Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9169669 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9256) (9257) (9258) (9259) (9260) (9261) (9262) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by martyns200(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
genius43:

I won't go into arguing about a cliche perception of MediaTek. But since you want peace of mind go for Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G. It is a RN10 Pro with Dolby Vision Display and a faster Charger

Thanks but wld try and see if i can see a rn10pro since rn12pro 4g is quite on d high side for me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
freeman67:

Perceptions work for people as perceived most times. The Xiaomi phones I have used/using are Redmi Note 4 Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro and now Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G. I did not at anytime experience any sort of hanging within the 1st year of using the 1st two I listed even when they had upto a period when I had stuff in more than half of the storage. However, with this present phone of barely 4 months, I have experience it like about 4 to 5 times even when I have not used upto 70 GB out of the 258 GB.

I have to go for it because there was no Snapdragon Variant too.

The charger which was what actually impressed me has been misbehaving since yesterday, I am now relying on my forgotten Note 9 Pro charger which I dumped after over 2 years of usage because the was stolen and the 5G ( Don't know if it's MTN ooo or na the again) has been terrible these few days. I will admit that it was very good at first but now with more than 20 GB Data and 5G logo I am struggling to watch videos online.

MTN has been terrible of late.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
genius43:

I use Redmi Note 10 Pro. The original post was about RN10 Pro.
Do you have any experience with the Poco f5?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
freeman67:

Perceptions work for people as perceived most times. The Xiaomi phones I have used/using are Redmi Note 4 Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro and now Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G. I did not at anytime experience any sort of hanging within the 1st year of using the 1st two I listed even when they had upto a period when I had stuff in more than half of the storage. However, with this present phone of barely 4 months, I have experience it like about 4 to 5 times even when I have not used upto 70 GB out of the 258 GB.

I have to go for it because there was no Snapdragon Variant too.

The charger which was what actually impressed me has been misbehaving since yesterday, I am now relying on my forgotten Note 9 Pro charger which I dumped after over 2 years of usage because the was stolen and the 5G ( Don't know if it's MTN ooo or na the again) has been terrible these few days. I will admit that it was very good at first but now with more than 20 GB Data and 5G logo I am struggling to watch videos online.

Come city leave village grin

😂 The problem I'm facing with my redmi note 10 pro I can't do nothing but keep it to myself but solving it in abnormal way,

All this phones will come with one or two issues
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksvoice: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
CreepyBlackpool:
Please how much is Redmi 9T battery
11k, contact me on 08038294998 to get it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
leTrizzle:

Do you have any experience with the Poco f5?

Those that I know that own it haven't complained of it.

Ask @atheistandproud and @pharmtasy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
genius43:

Present 😁
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
martyns200:

Thanks but wld try and see if i can see a rn10pro since rn12pro 4g is quite on d high side for me

I have the 8/256 brand new at 210k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ovo200: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good evening house I just got a new redmi note 12
Which Gcam is best to download??

I found out that my redmi note 8 camera is better than note 12
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2023
genius43:

Ok, I would love to get a review of the Poco f5 from someone that has also used the Redmi note 10 pro hence my asking.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2023
leTrizzle:

Ok, I would love to get a review of the Poco f5 from someone that has also used the Redmi note 10 pro hence my asking.

Pharmtasy has both and as a current RN10 Pro user if I am not getting a Xiaomi Flagship then the Poco F5 is the first thing that comes to mind.

The more you keep asking these questions the more the phones are increasing and availability reduces.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ovo200: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2023
genius43:

Pharmtasy has both and as a current RN10 Pro user if I am not getting a Xiaomi Flagship then the Poco F5 is the first thing that comes to mind.

The more you keep asking these questions the more the phones are increasing and availability reduces.

Good morning boss
Please what Gcam camera can I get for my new redmi note 12?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Ovo200:

Good morning boss
Please what Gcam camera can I get for my new redmi note 12?

Search on telegram for your phone photography channel. I hardly use Gcam or follow up with Gcam ports anymore.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ABMC(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
zacwale:

Chinese version I order but I will change it to global rom when d phn land

Chairman, hope you're doing good. Just following up on your order. Have the phone arrived? What review can you give on the phone please?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
leTrizzle:

List 3 phones that you would like to buy. I will help compare against the great Poco F5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
[quote author=pharmtasy post=126913478]
List 3 phones that you would like to buy. I will help compare against the great Poco F5 [/quote

Well since you asked my able boss

Xiaomi 14 pro

Xiaomi 13 ultra

Xiaomi mi fold 3 sir

Help me do comparison sharply ooo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
pharmtasy:

List 3 phones that you would like to buy. I will help compare against the great Poco F5

Well since you asked my able boss

Xiaomi 14 pro

Xiaomi 13 ultra

Xiaomi mi fold 3 sir

Help me do comparison sharply ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
pharmtasy:

So far the Poco f5 seems to the best deal all round for me now. My only issue is the Redmi note 10 pro that has been my daily driver for the past two years has been super impressive and I am scared the Poco f5 might not look like an upgrade on it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
leTrizzle:

So far the Poco f5 seems to the best deal all round for me now. My only issue is the Redmi note 10 pro that has been my daily driver for the past two years has been super impressive and I am scared the Poco f5 might not look like an upgrade on it.

