Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9355058 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 8:31pm On May 31, 2017
Santafemetrix:
All my 25th arrival crew, has anyone gotten a call from post office? cool cheesy
Nope
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2017
Stevebrown:
Guys please help me to break this down "unsuccessful delivery NGIKN"
somebody help na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2017
Xposed installed plus miui 8 module fixed some grievances I had with redmi note 4x esp the black it keys always turning on when pressing screen. You can also do a lot of tweaks like changing your network provider color and power button turning on flash light when screen is off and editing clock by adding date and day plus making it always on and not disappear when u are on home page. Also other options like advanced reboot options to boot into recovery etc and notifications received also max displayed instead of swipping down with two fingers to see notification options etc iOS animations. IOS status bar arrangements list is endless, you can change led color on different battery percentage during charging and when full

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Femsmart(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2017
I'm now a Xiaomist grin grin grin

I just bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon Global Version not knowing that the accessories should be of Note 4X. Now u I have two tempered glasses and a pouch staying useless now.

What's is the best way to change my phone fonts?

I'm also having problem with the Xiaomi MI Band 2 heart rate monitoring. Can someone put me through?

Please anyone in the house having 4X pouch, 2.5D tempered glass and Xiaomi MI Band 2 protection glass for sale should mention me.

Cc: noobody and others.
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 31, 2017
Namzy:
Xposed installed plus miui 8 module fixed some grievances I had with redmi note 4x esp the black it keys always turning on when pressing screen. You can also do a lot of tweaks like changing your network provider color and power button turning on flash light when screen is off and editing clock by adding date and day plus making it always on and not disappear when u are on home page. Also other options like advanced reboot options to boot into recovery etc and notifications received also max displayed instead of swipping down with two fingers to see notification options etc iOS animations. IOS status bar arrangements list is endless, you can change led color on different battery percentage during charging and when full

hw did u install d xposed app without rooting, or is yur phone rooted...
I also wanna install it for flat bar status bar .
U know abt that ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:39pm On May 31, 2017
Sprintx24:
Hmm mm... shocked shocked this one na magic o, parcel took just 5 days to get to Nigeria. Dispatched to overseas country on 26th and it arrived destination country today the 31st via Aliexpress standard shipping.

shocked shocked

U forgot to say d order was placed on 22/5 fa.

Meanwhile, oga Noobody DT 4+64 don land o.
I dey expect d unboxing pix. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samcolee(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Mehn.... I am tired of waiting o..the phone I ordered for someone that came in since last week Thursday is yet to get to me at Onitsha, till now. What's wrong with Nipost sef? It didn't even take a week for the order to arrive naija from China, but it's almost a week now since it got to Lagos and I still can't get it.
mine that arrived Lagos since 25th am yet to pick it at akwa ibom though the claimed its in my nearest po I went there they told me its not there . I feel like leaving that phone with them an go back to school
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samcolee(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2017
my phone that arrived Lagos since 25th am yet to pick it at akwa ibom though the claimed its in my nearest po I went there they told me its not there . I feel like leaving that phone with them an go back to school
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2017
Blefix:

that's my boy cheesy grin
Bad man cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2017
Godvilla:
1st to comment on page 1000 gets 1k recharge card of his/her preferred network.
Courtesy: Godvilla®
See wahala oooo, I nr go surprise say this thread reached page 1000 this week because of this grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2017
JandyJ:

I Just Watched A Video Between Cool Pad Dual 1 And Redmi Note 4. The Cool Pad Has 2 Back Cams. I Think I Will Go For Cool Pad

You mean leeco cool 1 dual?
A good choice, but mind u, it doesn't have an SD slot, if u need more space than the 32gb, check for 4gb/64gb version. It still under 200 usd

Check here
Original Letv Cool 1 Dual Leeco Coolpad Cool1 Snapdragon 652 Mobile Phone 3GB RAM 32GB 5.5" FHD 13MP Dual Cameras Fingerprint ID
http://s.aliexpress.com/UNJVBfqy
(from AliExpress Android)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2017
princetom1:

It has IR blaster o. That 3.5mm jack shouldn't be an issue, u gat a type C to 3.5mm adapter as follow coke in d pack and incase u will say, wat if i wanna charge and listen to music? It's not gonna be a big deal to charge for a couple of minutes before u listen to ur music, quick charge 3.0 gat u covered

