Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9188471 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8907) (8908) (8909) (8910) (8911) (8912) (8913) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:49am On May 05, 2022
Please Why does my phone switch off when a call comes in ? And it will only turn on tiill i charge it..

Also sometimes my screen go be like ink is everywhere.. .. i will be scared and after force restarting it the screen go be normal.... Why all this on redmi note 10 pro...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pheezylyon(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2022
please anyone using the redmi note 11 pro

my price budget na 160 and so far na him dea my budget range

tell me ur experiences

because am all for the snapdragon soc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

Please Why does my phone switch off when a call comes in ? And it will only turn on tiill i charge it..

Also sometimes my screen go be like ink is everywhere.. .. i will be scared and after force restarting it the screen go be normal.... Why all this on redmi note 10 pro...

Download full ROM and reinstall.

There is a new update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alexiz031(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2022
Please how can I stop this google app from using my mifi data. It's consuming my data like mad.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OreSho(f): 1:35pm On May 05, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:05pm On May 05, 2022
genius43:

Download full ROM and reinstall.

There is a new update

You mean the new update ? It shows this morning. .i will update it soon.... But why phone switching of and screen whala
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:06pm On May 05, 2022
pheezylyon:
please anyone using the redmi note 11 pro

my price budget na 160 and so far na him dea my budget range

tell me ur experiences

because am all for the snapdragon soc

Keep your Money for 12 pro. This 11 series ain't really fantastic... Unless you buy 11pro5g or 11tpro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oloriooko(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2022
Any Redmi 10c for sale? location abuja
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anadozie1: 2:10pm On May 05, 2022
kolardzy:

No, X3 pro. Still on 12.5
Please how's the battery life, camera and gaming on the X3 Pro!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 2:12pm On May 05, 2022
Alexiz031:
Please how can I stop this google app from using my mifi data. It's consuming my data like mad.

Disable or delete
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alexiz031(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2022
nani667:

Disable or delete

I can't disable nor delete it. I don try every possible trick but I no see where to disable am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2022
Good afternoon all
Please the "earpiece plugged in" sign is still showing on my phone even after removing the earpiece. I've restarted and restarted, and it has failed to remove. I can't play anything on loudspeaker because it's reading that an earpiece is plugged in which it isn't.
Please what can I do to remove it?
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2022
Alexiz031:

I can't disable nor delete it. I don try every possible trick but I no see where to disable am
Have you tried disabling it from this app?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2022
SAMBHOSS:
Good afternoon all
Please the "earpiece plugged in" sign is still showing on my phone even after removing the earpiece. I've restarted and restarted, and it has failed to remove. I can't play anything on loudspeaker because it's reading that an earpiece is plugged in which it isn't.
Please what can I do to remove it?
Thanks
Try plugging and unplugging a number of earpieces, if it doesn't work... go see a good phone repairer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2022
sajmark:

Try plugging and unplugging a number of earpieces, if it doesn't work... go see a good phone repairer.
I'd try that, thank you.
I'm not ready for any repairer o embarassed embarassed
Na Xiaomi no be Tecno o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2022
SAMBHOSS:

I'd try that, thank you.
I'm not ready for any repairer o embarassed embarassed
Na Xiaomi no be Tecno o
If you've forced restart and it doesn't come off then the probability of it being a hardware issue is high, the repairer might just loose the phone and clean the earpiece port..
But it should be your last resort though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

You mean the new update ? It shows this morning. .i will update it soon.... But why phone switching of and screen whala

I have personally never experienced that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samwobi1(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2022
chrisja:

Its an OK device but I would pick the F Series over it

Okay thanks

I'll try and see if I will get the f3 pro then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
SILENTandSMART2:

Seems your screen is about to go home like mine did.

Prepare 68k for the original Amoled screen and 26k for the fake LCD screen

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
sajmark:

If you've forced restart and it doesn't come off then the probability of it being a hardware issue is high, the repairer might just loose the phone and clean the earpiece port..
But it should be your last resort though.
I've tried 5 different earpieces now, still nothing, restarted more than 5 times too....it might be a hardware issue like you suggested but you said cleaning instead of changing?
Are you like really sure about that?
Besides I'm so uncomfortable taking it to phone repairers....before they worsen it.
It's a slight issue anyways, I could just be using earpiece for the time being but stil....
Xiaomi oooo cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2022
SAMBHOSS:

I've tried 5 different earpieces now, still nothing, restarted more than 5 times too....it might be a hardware issue like you suggested but you said cleaning instead of changing?
Are you like really sure about that?
Besides I'm so uncomfortable taking it to phone repairers....before they worsen it.
It's a slight issue anyways, I could just be using earpiece for the time being but stil....
Xiaomi oooo cry
Try downloading and installing your full rom, if it still persists then it's 100% hardware issue, the earphone port might just need cleaning...
Blow it out and try cleaning it yourself first.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapez: 4:08pm On May 05, 2022
Xfuzzy:

Yeah I did. He's out of stock for now. Said he'll restock next week.
don't go fall scam to all those scammer and come here next thing to say this contact scammed you undecided

Follow through recommended smaller on this platform and don't make your greediness scamm you.

Wisdom is profitable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikcid: 4:26pm On May 05, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:37pm On May 05, 2022
Mustiboy:

Seems your screen is about to go home like mine did.

Prepare 68k for the original Amoled screen and 26k for the fake LCD screen

Ahh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:38pm On May 05, 2022
genius43:

I have personally never experienced that.

But the update is gone right now...i can't see it again..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xfuzzy(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2022
womenareapez:
don't go fall scam to all those scammer and come here next thing to say this contact scammed you undecided

Follow through recommended smaller on this platform and don't make your greediness scamm you.

Wisdom is profitable

Yeah, thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2022
sajmark:

Try downloading and installing your full rom, if it still persists then it's 100% hardware issue, the earphone port might just need cleaning...
Blow it out and try cleaning it yourself first.
After repeated blowing and some risky cleaning grin, it finally went away but now I can't insert an earpiece
PTSD grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Entanglement: 5:20pm On May 05, 2022
NisforNicky:

How you get your miui 13?

Mine still brings out 12.5.9 to update to
yeah typing with 13 presently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alexiz031(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2022
sajmark:

Have you tried disabling it from this app?
No, I don't know the app please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:31pm On May 05, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2022
SAMBHOSS:

After repeated blowing and some risky cleaning grin, it finally went away but now I can't insert an earpiece
PTSD grin
Lol, you won't believe that I'm now scared of using my earpiece too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8907) (8908) (8909) (8910) (8911) (8912) (8913) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tudy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.