Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9196310 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8997) (8998) (8999) (9000) (9001) (9002) (9003) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kewtt: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Newbie5050:

Wow I must say, Redmi phones generally are very good and solid. I bought it two yrs ago and there is no single problem. If u see my phone now, I swear u will think I bought it yesterday. But I'm talking about redmi note 8 ginkgo.
Not exactly true. Samsung are better made. I have three redmi phones.. redmi 2, redmi7 and the redmi note 9 pro. Samsung Galaxy Note series are far better

I am the architect of page 9000!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Page 9000
Space successfully booked. Lol.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Auskyd(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wow! 9k!

This thread is awesome. History right here!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kewtt:
GPtech
Grandmufti
Genius43
Olayinkajnr
AuntyFibo
Skywalker240
SunshineV
DRJprince
DDdjay
Et Al

How do I get a network IC for my note 9 pro

How do you know that it's the IC that is bad?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Page 9000

I made it!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Okay 9000
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kewtt:

Not exactly true. Samsung are better made. I have three redmi phones.. redmi 2, redmi7 and the redmi note 9 pro. Samsung Galaxy Note series are far better

I am the architect of page 9000!

You are comparing a Redmi to Samsung Galaxy Notes. Your basis of comparison is skewed.

Buy the flagship Xiaomi's that cost from North of 400k and give your assessment thereafter.

I have used several Samsung S series and I won't see myself coming as low to compare them with $200-300 ish devices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
°°°°
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
nani667:
°°°°

Nice to see that you made it too

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingphilip(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
My share please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
I can't help it grin

Greetings bosses in the house grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ho[img][/img] How much is reɗm 9c screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by twaintoy(f): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geestunnar(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
9K cool grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Reddington:
I can't help it grin

twaintoy:

Reddington:
I can't help it grin

kingphilip:
My share please.

See OGs dey represent. Page 9k is a goal!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kewtt: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
atheistandproud:

How do you know that it's the IC that is bad?

Tried all no effect. Problem traced to the main board.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kewtt: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
genius43:

You are comparing a Redmi to Samsung Galaxy Notes. Your basis of comparison is skewed.

Buy the flagship Xiaomi's that cost from North of 400k and give your assessment thereafter.

I have used several Samsung S series and I won't see myself coming as low to compare them with $200-300 ish devices.
You have a point.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okikiola914(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Present
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Page 9k shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Present on this page
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DavisBloom(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
DavisBloom:
Please house I need assistance from anyone who can help

A friend of mine Redmi note 11 pro has been misbehaving
First it was the camera, once you turn on the flashlight, the flashlight goes off giving overheating issue error
After recording a video either at 720 or 1080, the audio doesn't sync when the visuals

Then we decided to update the phone to the latest 13.0.2
It became worse
The flashlight camera & video issue still exists
The phone now reboots on its own when in use
Be like say my matter no get solution
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HocusPocus: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kewtt: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
DavisBloom:

No solution. I am having same no solution problem with my 9 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
DavisBloom:

The first solution is to always do a full update.

Since this is a software issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaalajo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
invinzible1:
Hello... I need some help
My redmi 9t has encountered the deadboot issue, since almost or more than a year I got it.
I have seen some solutions on YouTube where you can remove the IC and heat up. But I need a good technician in Ikeja axis for that if you can kindly quote me.
Thank you
my redmi 9t have same issue 3days ago and I gave it to one said competent engineer at my side here, after working on the phone finish the network didn't comes up again and I paid 9k. The guy said it's from the board and except they see the same board of 9t, I'm not happy throughout that yesterday because that's the only phone I have, everything works perfectly on the phone aside that network issue,I bought redmi 8a this morning to be online before saving for another phone, though one engineer said I should bring it tomorrow that he can fix it,I pray he does... Please check well before handing your phone to just any engineer, most of them no Sabi work but them get packaging.....

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
DavisBloom:

When you updated did you download the full ROM manually or you did an OTA?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Babaalajo:
my redmi 9t have same issue 3days ago and I gave it to one said competent engineer at my side here, after working on the phone finish the network didn't comes up again and I paid 9k. The guy said it's from the board and except they see the same board of 9t, I'm not happy throughout that yesterday because that's the only phone I have, everything works perfectly on the phone aside that network issue,I bought redmi 8a this morning to be online before saving for another phone, though one engineer said I should bring it tomorrow that he can fix it,I pray he does... Please check well before handing your phone to just any engineer, most of them no Sabi work but them get packaging.....

Some of those Technicians you need to dey give them directions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by invinzible1: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Babaalajo:
I used YouTube.... So the problem is just heating the IC. My own is blank. Though I think it's a different problem.. let see how it goes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
genius43:

Check the Cable and the brick. Last will be the charging board
Cable and Brick are good, i believe it will be the charging board. She wanted to give to a phone repairer in our neighbourhood, but i told her to take it to Raya maybe they can fix it for free since it's still under warranty. Thanks Chief..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
genius43:

Some of those Technicians you need to dey give them directions

I made the guy that fixed my screen sit down to watch a 10 min YouTube video with me. He wanted to quarrel but I told him I would go elsewhere.

Robinson Plaza Warri when dey highly competitive. He just did it. Apart from my useless proximity sensor which I threw away. The phone works as good as new.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
I don register my presence for page 9000
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello 9000 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8997) (8998) (8999) (9000) (9001) (9002) (9003) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.