Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9224731 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9291) (9292) (9293) (9294) (9295) (9296) (9297) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dumartz: 10:37pm On Feb 16
MakelemiJnr:
Please I need redmi note 11 pro 4g xiaomi original battery. Anyone?
Mind u what u will get is d Replica not d ORIGINAL/FOLLOW COME
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ventmobious: 11:41pm On Feb 16
ibawon:

Are kidding me, this is from 2016 🤣🤣
Ooh
My bad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Masterdazhem: 5:06am On Feb 17
Pls anyone knows were i can get The
Finger print button replacement for redmi note10 pro in Lagos?

(Bought one from AliExpress but didn't work after waiting for almost 2 months to receive)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:58am On Feb 17
Masterdazhem:
Pls anyone knows were i can get The
Finger print button replacement for redmi note10 pro in Lagos?

(Bought one from AliExpress but didn't work after waiting for almost 2 months to receive)

And the fingerprint flex was not tampered with?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dilly55: 8:18am On Feb 17
I'm trying to use the second space on my phone but it's slowing it down. Please is there any second space app I can download to replace it for now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Masterdazhem: 9:32am On Feb 17
genius43:

And the fingerprint flex was not tampered with?

You mean the one i bought off Aliexpress right. Physically was 100% perfect, but didnt work

Could this be an OS issue chief?
Am running Miui Global 14.0.8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:27am On Feb 17
Masterdazhem:

You mean the one i bought off Aliexpress right. Physically was 100% perfect, but didnt work

Nothing concern OS and hardware defect.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:00pm On Feb 17
Masterdazhem:

Note 10 has two fingerprint models
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Broskyjames: 1:24pm On Feb 17
Dilly55:
I'm trying to use the second space on my phone but it's slowing it down. Please is there any second space app I can download to replace it for now?
I never really get the point of wanting a second space on a device, especially in a entry level device. The stress of even moving between spaces already bore me. Probably why the OEM have started removing it on these devices as it isn't exactly a deal breaker.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Masterdazhem: 6:06pm On Feb 17
GrandMufti:

Note 10 has two fingerprint models
What are the two chief
Using a Note 10 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MakelemiJnr(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17
Would that still be okay/strong?
Dumartz:

Mind u what u will get is d Replica not d ORIGINAL/FOLLOW COME
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:20pm On Feb 17
Masterdazhem:

What are the two chief
Using a Note 10 pro

Google it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enigma0: 12:12am On Feb 18
GrandMufti:

Google it

Hello sir, I have a redmi 9 that keep switching off on its own like every 5minrs or thereabout. done hard reset several times, phone is up todate but the problem still persits, any idea on how to go about it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:20am On Feb 18
enigma0:

Hello sir, I have a redmi 9 that keep switching off on its own like every 5minrs or thereabout. done hard reset several times, phone is up todate but the problem still persits, any idea on how to go about it?

It could be a lot of reasons. Check that your casing is not too tight. Or power button issues or battery connector issues
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enigma0: 6:45am On Feb 18
GrandMufti:

It could be a lot of reasons. Check that your casing is not too tight. Or power button issues or battery connector issues
All checked and were ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Selwin256(m): 9:52am On Feb 18
Hello guys,

I can't use finger print on my redmi note 10s.

Any idea?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davomaster(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18
I noticed 2 days ago that my Redmi note 10 pro no longer sleep automatically by itself when the screen is on unless I lock the screen my self. Redmi users, what do you think might be wrong?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Freeman680: 5:02pm On Feb 18
Please I’m in need of redmi note 5 anyone available??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Freeman680: 5:03pm On Feb 18
Please I need redmi note 5 anyone available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dumartz: 9:28pm On Feb 18
MakelemiJnr:
Would that still be okay/strong?
Won't be as strong as d follow come, tho it would serve u 4 a while
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18
Freeman680:
Please I’m in need of redmi note 5 anyone available??
My 4ma device, phone wy rugged die

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Freeman680: 12:14am On Feb 19
Oya pictures plx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamoyindamola(m): 6:32am On Feb 19
Please I need link for gcam on note 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jboynokiaphone(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19
enigma0:

that Phone is dying in silence ....it will just off one day and its wont turn on but u will see the charging light indicating .its happen to my poco f2 pro i just abandon it cos i tried to get it woking no way. just got Poco f3 the one im using now .u Should have spear money for new phone na the only advice i can give you now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pannyman(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19
Finally got Hyperos.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19
pannyman:
Finally got Hyperos.
Enjoy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 9:23pm On Feb 19
davomaster:
I noticed 2 days ago that my Redmi note 10 pro no longer sleep automatically by itself when the screen is on unless I lock the screen my self. Redmi users, what do you think might be wrong?

First check if in your settings your screen timeout is set to "never". If it isn't then, check your app permissions. There could be an app keeping the phone awake at all times

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GreaterFuture(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19
dgitrader:

Thanks for the tip, indeed f5 is far better. But it's not available on Jumia.
Have you gotten?
Is have one (some) at a slightly cheaper than market price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leetylee: 11:54am On Feb 20
pannyman:
Finally got Hyperos.
Nothing different
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Macaulish(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20
amurx:
do you have RN10 touch and can u replace it pls?

You can only buy a complete replacement screen. You can't see touch seperate..

And I don't have sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vincentont(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20
Guys I want to ask those using Redmi 13c , is the volume okay? I read reviews on GSMArena that the volume is too tiny even at 100. Am thinking of getting the 6gb/128gb variant. Please I want honest review though my last Redmi 8 is still serving me but it looks like Redmi doesn't produce quality phones compare to 3yrs ago.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamoyindamola(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20
vincentont:
Guys I want to ask those using Redmi 13c , is the volume okay? I read reviews on GSMArena that the volume is too tiny even at 100. Am thinking of getting the 6gb/128gb variant. Please I want honest review though my last Redmi 8 is still serving me but it looks like Redmi doesn't produce quality phones compare to 3yrs ago.
Its loud but the warned the display is very poor

(1) (2) (3) ... (9291) (9292) (9293) (9294) (9295) (9296) (9297) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.