In terms of processing power RN10 Pro is a baby compared to Poco F5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
genius43:

In terms of processing power RN10 Pro is a baby compared to Poco F5
Physical attributes nko?
Screen res, speaker and camera quality.
Durability?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:43am On Nov 12, 2023
leTrizzle:

Physical attributes nko?
Screen res, speaker and camera quality.
Durability?

I don't have time for back and forths. There are reviews on GSMarena and if you are still not satisfied remain with your RN10 Pro.

I am not a marketer to convince you on which phone to buy.

This is how we told people to buy the F3 2 years later they are now looking for a used F3 with the same 48MP they think the 108MP was so much better than.

You can have a 108MP but the processing powering it is it as powerful as the other. Even the RN13 Pro plus that was released in China the processor can't still smell the F5.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zacwale(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2023
ABMC:

Chairman, hope you're doing good. Just following up on your order. Have the phone arrived? What review can you give on the phone please?

Since two weeks the phone have arrived but no global ROM for redmi note 13 pro plus now

Maybe dis month or next month global ROM will be launch

I order redmi note 12 turbo too 16+1t I have change it to global ROM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zacwale(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2023
genius43:

I don't have time for back and forths. There are reviews on GSMarena and if you are still not satisfied remain with your RN10 Pro.

I am not a marketer to convince you on which phone to buy.

This is how we told people to buy the F3 2 years later they are now looking for a used F3 with the same 48MP they think the 108MP was so much better than.

You can have a 108MP but the processing powering it is it as powerful as the other. Even the RN13 Pro plus that was released in China the processor can't still smell the F5.

Boss no vex I want to ask some questions
I order for redmi note 12 turbo 16+1t I change d ROM to global ROM now showing Poco F5

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ABMC(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2023
zacwale:

Since two weeks the phone have arrived but no global ROM for redmi note 13 pro plus now

Maybe dis month or next month global ROM will be launch

I order redmi note 12 turbo too 16+1t I have change it to global ROM

WOW.... ... Please let's chat on WhatsApp 0813 497 6787.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anaaximander(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2023
I need a budget friendly Redmi device with a Snapdragon processor, 6gb RAM/128gb ROM and decent battery life. Recommendations will be highly appreciated as I'm looking forward to buying one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freeman67: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2023
genius43:

MTN has been terrible of late.

I suspected that. That's why I included it. I switched to Airtel and it's been relatively better.

SILENTandSMART2:

Come city leave village grin

😂 The problem I'm facing with my redmi note 10 pro I can't do nothing but keep it to myself but solving it in abnormal way,

All this phones will come with one or two issues

😂😂😂😂
I actually sent this message from the 'townmost' part of Abuja. Among the very few locations where their 5G has been functional and operated very smoothly.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NikeMi1(f): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
I have done it but it's still hanging
genius43:

Force restart your device severally.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
zacwale:

Boss no vex I want to ask some questions
I order for redmi note 12 turbo 16+1t I change d ROM to global ROM now showing Poco F5

Because Poco F5 is the global version of the RN12 Turbo.

That is why I don't bother advising people to buy the Turbo.

Buy the F5 and you won't have to miss out on some 4G bands which I value alot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
NikeMi1:
I have done it but it's still hanging

You may need to do a backup and reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Akonice007(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Good afternoon all, pls kindly get me the link, customera or sellers that can offer me Redmi Note 8 battery. The one I bought on jumia months ago didn't last up to a week before I removed it and returned the default that is already weak.
I tried Aliexpress but I could not go further because of dollar restriction.
Interested sellers or helpers can Holla me here or hook me up on WhatsApp 08053355095
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Akonice007:
Good afternoon all, pls kindly get me the link, customera or sellers that can offer me Redmi Note 8 battery. The one I bought on jumia months ago didn't last up to a week before I removed it and returned the default that is already weak.
I tried Aliexpress but I could not go further because of dollar restriction.
Interested sellers or helpers can Holla me here or hook me up on WhatsApp 08053355095
Thanks

Contact Macbeyland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PraiseGod4u(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
Anaaximander:
I need a budget friendly Redmi device with a Snapdragon processor, 6gb RAM/128gb ROM and decent battery life. Recommendations will be highly appreciated as I'm looking forward to buying one

I have Poco X3 Nfc
4gb/128gb

95k negotiable

(1) (2) (3) ... (9256) (9257) (9258) (9259) (9260) (9261) (9262) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.