Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9485845 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 4:25am On Jun 03, 2017
6barz:

I think if you read the description, you will find out that most of the stores do have a Global ROM option or will probably flash the Global ROM for you before shipping

This your moniker sha, i hope say you no de stop for the 4th bar like mallam spicy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Update :

My dispute finally smoked Leagoo guy out of his hiding place to respond to my messages.
He begged and promised to send another phone
What is your take ogas?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:15am On Jun 03, 2017
iliyande:
Update :

My dispute finally smoked Leagoo guy out of his hiding place to respond to my messages.
What is your take ogas?

I'd say if you really want the phone,you can ask him to send another one as your money is still very safe.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2017
dasphinx1:

This your moniker sha, i hope say you no de stop for the 4th bar like mallam spicy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin e don tey whey I don hear that name o - Mallam Spicy

iliyande:
Update :

What is your take ogas?

Might be wrong but i think you should buy from someone else. Except he is going to give you additional items as compensation for the mistake cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2017
fibonacci2526:

I'd say if you really want the phone,you can ask him to send another one as your money is still very safe.

I actually gave him some conditions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2017
6barz:

Wow shocked Makes sense. Enjoy ur device cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Neesha(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Anyone interested in buying a new redmi 4a touchscreen for replacement of a bad one or just for keeps should pm me.

I av one for sale for N5000..........bought 2, so am selling one off and it comes with tools.....check d link for pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/3837603/redmi-4a-touchscreen-sale-n5000#57142397
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

With the way AES is impressing now, u might get it in less than 15days

I SWEAR MAN................am just waiting for the phone to arrive so i can wow my woman and get her hers...........thanks guys for your help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2017
pls house, is it advisable to order a phone with glass film option or just the phone and order tempered glass like em pzoz seperately albeit cheaper?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2017
dasphinx1:

That rate only applies to interbank rates. There are currently, multiple exchange rates for all sectors of the economy. From interbank rates to black market to student rates to pilgrimage rates to international transaction rates to manufacturers rates and aviation rates(as reflected in the screenshot). @Princetom1 abeg helep me break am down into bits and pieces, thanks.

Naxo my oga. U don talk am finish.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2017
shapman:
pls house, is it advisable to order a phone with glass film option or just the phone and order tempered glass like em pzoz seperately albeit cheaper?

Yea, separately
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2017
Neesha:
Anyone interested in buying a new redmi 4a touchscreen for replacement of a bad one or just for keeps should pm me.

I av one for sale for N5000..........bought 2, so am selling one off and it comes with tools.....check d link for pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/3837603/redmi-4a-touchscreen-sale-n5000#57142397
You finally fixed the phone, hope it works perfectly now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2017
shapman:
If dem even dash u glass film, nr take, wetin b d use sef?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Neesha(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Gptech:

You finally fixed the phone, hope it works perfectly now?
Yeah had no other choice.........yes it does, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2017
princetom1:

Yea, separately
thanchu!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Neesha:

Yeah had no other choice.........yes it does, thanks
Would have been sweet if you were able to get compensation from seller,but it's all good that phone works fine now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Gptech:
If dem even dash u glass film, nr take, wetin b d use sef?
lol, and it's like additional $5 hoo. thanchu.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by made001(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Hello guys!

I want to deal with our dear seller here, how legit is he?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2017
made001:
Hello guys!

Almost 99.9% of sellers are legit, only few ones that have questionable xter, even @ that your money is safe
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2017
made001:
Hello guys!

Well, I have done business with protein0 and he is very real and straightforward. No magomago atall
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Neesha(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Gptech:

Would have been sweet if you were able to get compensation from seller,but it's all good that phone works fine now.
Yeah, had to repair with my own money but it's all good
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Neesha:

Yeah, had to repair with my own money but it's all good
The good thing is, you're able to fix it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2017
What should I tell this idiot?? Don't really want the gold colour but I need the phone.
Cc Nobody
princetom1

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cosyfaith(f): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Morning Guys. Please does Note 4x support 4G. And what networks?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Cosyfaith:
Morning Guys. Please does Note 4x support 4G. And what networks?

All network, except Glo. Oh, Airtel is yet to roll out 4g, so, mtn and Etisalat gat u covered
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Stevebrown:
What should I tell this idiot?? Don't really want the gold colour but I need the phone.
Cc Nobody
princetom1

You paid for black or grey am guessing. Tell him he should refund you, that u don't want the gold. Also, oda colours are normally more expensive than gold.

Guys around here can point h to stores that they bought from recently and shipped very fast. If he refused to reply u in 24 hours, open dispute
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2017
made001:
Hello guys!

You mean guys that can help u with purchases here? noobody, Protein0, emaminaj, rookidmart etc can help u buy at a good price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Good morning everyone how una dey my bosses @gptech @noobody @fibonacci @grandmufti i greet una sirs and mas
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2017
princetom1:

You paid for black or grey am guessing. Tell him he should refund you, that u don't want the gold. Also, oda colours are normally more expensive than gold.

Guys around here can point h to stores that they bought from recently and shipped very fast. If he refused to reply u in 24 hours, open dispute
Paid for grey colour. I already open a dispute since yesterday, I guess dat was why he is trying to make a deal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2017
noobody:

All my years(months) of shopping on aliexpress,with so many phones shipped and accesories,anytin that says AES na singapore post,
So it is safe to say,aliexpress standard shipping na d same as wen an item is shipped with singarpore post,cos i av had items shipped with both,nd dia tracking number,details and delivery is the exact same
Not saying you are wrong oo

Actually he is right, Asia not sing post, it can be China post, Sweden post, sing post etc. It all boils down to the safest for a particular Country, that is why sing post is usually seen for aes to Nigeria since its the safest for Nigeria, but for other country line Russia, aes may mean another shipping company (Swedish post but can't remember where i saw it)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2017
enjoying my redmi 4 prime.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Good morning everyone how una dey my bosses @gptech @noobody @fibonacci @grandmufti i greet una sirs and mas

Tuale baba! I raise nyansh for you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.