Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9188418 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8917) (8918) (8919) (8920) (8921) (8922) (8923) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cladez180(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2022
genius43:

Do this

Thank you!
It worked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by supersaz66(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2022
When can one start using power bank on a new phone. Let's say 3 days old.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2022
genius43:

From their accredited sellers.
Oga genius, abeg i need that tutorial on how to use ntel on Redmi device. Biko point me to the page, thanks chief....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Habrek(f): 11:29am On May 14, 2022
Deelaw:

Have u used any amoled screen before with such outcome?

Almost everyone i know using amoled develop such problem within 2 years,... And i don't wanna take a risk...

So any suggestion ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Habrek(f): 11:32am On May 14, 2022
pharmtasy:

Poco X3 GT

Any suggestion from Redmi.. ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Habrek(f): 11:35am On May 14, 2022
Please anyone oo......
Any excellent redmi phone with price tag 150K with LCD.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2022
Habrek:

Any suggestion from Redmi.. ?

Poco is not Redmi ? Poco X3 GT is known as Redmi note 10 pro 5G in china.
The main thing is you'll most likely not even find the Poco and there's no other Redmi device with an LCD display at that price range.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Habrek(f): 12:16pm On May 14, 2022
Meister:

Poco is not Redmi ? Poco X3 GT is known as Redmi note 10 pro 5G in china.
The main thing is you'll most likely not even find the Poco and there's no other Redmi device with an LCD display at that price range.

Wetin i go do now....
But amoled screen dey fear me cry cry cry

How long does amoled screen last while screen brightness is most often at highest?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Videour(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2022
asamfem:
My Redmi phone was stolen weeks ago, I don't want to lock it so that the thief can use it an be tracked. But my Mi account is on it, this won't allow access to the phone, even after flashing. So I'm considering to unlink my device from my Mi account (I.e delete/remove the phone from my Mi account) in order to give the new user access and then track him.
Is this advisable as I won't be able to monitor the phone via Mi account but can still monitor it with Google find my device.
lock the phone so you can be called when your number displayed on it. Tracking is 50/50 this Nigeria. Don't make stupid decisions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2022
goddycrypto:

No adverts on this thread please take them off or the moderators takes over

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Oga genius, abeg i need that tutorial on how to use ntel on Redmi device. Biko point me to the page, thanks chief....

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/8868#111287908
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Honlucas: 1:54pm On May 14, 2022
hello guy i wanna buy a new phone.
pls btw poco f3 5g nd redmi note 11 pro 5g
which should i go for?

im nt a game person na picture i wan take. also whats the price of them each.
pls rezspond fast wanna buy today
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Basoj(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2022
Good afternoon house, I'm really happy to join the Redmi family. I just got Redmi 10c yesterday. What are the tips I need in order to have the best of the phone. Thanks so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2022
Habrek:

Wetin i go do now....

How long does amoled screen last while screen brightness is most often at highest?

Not convinced about your skool of thought. Av used two amoled screen phones in the past, and my current phone is still amoled. My previous Samsung phone with amoled screen was bought Feb 2014, and everything still okay as we speak. Not even a single screwdriver has touched it for any reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
Hello house , pls how much is new redmi note 9T?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2022
genius43:

Are you the one that will teach me how to use phone?

Is nTel written in Arabic on this screenshot?

That wasn't what i quoted bro
Below was what i quoted and was referring to....Maybe that's why we were confused

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2022
Deelaw:

Below was what i quoted and was referring to....Maybe that's why we were confused

Seems you have selective amnesia cause if you continuously click on these quotes it'll literally lead you to where you quoted him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2022
Habrek:

Wetin i go do now....

Mehn I don't know what to say to you again. Go for whatever you want abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Habrek(f): 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
Deelaw:

Not convinced about your skool of thought. Av used two amoled screen phones in the past, and my current phone is still amoled. My previous Samsung phone with amoled screen was bought Feb 2014, and everything still okay as we speak. Not even a single screwdriver has touched it for any reason.

THANKS alot for this jare,..

I'll try and consider the amoled
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2022
Deelaw:

Isn't this you?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2022
Deelaw:

You are among the lucky ones bro. If AMOLED screen show you shege, you'll cry. You'll just wake up one morning and see screen burn, or dead or fixed pixel, or lines.

God do am for you. That guy is starting facts. AMOLED get winch. Serious one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2022
Auskyd:

You are among the lucky ones bro. If AMOLED screen show you shege, you'll cry. You'll just wake up one morning and see screen burn, or dead or fixed pixel, or lines.

God do am for you. That guy is starting facts. AMOLED get winch. Serious one.

When was the last time you used phone that isn't amoled boss?

Only people that want to stick to using budget devices will avoid amoled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2022
Meister:

When was the last time you used phone that isn't amoled boss?

Only people that want to stick to using budget devices will avoid amoled

Omo e don tey Sha. Lemme not lie. Me sef don use enough Tecno (surprisingly Tecno used to have insanely good screens), and Infinix. Every flagship and even most midrangers are AMOLED now sef. We no get choice, we go use am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2022
Any one received miui 13 update for RN10s?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2022
Now using Xiaomi M11 lite 5g. Longer batter life than my Samsung S10, but S10 was a beast. Only time will convince me which to stick to.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by asamfem(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2022
Mercyebere44:
I already went to Raya yesterday but they said there is nothing they can do that if i have a redmi account (Yes i Have) the person will be unable to flash it. Is there a way to track it? I still have the box and all the information (bought it in december)

I also lost my Redmi note 10 pro to pick pocket thieves 3 weeks ago.
Were you able to track your lost phone with the Mi accounton it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by asamfem(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2022
weblord1900:

This thing na bullsh*t. They stole my guy's redmi note 8. He has a xiaomi account on it. They later caught the thief, he's has already flashed the phone and started using it. I used to think they can't use it but I was surprised lol

Did this happen recently?
My phone too was stolen with my Mi account on it, how did your guy track the phone, and how did the thief bypass the mi account
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Religion6: 11:27pm On May 15, 2022
Good evening guys. My redmi note 8 is not browsing fast. What might be the problem. I just got the phone newly and it's not giving me what I wanted in terms of network. Please help me out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 7:22am On May 16, 2022
Religion6:
Good evening guys. My redmi note 8 is not browsing fast. What might be the problem. I just got the phone newly and it's not giving me what I wanted in terms of network. Please help me out.

Redmi note 8 newly in 2022?
Waow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8917) (8918) (8919) (8920) (8921) (8922) (8923) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.