Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9213730 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8969) (8970) (8971) (8972) (8973) (8974) (8975) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by parkervero(m): 4:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Maigidaane:
Hello...I just got Redmi 10C ... there's new update,my question is should I go on to update it cos am afraid it might have issues after I update it.
I just updated it after 2days of purchase. It works smooth compare to when I got it on Monday. Go ahead and update it. Is yours a 4/128 variant?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dannzy30(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Pls help I can't get to update my redmi note 8 pro,
It telling me cannot connect network/cannot connect to server I just got the phone yesterday

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
dannzy30:
It telling me cannot connect network/cannot connect to server I just got the phone yesterday

Brand new? also post a screenshot of your about phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maigidaane: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
parkervero:

I just updated it after 2days of purchase. It works smooth compare to when I got it on Monday. Go ahead and update it. Is yours a 4/128 variant?

Thanks I'll do it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maigidaane: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
genius43:

I will always advice that you even update before you start installing apps on a new device.

Thanks noted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gr8gem(f): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
I use to have a browser app i use when i want to download video from like of Facebook and Instagram when i log my account on the browser it detect video playing and ask if you want to download it, but i can't seems to find the app on my phone and from my knowledge i did not delete it and i can't remember the name of the app, please house suggest any idea of such browser app that have such features, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
gr8gem:
I use to have a browser app i use when i want to download video from like of Facebook and Instagram when i log my account on the browser it detect video playing and ask if you want to download it, but i can't seems to find the app on my phone and from my knowledge i did not delete it and i can't remember the name of the app, please house suggest any idea of such browser app that have such features, thanks

Play protect probably uninstalled it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dannzy30(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
genius43:

Brand new? also post a screenshot of your about phone
no used

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surestsam(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please, How can i download business whatsapp on my phone... Anybody that has idea please tell me.
Its keeps giving me error, cant install the app.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jboynokiaphone(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
genius43:

Also the videos on YouTube you don't need to really understand what they are saying follow their actions on the screen and you are good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBzsg6yDUkM

it's actually worked thank you so much , its be long i have been looking for a solution like this.i really hate that voice warning .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gr8gem(f): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thanks for the response, do you have any app browser that have same features of media grabber.
genius43:

Play protect probably uninstalled it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SyncForth: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Try Idm +
gr8gem:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shwond: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mightguy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
stephenqueen:

Have you updated your phone?
you mean Miu 13? I heard it has a whole lot of problems. That's y I didn't update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
SyncForth:
Try Idm +
what's the name of your theme and font?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drake49(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
good evening everyone. i finally bought the redmi 10 pro... i hope it's a good buy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephenqueen: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
mightguy:
you mean Miu 13? I heard it has a whole lot of problems. That's y I didn't update

Yes, been enjoying my phone since i updated it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephenqueen: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
drake49:
good evening everyone. i finally bought the redmi 10 pro... i hope it's a good buy

It's a good buy bro, just make sure you update your phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vican6(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
I am planning buy Redmi 10c phone on Monday but i am wprried about the battery life because spmeone complained on this forum about his 10c battery draining by itself. Anybody in the house with useful info about the battery life.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
dannzy30:
no used

Did it come with a Carton? If yes what colour
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
drake49:

Which phone is Redmi 10 Pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
mightguy:

We that have been using MIUI 13 since last year are still alive waiting for MIUI 14
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
vican6:
I am planning buy Redmi 10c phone on Monday but i am wprried about the battery life because spmeone complained on this forum about his 10c battery draining by itself. Anybody in the house with useful info about the battery life.
The battery is awesome, in fact topnotch.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
dellaziz:
Just got the Poco m4 pro

Nice device!

But I can't really see the difference between 90hz and 60hz display o!

I handled a friend's m4 pro and I noticed same thing. No difference to me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grudges: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
dannzy30:
may be the previous owner block update for zapping his data, go to security and check under data usage and see if update is among the restricted app to use data.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
23jerryking:
The battery is awesome, in fact topnotch.

You should have asked him why he didn't read the thread he's referencing all the way to the end.

No dey encourage person to buy. If he's fearful, he'll only see problems even when there are none. Las las they'll come and say, "na you say".

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yusods(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Can someone help please? Which is better between Poco m4 pro and Redmi note 10s?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
surestsam:
Please, How can i download business whatsapp on my phone... Anybody that has idea please tell me.
Its keeps giving me error, cant install the app.

Download it on Google Play Store and make sure you have up to 1GB of internal storage left before you would install it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by profdotcom: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good afternoon, pls my redmi 9c that is not upto 6 months, now hangs from time to time.... What could be the problem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surestsam(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
PATAlolade:

Download it on Google Play Store and make sure you have up to 1GB of internal storage left before you would install it.

Thanks for your response,I have about 50GB space on my phone o.... But the error persist, even on playstore

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gr8gem(f): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thanks, I tried it but it didn't work for downloading video from Facebook
SyncForth:
Try Idm +

(1) (2) (3) ... (8969) (8970) (8971) (8972) (8973) (8974) (8975) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prechy2836(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.