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
fmboynl:
Bosses
is ghost touches on redmi note 9 pro a software or hardware issue? Miui 12.0.2
@atheistandproud
@genius43

Hurry up and update.

It's a software issue. It usually pops up during multitasking or when you switch to landscape mode.

The new update has gone a very long way in solving the issue.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tiger2020:
sorry to burst your bubbles, used mine for 3yrs plus yet no issues, my friend is using redmi 9t yet no issues till now, Infact she is on the latest 12.5

Don't mind him

My redmi 9t will be a year soon and I never have a complain about it once. Those guys just like saying nonsense
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
fuckboys:
baba just look at this page alone I've already counted 5 different issues from the brand users. You self no go fear? shocked

Gallery no dey show picture.
Led flash no bright note 8.
Battery drain note 10
Speaker not working and deadboot Redmi 9t
Screenshot blurry Redmi 9a

Just a page with 5 different issues already? undecided

This thread is for complain and get help, so what did you expect?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
I started experience Google assistant pop-up on my Redmi 9t frequently when not in use. How do I correct this please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
fuckboys:
baba just look at this page alone I've already counted 5 different issues from the brand users. You self no go fear? shocked

Gallery no dey show picture.
Led flash no bright note 8.
Battery drain note 10
Speaker not working and deadboot Redmi 9t
Screenshot blurry Redmi 9a

Just a page with 5 different issues already? undecided
You apparently don't know what the thread is all about. Can you mention an OEM that doesn't have any problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fmboynl: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
atheistandproud:

Hurry up and update.

It's a software issue. It usually pops up during multitasking or when you switch to landscape mode.

The new update has gone a very long way in solving the issue.
Thanks boss appreciate it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fmboynl: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
genius43:

There is 12.5.3 for RN9 PRO already.
Alright i will update. Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tiger2020:
are those shops official shops like pointek, slot, fine brothers etc

Ohh okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Abeg i need a good mifi recommendation i hate where i dey now network is too slow and i enjoyed the romoss power bank that was recommended to me from this place the power bank never spoil...... But right now i need mifi the wan we go dey connect to server at every angle Will of this earth....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapess: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

Don't mind him

My redmi 9t will be a year soon and I never have a complain about it once. Those guys just like saying nonsense
are you trying to tell us that the deadboot issue on redmi 9t fake, and we are just saying nonsense because your phone ain't affected undecided

My phone took me 7 month before the deadboot kick in, stop opening your mouth and be talking rubbish because you ain't affected! Jezz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
womenareapess:
are you trying to tell us that the deadboot issue on redmi 9t fake, and we are just saying nonsense because your phone ain't affected undecided

My phone took me 7 month before the deadboot kick in, stop opening your mouth and be talking rubbish because you ain't affected! Jezz

So when few are affected, that means the product is bad?

Ọgbẹni, take your complain to Xiaomi office and stop this nonsense.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:
I started experience Google assistant pop-up on my Redmi 9t frequently when not in use. How do I correct this please?

Disable it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapess: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

So when few are affected, that means the product is bad?

Ọgbẹni, take your complain to Xiaomi office and stop this nonsense.
be opening your mouth and be talking rubbish waaaaaaa without further research or simple Google! undecided

Many of that particular product is defective!

Oga get sense for once na

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunnex190: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
I have used this phone for 34months and just last year December I noticed battery drain warning ⚠️ . So then I noticed that the phone will switch off itself and come on again. And if I want to use it, I must plug the phone to the charger before it stayed on or without that, the phone will continue to come on and off - sometimes it stuck on MIUI loading screen before it went off again. So after a while, the phone stopped staying on. If I plug the charger to stay on, It didn't work as it was before. So I thought the battery finally gave in to the heavy usage it was subjected to. Any idea where to get the battery around here? Saw the battery on AliExpress but would take 2 months to be delivered which I cant wait. My phone is my office.

The phone name is Pocophone F1, Xiaomi Brand. Location is Port Harcourt.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
tunnex190:

The phone name is Pocophone F1, Xiaomi Brand. Location is Port Harcourt.

One of the best phones xiaomi has ever made, check if repairpalng or macbeyland has it in stock, macbey is in PH too so he might be the best option for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunnex190: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Meister:

One of the best phones xiaomi has ever made, check if repairpalng or macbeyland has it in stock, macbey is in PH too so he might be the best option for you

Ok. Thanks. Please where are repairpalng and macbeyland? What's the macbey address?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
olayinkajnr:

It's not a fault at all. My wife's Tecno Pouvoir 3 is way brighter than my Redmi Note 8. But when it comes to taking pictures, the led light is bright than even my wife's torch.
transsion makes their phones with quad flash
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Badca81: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pls who knows how much is the current price of Redmi note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
tunnex190:

Ok. Thanks. Please where are repairpalng and macbeyland? What's the macbey address?

Put their names in the search bar and get their number
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by islamics(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Please does Redmi note 10s give any issue, for those who have use it or have it at hand?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by supersaz66(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Any xiaomi vendor in Abuja?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
supersaz66:
Any xiaomi vendor in Abuja?

There is Slot, Pointek, Raya all selling Xiaomi devices since 2019.

Even lesser known phone stores at Bannex Plaza sell Mi devices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
yeah it happens only when I try to post pictures

Go and grant permission to those apps to be able to read your files.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Badca81:
Pls who knows how much is the current price of Redmi note 7

Phone is no longer in production for like 2 years now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:
Abeg i need a good mifi recommendation i hate where i dey now network is too slow and i enjoyed the romoss power bank that was recommended to me from this place the power bank never spoil...... But right now i need mifi the wan we go dey connect to server at every angle Will of this earth....

Remove spaces

https:// a. aliexpress. com/_mM1hObi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tuneroxide: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
NTel don carry network since morning o

Even my guys using OnePlus sef dae complain

Only Transsion mobile users have network on NTel

Make dem fix this ish o

I thought it was my Redmi sha�
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tuneroxide:
NTel don carry network since morning o

Even my guys using OnePlus sef dae complain

Only Transsion mobile users have network on NTel

Make dem fix this ish o

I thought it was my Redmi sha�

I use a Xiaomi device and I have been using nTel all day, I am not understanding
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tuneroxide: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2022
Ahhh

They've shenked us o
Since morning me and like 2 of my guys using OnePlus no get network.
I've done everything possible e no gree come.
I've used that code sef,restarted my phone too

I just tire.
genius43:

I use a Xiaomi device and I have been using nTel all day, I am not understanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (8785) (8786) (8787) (8788) (8789) (8790) (8791) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.