Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9202000 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9042) (9043) (9044) (9045) (9046) (9047) (9048) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by riverbird: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2022
Cladez180:

I use a Redmi note 11 and the remote isn't functioning

Maybe u are not using it the right way or try updating it. Mine is redmi9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2022
riverbird:

Maybe u are not using it the right way or try updating it. Mine is redmi 9

Excellent answer. I was coming to write this just now.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by riverbird: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2022
atheistandproud:

Excellent answer. I was coming to write this just now.

Mine controls even the air conditioners in my office. Redmi to the moon cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ideepaul: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2022
Usirado611:
Guys I woke up and saw this on my phone, the phone refuses to reboot, is wiping data and flashing the phone the only solution cuz I don't want to lose my data of over 3yrs
I had this same I immediately after a chemical salt spilled on my phone,after small kpako naija style repairs, the phone would automatically enter the fast boot mode on its own, what I did was to use the volume down button to take me to reboot, press the power button, and continuously click on the power down( I did not press and hold o) button until it's close to completing the booting process, I just knew the power/volume button were malfunctioning, so I had to counter its activity by continued clicks like that...maybe it case is different/similar
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
genius43:

Thanks bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Slickbishop:
or price

If you are reported now and you get banned you will come here and feign ignorance. No ads here. This is a discussion thread and not a marketplace.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
genius43:

If you are reported now and you get banned you will come here and feign ignorance. No ads here. This is a discussion thread and not a marketplace.

Our resident SAN no go see this one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
atheistandproud:

Our resident SAN no go see this one
Between Mi 10T 5g and Mi 11 lite 5g , which one do you think it's more futuristic based on its different processor and performance?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Cladez180:

I use a Redmi note 11 and the remote isn't functioning

You don't get the perfect settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by colorsofrainbow: 1:45am On Oct 21, 2022
I was under-rating Xiaomi 12x before it came in since I ordered. Now in my hands.
Omo phone is a beast. Camera/video quality is simply flagship level. Performance is class. Compact device. See as fone just sweet anyhow. No iPhone/Samsung at that price level comes close at all.

Xiaomi dey try I swear.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 6:08am On Oct 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
I was under-rating Xiaomi 12x before it came in since I ordered. Now in my hands.
Omo phone is a beast. Camera/video quality is simply flagship level. Performance is class. Compact device. See as fone just sweet anyhow. No iPhone/Samsung at that price level comes close at all.

Xiaomi dey try I swear.

One of the best things I love about xiomi phones is the fact that they brought back IR blaster... I don't know the reason why Samsung discontinued it.. hopefully they bring it back... great feature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Gus, how can one buy from aliexpress now that the Naira visa/master cards are limited and some are restricted entirely? Pls urgent reply
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Xiaomi dey try I swear.

Bro, how much did you buy it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by puregrace(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2022
How do I stop my redmi note 11 pro to stop this it's Internet that stop working once in awhile. Data will be on but nothing is browsing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by colorsofrainbow: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2022
waxxydude:
Bro, how much did you buy it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surestsam(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Abeg I need help too, my remote is not working too

I have tried it on my smart tv, smart dvd, Ac..... E no just work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2022
Redmi Note 11 misbehaving after several hard restart.
I just updated to the latest software..

Like, its so bad. I've lost control of my device.

The Power button touches on its own. Please I need help. Anyone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cladez180(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Abbeytoy:

How can I get it correctly please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mainola: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Abbeytoy:
Please guys is this 5k MAH battery working normally? I think I needed more
Theme name bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
mainola:

Theme name bro

Iphone12
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Cladez180:

How can I get it correctly please

Select different one that's compatible with your device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Have you seen these top call recording apps on ios?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:12am On Oct 22, 2022
surely22:
Redmi Note 11 misbehaving after several hard restart.
I just updated to the latest software..

Like, its so bad. I've lost control of my device.

The Power button touches on its own. Please I need help. Anyone?

Do a factory reset then. But if you say power button touches on its own it may be the power button flex misbehaving and not software related

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 2:07am On Oct 22, 2022
genius43:

Do a factory reset then. But if you say power button touches on its own it may be the power button flex misbehaving and not software related

Thank You
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OwoukoUrua(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2022
riverbird:
I have not seen any phone that can beat redmi and poco...the remote control ability alone beats every other phone make, imagine been able to control all appliances on one single device....I share a flat with a cousin of mine who is fond of playing music at a very high volume and my redmi always help me switch off the sound system grin, at some point he started complaining that the system is faulty grin.

You're wicked grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nonsoco80(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2022
M
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by riverbird: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2022
OwoukoUrua:

You're wicked grin

I always cherish my peace and tranquility wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by valarinz: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Xiaomi dey try I swear.

Have you used it under intense sunlight? If yes, did the screen colour saturation mutate? Mine does

Been struggling to make peace with it, maybe na so the phone be, I want to know if it's so with every 12X
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by colorsofrainbow: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
valarinz:

Have you used it under intense sunlight? If yes, did the screen colour saturation mutate? Mine does

Been struggling to make peace with it, maybe na so the phone be, I want to know if it's so with every 12X
Bro I don't understand what you mean by the colour saturation mutating?
Explain in lay terms
Meanwhile I'm currently using under intense sunlight as I'm typing now and have no issues with the display or colour
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (9042) (9043) (9044) (9045) (9046) (9047) (9048) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.