Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9227992 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8815) (8816) (8817) (8818) (8819) (8820) (8821) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 12:44am On Feb 04, 2022
genius43:

Please learn to source this thing yourself, I won't always be here.
Full ROM
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.2.0.RCXEUXM/miui_WILLOWEEAGlobal_V12.5.2.0.RCXEUXM_266b2f3bf2_11.0.zip

Noted and thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:52am On Feb 04, 2022
tasonivan:
Someone said the SD 680 on RN11 is faster, better and more efficient than SD 720G... Capping?

Not true.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfabest07(m): 4:12am On Feb 04, 2022
tomsniel:
Good Evening Guys,

I have a mi 9T that the front camera, mic and speaker are not working. I have been advised that I might have to change the motherboard that cost about 50k. My question is, is it wise to spend that much on a phone that's almost three years old and the battery don dey suffer or I should just close eye save up and buy another phone?. Thanks
even you know what's better to do, everything no suppose turn question.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anyone0455: 5:34am On Feb 04, 2022
120k for redmi note 10

How much will the pro go for

I hope Xiaomi go cut cost for people that will first buy it sha

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 6:52am On Feb 04, 2022
genius43:

Not true.
Check this out...

680 4G is 6nm vs 720G 8nm

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2022
tasonivan:
Check this out...

680 4G is 6nm vs 720G 8nm

Architecture doesn't make it Better. Versus is the worst place to make a comparison.

Same SD 680 that is reportedly behind 678 in performance.

https://nanoreview.net/en/soc-compare/qualcomm-snapdragon-720g-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-680
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2022
genius43:

Architecture doesn't make it Better. Versus is the worst place to make a comparison.

Same SD 680 that is reportedly behind 678 in performance.

https://nanoreview.net/en/soc-compare/qualcomm-snapdragon-720g-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-680
Oh Wow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2022
tomsniel:
Good Evening Guys,

I have a mi 9T that the front camera, mic and speaker are not working. I have been advised that I might have to change the motherboard that cost about 50k. My question is, is it wise to spend that much on a phone that's almost three years old and the battery don dey suffer or I should just close eye save up and buy another phone?. Thanks

You are not supposed to be using the internet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2022
tomsniel:
Good Evening Guys,

Weigh both sides and put into consideration the category of phone you are currently using.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shammahyaro(f): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
walex2bad:
Good afternoon house,
My Redmi Note 8 took a dive at the beach some weeks back, I couldn't remove the battery since it's inbuilt. It has refused to turn on ever since. Please who knows what could be wrong and where I can get it fixed within lagos? Thanks.

Pls I sent you a mail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by parkervero(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
I bought a power bank (oraimo 20kmah traveler 4 P204D) last week. But I observe that when it charges phone to 56% it will go off until I press the button to on it again.

Has anyone experienced this with oraimo power bank?

I bought it based on recommendation now I'm regretting.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reeb2244: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Anyone0455:
120k for redmi note 10

Name if your battery theme?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good evening. Please I would love to know if you have an official repair centre near Osun State. My Redmi Note 10 pro Screen got spoilt and I wish to get it repaired as soon as possible.

I also want to know if warranty covers it's repair.
Thanks. I urgently await your favourable response.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru3: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
walex2bad:
Good afternoon house,
My Redmi Note 8 took a dive at the beach some weeks back, I couldn't remove the battery since it's inbuilt. It has refused to turn on ever since. Please who knows what could be wrong and where I can get it fixed within lagos? Thanks.
will fix the phone for you and it will come back to life. Call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru3: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
DrHesjay:
Good evening. Please I would love to know if you have an official repair centre near Osun State. My Redmi Note 10 pro Screen got spoilt and I wish to get it repaired as soon as possible.

warranty doesn’t cover users fault like screen damage. The screen readily available but am in Lagos and it can be waybill to you. Call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by UPDATED2020: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Anyone0455:
120k for redmi note 10

4g ram for 120k,i doubt that though,let us wait or the initial lauch of the device ,because if you go through the cost of item on that page you will find out they are above market prices take from instance the price of the note 10 pro 6gb 128 variant selling for 160k on that page.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
lekbel09:
We

No adverts allowed here please take it off.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru3: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
so9cee:
I have redmi 9t screen to sell.
chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
DrHesjay:

You are asking a question like this is a Xiaomi Care Center. This is a user run thread. We can only give insights and assist were possible.

No Xiaomi Staff is on this thread

Warranty doesn't cover display so prepare your money and RN10 Pro display is very expensive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by revcompaty(m): 1:12am On Feb 05, 2022
Copied!!!

For REDMI 9T

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 05, 2022
walex2bad:
Good afternoon house,

Say no more as we got you covered
It's fixable and Weill fix it within minutes

Since your phone took a dive
We'll have to open it up and check what's wrong sobas to get the original diagnosis

Our location is computer village ikeja

Call or what'app me on 09014566031
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 05, 2022
DrHesjay:

We are dealers in mi phones
Redmi note 10pro screen is readily available in our office here at ikeja
It will cost you 65k

And it also come with warranty

But location is Lagos

You can hit mr up if you're interested on WhatsApp or call 09014566031
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2022
parkervero:
I bought a power bank (oraimo 20kmah traveler 4 P204D) last week. But I observe that when it charges phone to 56% it will go off until I press the button to on it again.

I always advice people against buying Oraimo and New Age powerbanks. But them go say na badbelle.

Even on this Nairaland, I strongly discourage it.

I bought an Mi 2C from macbeyland in 2019 August and a Romoss Sense 8+ from Protein0 in December of the same year

Both of them are still working till now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by parkervero(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2022
atheistandproud:

I always advice people against buying Oraimo and New Age powerbanks. But them go say na badbelle.

Even on this Nairaland, I strongly discourage it.

I bought an Mi 2C from macbeyland in 2019 August and a Romoss Sense 8+ from Protein0 in December of the same year

Both of them are still working till now.
Hmm, it's considered the top best power bank around that's what I fell for. I carry 10k waste just like that, e pain wahala
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
I've begun having issues purchasing stuffs on playstore with my ATM card, how do I circumvent this ?
Someone once gave a solution here, but I can't remember the page.
Anyone with a solution for me ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
parkervero:

Hmm, it's considered the top best power bank around that's what I fell for. I carry 10k waste just like that, e pain wahala

Sorry bro. E don happen already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
J0nyb0y:
Guys, my redmi note 9 Pro started giving me Internet connectivity issues, it suddenly looses Internet connection. Even when it's not the network or WiFi fault. And lasts about 10-15 mins, or I'd have to restart the phone before it connects again. What's the problem and any solution?

??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
J0nyb0y:

??

Is it MTN you're using?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SlawG: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Privit:
I've begun having issues purchasing stuffs on playstore with my ATM card, how do I circumvent this ?
Someone once gave a solution here, but I can't remember the page.
Anyone with a solution for me ?
Download gomoney app from playstore.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Friedyokes: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
parkervero:

try running it down and charging again to full
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
SlawG:
Download gomoney app from playstore.

Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (8815) (8816) (8817) (8818) (8819) (8820) (8821) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.