Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9294553 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8845) (8846) (8847) (8848) (8849) (8850) (8851) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tellsblinks(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Any gcam for note 11?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

https://www.techadvisor.com/news/mobile-phone/xiaomi-mi-12-3806854/
and you were talking as if you knew what you were saying undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deno1: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please what's the best video player and music player for Redmi 10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
deno1:
Please what's the best video player and music player for Redmi 10
You mean for Android? Mx player pro, VLC player and some others out there. Some persons are even ok with the stock video player.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinremedy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S for sale. 8gb ram, 128gb Rom. #130k. Brand New with wrapper seal intact!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I don't know how terrible especially compared to your previous device but video call in those apps you mentioned are usually low quality. You are not shooting a movie.

Iphones no get this issue o. WhatsApp video on iPhones are excellent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
genius43:

From your battery chart change all to details and screenshot.

Mobile network signal is what you are after

You like charging your battery grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
olayinkajnr:

The camera is poor or you don't know how to take good pictures?

If you people say the glass of the camera is dirty, it's a different thing. Most people wey dey buy phones with great cameras don't know shit about photography. They just point and shoot and the pics turn out wonderfully well. If you need to be good in taking pictures before the pictures would turn out well, then that phone's camera isn't really good in the first place

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
akinremedy:
Xiaomi Redmi t!

Did you see any ad on this thread before posting this? No Ads here please, take it to the appropriate thread and maintain decorum here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
ityP:

If you people say the glass of the camera is dirty, it's a different thing. Most people wey dey buy phones with great cameras don't know shit about photography. They just point and shoot and the pics turn out wonderfully well. If you need to be good in taking pictures before the pictures would turn out well, then that phone's camera isn't really good in the first place

Like someone I know that uses an iPhone 11 pro and can't take pictures to save her life Abi is the iPhone camera also bad? Leave matter for Matthias bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
genius43:

Like someone I know that uses an iPhone 11 pro and can't take pictures to save her life Abi is the iPhone camera also bad? Leave matter for Matthias bro.

Make she go check the phone camera. People who have zero knowledge of photography and how to take good pictures use my phone a lot and the pics most often than not, comes out well. Granted, some shots fit no be am. But to consistently get bad results eh, it's the phone abeg

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zyro: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
genius43:

Oga use a downloader to download. I have stated that here severally.

Use 1Dm+ or ADM Pro versions.
Boss what site did you download those series from? Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ventonyl: 12:22am On Mar 04, 2022
MIUI 13 update currently stuck at 53%. Not moving at all.
This is my 6th go. Can't keep wasting data like this. Pls help.
I can't use wi-fi because I don't have another device.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingphilip(m): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Ventonyl:
download manually.

I think genius43 dropped the link for the update few pages back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:09am On Mar 04, 2022
zyro:

Boss what site did you download those series from? Thanks

I download mostly from PSA
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:10am On Mar 04, 2022
Ventonyl:

And I have said it here repeatedly that if you have an update as large as this with an unstable network it is always best to download manually with a Download Manager.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by siegfried99(m): 4:13am On Mar 04, 2022
You might have to wait till midnight as I just did.

Your device might take time to boot up after the update.. Just be patient.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2022
siegfried99:
You might have to wait till midnight as I just did.

Your device might take time to boot up after the update.. Just be patient.

Installation took around 15mins when I did mine about 2 weeks ago. Download itself took 10mins
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2022
genius43:

Installation took around 15mins when I did mine about 2 weeks ago. Download itself took 10mins
10mins to download 3gb+ file, your network good, that one go take me 3hrs here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ventonyl: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2022
I manually updated my note 10 Pro to MIUI 13. Then plugged in and went to sleep. Just woke up with a burnt charging port. I'm not sure if it was the update or not but this is fucking dreadful.
I don't know if I'll be able to replace it today. I'm in PH. Who can I get it from that's in PH?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamvictor(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Ventonyl:
I manually updated my note 10 Pro to MIUI 13. Then plugged in and went to sleep. Just woke up with a burnt charging port. I'm not sure if it was the update or not but this is fucking dreadful.
I don't know if I'll be able to replace it today. I'm in PH. Who can I get it from that's in PH?

Na wa oh. This is shocking.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pat077: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2022
I got a xiaomi note 10s that was faulty from jumia and took it to raya. They have help me fix it by changing the panel. But the imei is now different from the imei I have in my invoice and in the phone pack. Is there any need to be worried about it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Emmyreal4:
10mins to download 3gb+ file, your network good, that one go take me 3hrs here.

15MB/s averaging at 11MB/s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2022
pat077:
I got a xiaomi note 10s that was faulty from jumia and took it to raya. They have help me fix it by changing the panel. But the imei is now different from the imei I have in my invoice and in the phone pack. Is there any need to be worried about it?

A new panel means a new IMEI of course. I don't see anything to be worried about. How is the phone now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Ventonyl:

Has nothing to do with the Update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2022
genius43:

15MB/s averaging at 11MB/s
that's fast, the highest I have gotten on Glo is 5MB/s.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pat077: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2022
genius43:

A new panel means a new IMEI of course. I don't see anything to be worried about. How is the phone now?
working very fine. I noticed the version I'm on now is lower. It's prompting to update to a higher version but I'm not going to try that again because that was the same version I upgraded to before I started having issues with the phone I returned for fixing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2022
pat077:
working very fine. I noticed the version I'm on now is lower. It's prompting to update to a higher version but I'm not going to try that again because that was the same version I upgraded to before I started having issues with the phone I returned for fixing.

The update wasn't responsible for your woes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Emmyreal4:
that's fast, the highest I have gotten on Glo is 5MB/s.

Okay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sconp: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Pls has anyone tried to recover a lost files on note 7 or similar. How did you go about it? Just deleted a chunk of important stuff
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Thanks, will wait. Because of this fuel scarcity some sellers that have it are saying 4k delivery fee in Lagos oh, when Jumai is free delivery. Extra money i will use to buy screen guard and case grin.
Oya rush go grab am, available now on jumia. Use below link product page, remember to remove spaces..

https:// www. jumia. com. ng/xiaomi-redmi-note-11-6.4-amoled-screen-4gb128gb-memory-50mp-quad-camera-5000-mah-battery-android-11-twilight-blue-98307576.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (8845) (8846) (8847) (8848) (8849) (8850) (8851) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.