Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9228858 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8820) (8821) (8822) (8823) (8824) (8825) (8826) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
osic:

I use the Note 10S, which uses Helio G95. Tell me why I should upgrade??
I wonder why they're not using snapdragon.
Most people won't bother upgrading.

Which Midrange 4G Chipset has Qualcomm released in the past year apart from the SD 680?

Don't blame Xiaomi but the Chip manufacturers that are now more focused on higher tier processors.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Am I dreaming mtk for 147k shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sahsahb(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
I can't use another keyboard on my redmi note 10 pro, only Gboard is working on it. Touchpal is my favourite keyboard. Pls help..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hey... so you think there was no screen guard there?
you really dont have to just drop comment without thinking it first.
lekbel09:
A screen guard of 500 Nairal would have saved you o. Now na like 50k or more you go take fix that screen

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by clems88(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please o ... For those that has repaired Thier phones at Redmi service centre, do they ask for your phone password when submitting details for the repair of the phone? The receptionist asked me details of imei an also password of my phone that the engineer will require it to work on my phone. This is phone that the issue is just that it's not charging .
I refuse to submit my phone nor password. I said I'll come back. Phone wey contain my binance and other accounts.
Please what she asked of , is that really the requirements

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RuneKingThor: 1:04am On Feb 10, 2022
Elvis8236:
Is it normal for Redmi Note 9S 6/128 to lag on COD even with medium graphics?
With all of the updates from Codm, I've had to reduce my graphics to lowest possible settings though I kept a medium frame rate. I'd advice you do the same.

The game has gotten heavier and more graphics demanding but the phone has stayed the same just a slight update in RAM.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 3:54am On Feb 10, 2022
bobolarry:
Any Redmi 9c user here?

Have you gotten any update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 5:19am On Feb 10, 2022
Friedyokes:
no, I use the 27k mAh one

One of the most durable powerbanks around. I don recommend am tire
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orikoku: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2022
clems88:
Please o ... For those that has repaired Thier phones at Redmi service centre, do they ask for your phone password when submitting details for the repair of the phone? The receptionist asked me details of imei an also password of my phone that the engineer will require it to work on my phone. This is phone that the issue is just that it's not charging .
I refuse to submit my phone nor password. I said I'll come back. Phone wey contain my binance and other accounts.
that's the procedure bro. Your information are save and secure.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sundayakasdy(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2022
Hello guys, please how do I get a reliable redmi vendors.?
I stay In Portharcourt.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2022
sundayakasdy:

I stay In Portharcourt.

cc Macbeyland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2022
aieo:
I have a budget of 150k for a redmi phone and some of its assessories to go with it. Please I need good suggestion from the pros in the house
I have a 2 months used redmi note 10pro in mint condition. 128/8gb RAM variant. You can hmu via signature if interested
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chimex1930(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Redmi 9 LCD screen needed did anyone have it here ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=Chimex1930 post=110109226]Redmi 9 LCD screen needed did anyone have it here ?[/quote

Redmi 9 screen is available
Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2022
Chimex1930:

Available bro

Call or what'app me on 09014566031

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trojan8(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2022
clems88:

So how are they going to confirm that your phone is in good working condition without having access to it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sirpaul(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2022
hello fam. been a while.

for some days now I cant make whatsapp calls and Ihave checked the settings and all what's happening?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by clems88(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2022
Trojan8:

So how are they going to confirm that your phone is in good working condition without having access to it?
the phone is in good condition . Intact it went off because of low battery. Just that it isn't charging .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xtianvic(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
agadam:

Pls make una help me oooo my redmi 7 is becoming annoying cry
my Redmi Note 7 turned off itself whenever I played anything sound until I changed its battery because the battery has become worn out.

Don't if its the same situation here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gurufix: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Chimex1930:
its available in stock call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gurufix: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
sundayakasdy:

I stay In Portharcourt.
what do you want sir? Call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dammygoody(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Off topic guys but I hope you can help me,

How can I hard reset my brother's VIVO Y1s .He forgot his pattern lock and it seems that's the only option now. He is pressing power button and volume up buttons...then he selects clear data.. but it still requests for the same pattern again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please house, how can I go about it!

I summited my deadboot redmi 9T at RAYA CARE in Ikeja Lagos since December. Going there today, on meeting with those customer care service they told me that they have refunded the money to another account instead of my account.

Please who can help me with how should I go about this. This is a case of defraud by the customer care service
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good afternoon all,

I have some issues with note pro.

The SIM 1 would stop working sometimes. You can browse with it but calls won't come in as well as ussd won't work. The speaker doesn't work as you won't hear caller. It also reboots once in a while

The phone is stuck on miui 12.0.3 Android 10.

Please help with solution
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ujaddughe: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sunkyphil:
For those using redmi 9t and u av a deadboot issue take ur phone to a technician and tell dem to remove this tiny piece inside this part of motherboard, ur phone shld b back up
Pls this confirmed? I restarted My 9t and it used over 6+ hours to get back on, I am afraid to switch it off again. Who can do this in Lagos with high success rate? I would rather continue using my 9T than refund, they are too many important things in the phone.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/14895899_img20220129084917712_jpeg376fc76b98ff236f945f23bd69f527ec
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ujaddughe:
Pls this confirmed? I restarted My 9t and it used over 6+ hours to get back on, I am afraid to switch it off again. Who can do this in Lagos with high success rate? I would rather continue using my 9T than refund, they are too many important things in the phone.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/14895899_img20220129084917712_jpeg376fc76b98ff236f945f23bd69f527ec

It is. It works.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gurufix: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Entanglement:

I summited my deadboot redmi 9T at RAYA CARE in Ikeja Lagos since December. Going there today, on meeting with those customer care service they told me that they have refunded the money to another account instead of my account.

Please who can help me with how should I go about this. This is a case of defraud by the customer care service
thats was a scam of the highest grin . I have said this time without number those guys are the raya care are not board engineers and they can’t fix those phones. What they do is to collect your phone and delay it for months and it’s story that will end it. Have seen several case like that that they eventually brought to me and it was fixed finally. ask then to pay you your money and shout to draw-people attention there. Repairguru

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ujaddughe: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
atheistandproud:

It is. It works.
Thank you brother. Can you refer me to a good technician in lagos that can do this or should i just walk up to any phone repairer?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ujaddughe: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Entanglement:

This is terrible, another reason why i will rather find a way to repair mine. Can police solve this? That acct no they refunded it to they should trace that person.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ujaddughe:
This is terrible, another reason why i will rather find a way to repair mine. Can police solve this? That acct no they refunded it to they should trace that person.
torr. I'm sure it there own account number. Those two ugly fat women attending to people there.

Please who get any authority I should report this fraud case
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
enigma0:

Ya back
Not really. Just on NL for very specific information for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
RuneKingThor:

With all of the updates from Codm, I've had to reduce my graphics to lowest possible settings though I kept a medium frame rate. I'd advice you do the same.

The game has gotten heavier and more graphics demanding but the phone has stayed the same just a slight update in RAM.

Exactly. Reinstalled the game and it's much more demanding now compared to its state in 2020 and mid 2021. The 9s is almost 2 years old now. It has tried tbh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8820) (8821) (8822) (8823) (8824) (8825) (8826) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.