Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9236733 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9079) (9080) (9081) (9082) (9083) (9084) (9085) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Finally cool

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by prodigiousman(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
hey house. can i stil find the poco m 3 pro in nigeria, i mean is it still available, wanna buy either of this two. poco m5/m3 pro this month, but availability is my concern
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jmarjr(m): 3:45am On Dec 17, 2022
jinka:
I have redmi note 8 pro for sale Also have redmi note 10 pro for sale
All still in good condition and working very well without issue. I just want to upgrade to a bigger phone
How much best can I sell them and get the latest Thanks
how much for each? Is it new? Are all accessories complete?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 4:34am On Dec 17, 2022
Hi guys, I just unplugged my phone (Poco X3 Pro) right now from the charger and since then it has been rebooting ( it will boot to the POCO logo and go off, then repeat the same process again).

This has been going on for some time now. All efforts to stop it has proved abortive. I have tried to boot into recovery and Fastboot mode and in both cases I just see the recovery logo and fastboot logo then the phone restarts again.

Please what could be the problem and any solution?

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repaircentreng: 5:36am On Dec 17, 2022
callydon:
Hi guys, I just unplugged my phone (Poco X3 Pro) right now from the charger and since then it has been rebooting ( it will boot to the POCO logo and go off, then repeat the same process again).

This has been going on for some time now. All efforts to stop it has proved abortive. I have tried to boot into recovery and Fastboot mode and in both cases I just see the recovery logo and fastboot logo then the phone restarts again.

Thanks.
Flash the phone cuz it's software related issue

Send your Device to Our Office for a smooth n guaranteed fixing
repaircentreng
Talk/Chat RCntrng 08112099000
(Location - Ikeja n Ikorodu Lagos)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolardzy(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2022
callydon:

Thanks.

Hmmm, this sounds like the infamous PMIC death that plagues Poco X3 pro. Very common among the first batches produced. How old is your device?
Is it bhima or vayu?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by phonedoctor: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2022
celestial1:
how much is your battery note 9
the price is 8k .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2022
phonedoctor:
the price is 8k .

You acct is very new. Mind giving at least 2 reasons why anyone should trust you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by phonedoctor: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2022
Miracood2:

You acct is very new. Mind giving at least 2 reasons why anyone should trust you?
even though the name is new here but am not new to this thread and also you will see the recommendations of those that will deal with me here in coming days. Trust me. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2022
phonedoctor:
even though the name is new here but am not new to this thread and also you will see the recommendations of those that will deal with me here in coming days. Trust me. Thanks

Are you a 3rd party to RepairGuru? You seem to be using his number...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StrongandMighty: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2022
After updating my RN10P to miui version 13.0.15 the android system has been consuming huge junk of my battery... Please is there any solution to this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2022
kolardzy:

Hmmm, this sounds like the infamous PMIC death that plagues Poco X3 pro. Very common among the first batches produced. How old is your device?
Is it bhima or vayu?

Bought it last year August.

It is VAYU.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolardzy(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2022
callydon:

Bought it last year August.

It is VAYU.

You can Google it and see if the symptoms is similar to yours

Worse case scenario: PMIC bugged out and phone may need a motherboard change or cpu reballing

Best case scenario: it's a software issue, but I doubt it is
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2022
kolardzy:

You can Google it and see if the symptoms is similar to yours

Worse case scenario: PMIC bugged out and phone may need a motherboard change or cpu reballing

Best case scenario: it's a software issue, but I doubt it is

Alright, thanks for your input so far
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davomaster(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2022
StrongandMighty:
After updating my RN10P to miui version 13.0.15 the android system has been consuming huge junk of my battery... Please is there any solution to this?
I've been experiencing this since I updated to MIUI 13 android 12 and still the same till now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyblessed1: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
jinka:
I have redmi note 8 pro for sale
Also have redmi note 10 pro for sale

All still in good condition and working very well without issue.
I just want to upgrade to a bigger phone

How much best can I sell them and get the latest
Thanks
What’s the specs and price of the note 10 pro and how long has it been in use
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyblessed1: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
jinka:

Everything is complete, including the cartons and receipts

How do is the best to sell the two?
How much for the two
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Deelaw:

Are you a 3rd party to RepairGuru? You seem to be using his number...

It is one and the same person
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Not experiencing such.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
genius43:

It is one and the same person

Hi Genius, Hope you're good? Quick one pls, Age aside, samsung galaxy note 20 ultra and xiaomi 12t pro, which will you go for and why?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
elantraceey:

Hi Genius, Hope you're good? Quick one pls, Age aside, samsung galaxy note 20 ultra and xiaomi 12t pro, which will you go for and why?

The comparison is kinda skewed because I won't consider the 12t pro a full fledged flagship.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
genius43:

The comparison is kinda skewed because I won't consider the 12t pro a full fledged flagship.

Hmmm... Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
elantraceey:

Hmmm... Thanks.
Straight to the point answer cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Not experiencing such
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2022
davomaster:
I've been experiencing this since I updated to MIUI 13 android 12 and still the same till now.
I face the same issues on my Redmi 10 C
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okayalle: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2022
Please help my Redmi note 10 pro keeps going off while on YouTube. This is exactly how a friend's Redmi note 9 went off and never woke up.

Please someone help me on what to do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2022
Hi guys
I made orders from AliExpress two days ago and some items have shipped.
I'm seeing "confirm order".
Do I confirm the order or wait till the items arrive before confirming the order?
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Omuka: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2022
StrongandMighty:
i have the same problem.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reminderz: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2022
MikeMicheal:
I dont care about any f*cking update.
Provided my phone works fine, wetin else i dey find?
Why should i risk the functionality of my device when it already works fine.
Unless the update fixes a major problem i cannot cope with, to hell with update.
exactly... I've said this here multiple times... why try to fix something that's not broken... if you are not experiencing any major problems or issues with your phone, why don't you just keep enjoying your phone that way?... why the need or urgent urge to update your phone when an update pops up considering the fact that MIUI is buggy? these updates sometimes contains nothing significant.. seeing issues like "I updated my phone and I started experiencing blah blah blah issues" is tiring...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sofdoc1: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Hi guys, been a while on here. Guess I've had no reason to come post, till now.

S/O to genius43.

Please what would you advice as regards replacing the battery of my note 8?

I wanted to settle for a local technician in the area. But I've realized they usually sell/use the battery with model number; like BN46 in the case of this particular phone.

I'm of the opinion that the battery that would be put in the phone if I repair at the service center would be of superior quality, from Xiaomi themselves.

Also, does anyone know if they sell battery parts at their service center in ikeja?

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MikeMicheal(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2022
Reminderz:

exactly... I've said this here multiple times... why try to fix something that's not broken... if you are not experiencing any major problems or issues with your phone, why don't you just keep enjoying your phone that way?... why the need or urgent urge to update your phone when an update pops up considering the fact that MIUI is buggy? these updates sometimes contains nothing significant.. seeing issues like "I updated my phone and I started experiencing blah blah blah issues" is tiring...
Well said.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2022
xoftxoul:
Hi guys
I made orders from AliExpress two days ago and some items have shipped.
I'm seeing "confirm order".
Do I confirm the order or wait till the items arrive before confirming the order?
Thanks
Confirm? Have you received your package abi na ment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9079) (9080) (9081) (9082) (9083) (9084) (9085) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.