And if I have to be on a video call for like an hour and I'm low on battery juice, what happens?....I still feel it's a bad idea unless they can have a type C adapter that has two slots. One for charging and one 3.5mm jack, allowing me use both concurrently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
dazzy4real:
just wondering .. how come i dont see an option to pay with alipocket when trying to buy something how do i do that pls?
Are you using the app or pc?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
iliyande:

Here
Just wait for your call, that's the best thing to do now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2017
johnlondon:

hw did u install d xposed app without rooting, or is yur phone rooted...
I also wanna install it for flat bar status bar .
U know abt that ?
Yea phone is rooted. I just installed the miui 8 tweaks obb on sd and ad blocker.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2017
princetom1:

You mean leeco cool 1 dual?
A good choice, but mind u, it doesn't have an SD slot, if u need more space than the 32gb, check for 4gb/64gb version. It still under 200 usd

Check here
Original Letv Cool 1 Dual Leeco Coolpad Cool1 Snapdragon 652 Mobile Phone 3GB RAM 32GB 5.5" FHD 13MP Dual Cameras Fingerprint ID
http://s.aliexpress.com/UNJVBfqy
(from AliExpress Android)
How's the battery life with that processor bro ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2017
Protein0:

U forgot to say d order was placed on 22/5 fa.

Meanwhile, oga Noobody DT 4+64 don land o.
I dey expect d unboxing pix. wink

Yes ooo boss! Patiently waiting to take delivery of all the items. Thanks for your immense help!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2017
noobody:

My able oga,whatsapp me with any amout u wan pay grin
I dey wait,

But i tot u had one na??
I get jare, just playing around wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
Sprintx24:

Yes ooo boss! Patiently waiting to take delivery of all the items. Thanks for your immense help!

Thanks are His.

That wrist watch was just pretty fast. Just 9days to Lagos. AES fa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2017
princetom1:
It's not good o, so, page 900 just fly by like that, una no even sat make una leave space for una brother. Is okay, page 1000, am eyeing u o. Gptech na im get page 900, page 1k na mine. Who wan drag am with me?
I fit assure u say na lost battle b dat, ppl wen want dat prize plenty but dem dey pretend now say dem nr want am grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2017
Stevebrown:

somebody help na

Means nigeria,ikotun post office,always damn happen wen j see dat,u stay arnd ikotun right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:05pm On May 31, 2017
princetom1:

Of course nau bt based on logistic grin, dem madam are always waiting in d corner
Tarrrr, this one, no madam hand go near am, shuuuuuu! I don even discourage dem say ma weak earphone b dis cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2017
JandyJ:

I Just Watched A Video Between Cool Pad Dual 1 And Redmi Note 4. The Cool Pad Has 2 Back Cams. I Think I Will Go For Cool Pad
Yea, the camera is slightly better in every situation, if that's what you need, go for it, but there is something about miui that just make other platforms look dry wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2017
princetom1:

It has IR blaster o. That 3.5mm jack shouldn't be an issue, u gat a type C to 3.5mm adapter as follow coke in d pack and incase u will say, wat if i wanna charge and listen to music? It's not gonna be a big deal to charge for a couple of minutes before u listen to ur music, quick charge 3.0 gat u covered
Dem need employ you as marketer sha, I am convinced, chai! shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2017
Femsmart:

I just bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon Global Version not knowing that the accessories should be of Note 4X. Now u I have two tempered glasses and a pouch staying useless now.

I'm also having problem with the Xiaomi MI Band 2 heart rate monitoring. Can someone put me through?

Please anyone in the house having 4X pouch, 2.5D tempered glass and Xiaomi MI Band 2 protection glass for sale should mention me.

Thanks.

Bro, where are you staying? Come and give me one temper glass or sell for me at a give a way price bikp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Santafemetrix(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Collected mine today

Congrats o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Santafemetrix(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2017
Stevebrown:

Nope

Let's see what happens tomorrow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 31, 2017
Femsmart:

Thanks.
I might contact you when my stuff arrives
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2017
Gptech:

Are you using the app or pc?

pc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2017
noobody:

Means nigeria,ikotun post office,always damn happen wen j see dat,u stay arnd ikotun right?
Baba na Ibadan I dey ooo. I used University of Ibadan as address. How come Ikotun??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2017
princetom1:

Now, I'm interested
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Femsmart(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2017
omoadeleye:

Bro, where are you staying? Come and give me one temper glass or sell for me at a give a way price bikp

I dey Oyo town, Oyo State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.