Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9188701 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9098) (9099) (9100) (9101) (9102) (9103) (9104) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2023
Abudat:
which one is offline?

With and without data but you mostly need data to move around. In fact, just put am say Grid Auto Sport is online.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mercie03(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Good day everyone
Please guys, For a while now each time I press the home button, I always get this pop up to select launcher app to be used (as shown in the picture attached) .

XOS launcher has been my default launcher for over 2years now and the phone was working fine until this issue started 1/2 months ago. I thought it was because I haven't updated to MIUI 13 but I just did (thanks to Genius43) and the issue persisted.

Phone and launcher app are both up to date. What could be the problem please?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Techhybabe: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
atheistandproud:

I have a 15 min video on YouTube explaining this. I'll forward it to you elsewhere on NL. Only if you're interested.

Kindly drop the link here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by celestial1: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please which font is this i want to download it
Mercie03:
Good day everyone
Please guys, For a while now each time I press the home button, I always get this pop up to select launcher app to be used (as shown in the picture attached) .

XOS launcher has been my default launcher for over 2years now and the phone was working fine until this issue started 1/2 months ago. I thought it was because I haven't updated to MIUI 13 but I just did (thanks to Genius43) and the issue persisted.

Phone and launcher app are both up to date. What could be the problem please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
any vendor has redmi xiaomi 12 or note 12 pro+ for sale here?.
or direct me to where I can get it at a good price

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grudges: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
atheistandproud:

Then it should work
ok, may be someone using the same phone should help us whether his own is supported or not
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by skolar49: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please where can I get a new battery for note 9s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Techhybabe:

Kindly drop the link here

Something I'll never do again, I live by Matthew 7:6 now. Do not do stuff for those who won't value it.

Here, it's on the page link.

https://www.nairaland.com/7208077/extended-ram-scam-arms-new
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mercie03(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
celestial1:
Please which font is this i want to download it

Aramis Italic
You can only find it when you change your region to India.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zacwale(m): 5:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Dwaynestefan:

That’s not the Global Version right?

I will change it to global version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zacwale(m): 5:44am On Jan 17, 2023
earthrealm:
any vendor has redmi xiaomi 12 or note 12 pro+ for sale here?.
or direct me to where I can get it at a good price
I get note 12 pro+ for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2023
zacwale:
Any pro

No adverts on this thread. There is a Xiaomi sales thread in the Technology market section. Take this advert there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Which of the latest xiaomis have the best camera?.
Coming from a oneplus user, oneplus camera is superb, my only problem is not having infrared, hence the reason, am contemplating switching to xiaomi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lexrichy(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2023
zacwale:
Any buyer 4 here

I get mi 11 ultra for sale
12+512gb white color
Dat z d one I am using to type.

I am planning to buy mi 13 pro
how much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2023
earthrealm:
Coming from a oneplus user, oneplus camera is superb, my only problem is not having infrared, hence the reason, am contemplating switching to xiaomi.

One plus, superb camera, in the same sentence?

Anyway, see below

11 Ultra, 12S Ultra

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goziesolar: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Gptech:

Means its very likely the screen went dead. If you can, insert a sim in it, turn it on ( after charger for some time of course) and call the number work another lets see if it will thing out.
bought same device, took it to a phone repairer asked him to interchange the mother board of both phones found out that it was actually good ,the s creen is the culprit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2023
earthrealm:

Kuku wait for 13 Ultra. That one should also be global since it will be launched at MWC

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2023
atheistandproud:

One plus, superb camera, in the same sentence?

Anyway, see below

11 Ultra, 12S Ultra

Thanks, but seriously have you used a oneplus device b4?.
I have used 2 generations of oneplus and their camera usually trumps anything around, even samsung. Only google pixel and iphone were strong contenders, and since oneplus usually retails at a fraction of the cost of these high end devices, makes it even more interesting.

Will check out xiaomi 12s ultra,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2023
earthrealm:

Thanks, but seriously have you used a oneplus device b4?.
I have used 2 generations of oneplus and their camera usually trumps anything around, even samsung. Only google pixel and iphone were strong contenders, and since oneplus usually retails at a fraction of the cost of these high end devices, makes it even more interesting.

Will check out xiaomi 12s ultra,
You're welcome

One Plus was never camera centric. It's more of performance on a budget over anything.

I'm not dismissing you, I'm just saying that every other major flagship performs better camera wise. Even their partnership with Hasselblad didn't take them to the top of any charts whatsoever. They tend to be very good but not great.

That tag is reserved for Huawei, Honor, Apple, Pixel, Samsung and Xiaomi.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zacwale(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2023
lexrichy:
how much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2023
atheistandproud:

You're welcome

One Plus was never camera centric. It's more of performance on a budget over anything.

I'm not dismissing you, I'm just saying that every other major flagship performs better camera wise. Even their partnership with Hasselblad didn't take them to the top of any charts whatsoever. They tend to be very good but not great.

That tag is reserved for Huawei, Honor, Apple, Pixel, Samsung and Xiaomi.

YOU have obviously not actually used a oneplus device, nor compared it with Samsung, pixel etc.... huawei?, its just of recent that huawei started getting popular, cos of their insane zoom specs, b4 then huawei no follow, when it comes to camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2023
earthrealm:

YOU have obviously not actually used a oneplus device, nor compared it with Samsung, pixel etc.... huawei?, its just of recent that huawei started getting popular, cos of their insane zoom specs, b4 then huawei no follow, when it comes to camera

Ok...

You know what? Never mind lol.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
earthrealm:
Which OnePlus device are you coming from?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Goziesolar:
bought same device, took it to a phone repairer asked him to interchange the mother board of both phones found out that it was actually good ,the s creen is the culprit
Man with balls! You opened up your new device in order to investigate your older faulty one grin. Imagine paying those Raya guys 100k just for screen! I really pity those at their mercy. You can order for screen from AliExpress and fix your old phone now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Gptech:

Which OnePlus device are you coming from?

have used oneplus 5 and then oneplus 7 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ehimzy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Any persons selling Xiaomi 12X??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
teryene:
before

Y
Wrong thread, check the title again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
earthrealm:

have used oneplus 5 and then oneplus 7 pro
Will say, since then, OnePlus has literally been stagnant camera wise. Just go with the Xiaomi 13 Pro or 12s ultra.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Gptech:

Will say, since then, OnePlus has literally been stagnant camera wise. Just go with the Xiaomi 13 Pro or 12s ultra.

omo, xiaomi don vex o, xiaomi 12s ultra is over 900usd! for even 12/256gb.....

btw any idea if huawei and google hv resolved their issue?..is googleplay store now available and functional on huawei?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ehimzy:
Any persons selling Xiaomi 12X??

I have the foreign used phone only

(1) (2) (3) ... (9098) (9099) (9100) (9101) (9102) (9103) (9104) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.