Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9219345 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9128) (9129) (9130) (9131) (9132) (9133) (9134) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by boblawson(m): 4:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Please I wanted to update my Redmi 10C manually.
Is this link I am about to update ok?
My pending update is 13.0.5.0 SGEMIXM.

https://miuirom.org/load?o=redmi-10c&v=13.0.5.0.SGEMIXM&l=en&t=Recovery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2023
The brightness level of my redmi note 8 does not go down again even when adjusted to the lowest brightness level and the auto brightness doesn't work too. The phone is so bright that the battery drains in some minutes and sometimes the screen just goes black and don't display anymore. What could be the cause of this issue my people?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintruky(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Youngsage:

What's your actual budget?

70k max
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2023
The wait is almost over.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2023
Mekanus:
The brightness level of my redmi note 8 does not go down again even when adjusted to the lowest brightness level and the auto brightness doesn't work too. The phone is so bright that the battery drains in some minutes and sometimes the screen just goes black and don't display anymore. What could be the cause of this issue my people?

Have you tried force restarting?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2023
@genius43, good morning, I greet you. Quick one! Now that my access Bank card stopped working for payment on AliExpress; what's the way to make purchases? I need a new cable for mi turbo charge abeg. Thanks in advance!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2023
saky18:

Do you have link where one can get full screen with frame?
On AliExpress right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abiola4eva(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2023
I need clean/UK used Redmi note 9pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2023
genius43:

Have you tried force restarting?
That's holding the power button until phone restarts? I've done that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2023
genius43:
The wait is almost over.
The long awaited redmi note 12 is about to enter town, good news. Hope they no go use price pursue me sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2023
veekid:
@genius43, good morning, I greet you. Quick one! Now that my access Bank card stopped working for payment on AliExpress; what's the way to make purchases? I need a new cable for mi turbo charge abeg. Thanks in advance!

AliExpress thread has all the info you need.

Virtual Cards are what people use these days. When you get to the thread you will see variety.

Chipper, Klasha, Gotok, Geegpay, Grey just to mention a few

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2023
Mekanus:
That's holding the power button until phone restarts? I've done that.

Have you mulled the idea of a factory reset?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Abiola4eva:
I need clean/UK used Redmi note 9pro

This isn't a sales thread. The Thread Store in the Technology Market section is there for this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2023
genius43:

Have you mulled the idea of a factory reset?
I'm suspecting it's a hardware problem, that's why I've not thought of that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abujainside: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pls my phone always show YOU DON'T HAVE PROPER APP TO VIEW THIS CONTENT whenever I want enter any site on WhatsApp or any other platform.
Pls help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mekanus:
I'm suspecting it's a hardware problem, that's why I've not thought of that.

You may also be right.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
genius43:

You may also be right.
Yeah, I'm guessing that whatever controls the brightness isn't working again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Gptech:

On AliExpress right?

Preferably here in Nigeria. Aliexpress link is also okay. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NineNinety: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Best xiaomi phone to get for under 200k please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrluv(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
how much is redmi 9t full screen?make una answer me na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
NineNinety:
Best xiaomi phone to get for under 200k please

Either you wait for the RN12 series or look for the Poco X5 Pro it is around 235k for 8/256GB

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Virusvetty: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
genius43:
The wait is almost over.
finally
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Virusvetty: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
genius43:

Either you wait for the RN12 series or look for the Poco X5 Pro it is around 235k for 8/256GB
I read somewhere online that Poco products receive like two android updates and redmi receives only one, pls how through is it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Virusvetty:
I read somewhere online that Poco products receive like two android updates and redmi receives only one, pls how through is it?

Lies.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmylaugh: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please I need Fingerprint scanner replacement for my mi 11 lite, Any repairer here in Lagos or where can I take it to in lagos?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luvyaself95(m): 3:28am On Mar 15, 2023
What could be wrong with my redmi 9 guys the phone battery is not increasing when charging.
Have tried to charge to change the sub-board but it still the same.
ATM the battery have run down and it is not showing charging not to talk of increasing
could it be battery or what ?.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:51am On Mar 15, 2023
luvyaself95:
What could be wrong with my redmi 9 guys the phone battery is not increasing when charging.
ATM the battery have run down and it is not showing charging not to talk of increasing
could it be battery or what ?.

Please can you be more clear in your write up. It is difficult to understand
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luvyaself95(m): 4:02am On Mar 15, 2023
genius43:

Please can you be more clear in your write up. It is difficult to understand

What i mean is that the down board i have it change it once but the battery is still not charging so i had to return it and continue using the follow-come down board.
and for more explanation if the battery have to charge i will have to open the phone heat the down-board,clean the battery the connector before it start increasing when charging but now the battery is not charging neither increasing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:42am On Mar 15, 2023
luvyaself95:

What i mean is that the down board i have it change it once but the battery is still not charging so i had to return it and continue using the follow-come down board.
and for more explanation if the battery have to charge i will have to open the phone heat the down-board,clean the battery the connector before it start increasing when charging but now the battery is not charging neither increasing.

Either your battery is bad or your charging board is bad.

Take it to a professional. If possible change both.

FYI there is nothing like Down Board. It is called Charging Board.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by phonedoctor: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2023
luvyaself95:
could it be battery or what ?. Change the battery .I have it available call or whatsapp 08082409934

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2023
luvyaself95:

Fone oti'lo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luvyaself95(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2023
genius43:

Either your battery is bad or your charging board is bad.

Take it to a professional. If possible change both.

FYI there is nothing like Down Board. It is called Charging Board.
it's called Sub-board which i called it before.
Anyway i have fix it it's now charging,
is the same phone am using to chat you up now.
I think the issue is flex that connect the Sub-board with the panel ( Motherboard )

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9128) (9129) (9130) (9131) (9132) (9133) (9134) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.