Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9226447 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9022) (9023) (9024) (9025) (9026) (9027) (9028) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Guys,anyone using a very good gcam for Poco X3 NFC,kindly share me the link or telegram page to go.
all the ones with configs I keep downloading,I can't seem to see a noticeable difference.tue quality is not as expected.
Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
genius43:

Clear data
The issue persists.

Note, it doesn't happen with the front camera and when using camera from other apps.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevengold(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
ExtraUniqueGuy:

The issue persists.

Note, it doesn't happen with the front camera and when using camera from other apps.

Backup and format factory.
If it persists, change rom. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
ExtraUniqueGuy:

The issue persists.

Download full ROM and Reinstall
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pls does anyone know how I can solve this? I revoked the authorization of mi cloud while testing out something, and now can't re-authenticate it

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AshipaEk0: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
These film screen protector they do at slot and other stores, it gives a weird tint to screens?

Or it's the note 11 panel that looks weird/very warm like reading mode even when there's no reading mode on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
AshipaEk0:
These film screen protector they do at slot and other stores, it gives a weird tint to screens?

Or it's the note 11 panel that looks weird/very warm like reading mode even when there's no reading mode on

Maybe you should play around with your colour scheme and see if there'll be a difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tessy990(m): 1:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Here is the link on how to enable split screen option on android
https://www.facebook.com/reel/613574147065062?extid=chYV2B&fs=e
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luvyaself95(m): 3:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Good Morning Xiaomites I Seriously Need help on my Redmi 9

It always show H+ whenever am inside my room and it doesn't do like that before and the phone it LTE Preference Mode.
Even when am using mifi it always slow but browsing with the same mifi on my computer it's fast.
And
I have Reset the phone but the problem still persist.

What can i do to get this problem solve or am i going to Format it With Laptop ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goziesolar: 6:15am On Sep 24, 2022
surestsam:

Hello bro, Please I use redmi note 9s, and i am yet to officially get the Miui 13 update.... But i saw you drop the link for someone here recently.... Please can i download it and install manually. Or i have to wait tilll i get the notification??
it's best you don't upgrade enjoy your phone asin its present state
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by heykims(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2022
I think we as a group can explore the option of group buy on Aliexpress at a ridiculous low price.
All that is needed is to create a group and share link for others to join and then buy when the group of 6 members is complete.
I only hope link sharing will be allowed here.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2022
heykims:
I think we as a group can explore the option of group buy on Aliexpress at a ridiculous low price.
All that is needed is to create a group and share link for others to join and then buy when the group of 6 members is complete.

Nice idea
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luvyaself95(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2022
HELP!!!
How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 Prime With Computer And Also Flash Twrp Image ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2022
luvyaself95:
HELP!!!
How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 Prime With Computer And Also Flash Twrp Image ?

Go to the modding thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gr8gem(f): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
AshipaEk0:

That's what i use and i prefer it then the glass protector, i use it for RN10P
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Acermoon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Anybody using Redmi A1+.....?
The software structure differs from other Redmi phones or is it the miui13 go edition?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
heykims:

The thing doesn't seem to work when I try it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Acermoon:
Anybody using Redmi A1+.....?
The software structure differs from other Redmi phones or is it the miui13 go edition?

That phone was released in India just 2 weeks+ ago, how would anyone have it?

And the specs is mediocre
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Acermoon(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
genius43:

That phone was released in India just 2 weeks+ ago, how would anyone have it?

And the specs is mediocre

I have it and I don't enjoy it all....
It's not flexible at all....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by heykims(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kennyflyair:

The thing doesn't seem to work when I try it
The group has to be filled for one to enjoy it.
I can test run for now but I'm afraid of dropping a link because of ban.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Acermoon:

It is an android go edition phone,

Means it's runs a lite version of Android,

And most apps,you would install would be the lite version,
Facebook lite and the rest,

Research what android go phones are.mainly for third world countries without access to basic internet.

They are not meant to be used as normal phones,used litely and mainly for calls.

You are better off buying a redmi 9a.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Acermoon:

You should have read the specs before buying. What do you expect from Helio A22 which was just okay for an entry level phone in 2018 when it was used in the Redmi 6A.

4 years is a very long time in tech and should not be a CPU anyone should be considering if the phone is not meant for phone calls and messages (SMS)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Acermoon(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
genius43:

You should have read the specs before buying. What do you expect from Helio A22 which was just okay for an entry level phone in 2018 when it was used in the Redmi 6A.

4 years is a very long time in tech and should not be a CPU anyone should be considering if the phone is not meant for phone calls and messages (SMS)

It will just serve as call phone....
It doesn't worth the buying...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AshipaEk0: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
AshipaEk0:

I think I figured out the issue.

It appears I had a setting on my previous phone to turn the screen warm at sunset.

Weird thing is that it appears to have carried over with settings restore with Google backup

But i can't find where to turn it off on this phone. Reading mode is not on �

Apppears to be a known issue: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/phone-automatically-applied-warm-colour.3950444/

What I've now done is enable the night mode and changed the time to 1 AM to 5 AM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Acermoon(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
noobody:

It is an android go edition phone,

Means it's runs a lite version of Android,

And most apps,you would install would be the lite version,
Facebook lite and the rest,

Research what android go phones are.mainly for third world countries without access to basic internet.

They are not meant to be used as normal phones,used litely and mainly for calls.

You are better off buying a redmi 9a.

I swear.... 60k for that matter.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Acermoon:

I swear.... 60k for that matter.....

LoL,na you wan use latest model na boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Acermoon(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
genius43:

Have never seen phone this stuff in software structure, not even to move icons... Hmmm...

I will just keep it for call sake....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Orenike: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
E go make sense oo but how we go take get dollar
heykims:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Acermoon(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
noobody:

LoL,na you wan use latest model na boss.

LoL... I go downgrade ooo....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abbeytoy:

It cost you nothing to say sorry to the guy.

You've been helpful on this forum, but you need to take a chill sometimes and man up when necessary.

Almost everyone in this world will feel the same as the guy
he won't.. because he has this nonsense ego, and people can see that he's clearly at fault but they won't say the truth... they prefer to keep licking his ass... everytime you go dey call mods like say nairaland na your house... e nor even let mod do their job sef

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Reminderz:

he won't.. because he has this nonsense ego, and people can see that he's clearly at fault but they won't say the truth... they prefer to keep licking his ass... everytime you go dey call mods like say nairaland na your house... e nor even let mod do their job sef

Okay......

(1) (2) (3) ... (9022) (9023) (9024) (9025) (9026) (9027) (9028) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: slimmax and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.