Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9366602 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9317) (9318) (9319) (9320) (9321) (9322) (9323) ... (9325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pablobellins(m): 4:04pm On May 11
Omo bn a while here, I had to run back to you guys cos someone somehow always profer solutions.

So it's my redmi note 10s. Got it yday...used.

The bootloader has already been unlocked, but that by the way.

My issue now is that all games lag on this phone. Even to ordinary mine craft. Free fire on the lowest quality lags. Hardly can I get 20fps.

Now I'm sure this is just my phone, cos I hv used 10s before, it runs game smoothly.

So house, I'm out of ideas pls.

Before u mention hard reset, know that it was already factory set before I started using it.

Your individual input will be appreciated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:30pm On May 11
Abbeytoy:

Where have you been bro??

Miss your review updates

I've been around
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olavincentus: 6:26pm On May 11
Azazyel:

Chai ignorance is really bad. I don't even know where to start from now if I want to explain to you
Pls start from anywhere. We are here to learn.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 7:32pm On May 11
Olavincentus:

Pls start from anywhere. We are here to learn.

That 4G+ you're seeing is just the way Tecno made it appear on their status bar. It's the same thing with your 4G. There's no difference. That plus doesn't mean anything. Network speed is mostly dependent on the modem in your phone's Soc. What is your phone model and what is the model of that person's phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brandon180(m): 8:04pm On May 11
Please who knows how much redmi 13c complete screen costs?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olavincentus: 9:02pm On May 11
Azazyel:

That 4G+ you're seeing is just the way Tecno made it appear on their status bar. It's the same thing with your 4G. There's no difference. That plus doesn't mean anything. Network speed is mostly dependent on the modem in your phone's Soc. What is your phone model and what is the model of that person's phone?
Ok. I always knew that transsion and deceit are like 5 and 6.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 9:27pm On May 11
GrandMufti:

I can help you flash your phone to show 5G
Stop this joke abeg.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 9:30pm On May 11
atheistandproud:

I've been around

Well done ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 9:30pm On May 11
Azazyel:

Chai ignorance is really bad. I don't even know where to start from now if I want to explain to you
Actually you know little to nothing at all about it, am saying that my supposedly more powerful device doesn't get LTE-A (something I see on inferior one). And you're here blabbing whatever, what has this to do with ignorance? And you the omniscient couldn't come up with anything reasonable. You just put up a lie to justify your stance. Try dey fear God. I've a friend here using Redmi note 11 and his own shows 4G+. So it's not about what Tecno design their phone to display on the status bar.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 9:32pm On May 11
Azazyel:

Oga, 4G+ means LTE-Advanced, it is more powerful than the normal 4G which is LTE(Long term evolution), at least before you judge people as being ignorant you should have a thing or two.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 9:32pm On May 11
Olavincentus:

Ok. I always knew that transsion and deceit are like 5 and 6.

No it's not deceit. It's just software design. The UI is how they want it. It's not only in transsion devices you find such. I have seen it in some Huawei phones too even Lenovo. I have Tecno Camon 18p and Camon 20 premier. They both don't show anything like 4G+. That's why I asked for the model of that person's phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 9:39pm On May 11
23jerryking:
Actually you know little to nothing at all about it, am saying that my supposedly more powerful device doesn't get LTE-A (something I see on inferior one). And you're here blabbing whatever, what has this to do with ignorance? And you the omniscient couldn't come up with anything reasonable. Just get loss please.

LTE would show as LTE on the status bar. Just as advanced 3G would show as H+. What is the name of your device and the other device where you saw the 4G+? If you can give me these, It would definitely prove me wrong if I'm wrong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 9:44pm On May 11
23jerryking:
Guys please I'm not seeing 4G+ on my Redmi 10 C. I use Glo and MTN, a girl around here who uses Tecno Pop 8 gets 4G+ on her Tecno but all I get on my Redmi 10 C is the normal 4G. Is it that Redmi doesn't support it or it has something to do with my SIM.

Oh I've seen the devices now. Sorry for using the ignorance word. Tecno Pop 8 doesn't use LTE. It's just UI design. Don't let that plus fool you. Your Redmi 10c uses LTE Cat.13 while her's is LTE Cat.7. so now you can see that you're wrong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 9:44pm On May 11
Azazyel:

LTE would show as LTE on the status bar. Just as advanced 3G would show as H+. What is the name of your device and the other device where you saw the 4G+? If you can give me these, It would definitely prove me wrong if I'm wrong
My device is Redmi 10 C, the others are Redmi note 11, and Tecno Pop 8 (Pop 8 is nowhere near the Redmi 10 C). And we all use MTN network, live in the same area too

Meanwhile here's a link to something I feel might make it easier
https://youtube.com/shorts/y6ITJ5R85yM?si=r3BFY-CZZaGELHDq
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 9:48pm On May 11
Azazyel:

Oh I've seen the devices now. Sorry for using the ignorance word. Tecno Pop 8 doesn't use LTE. It's just UI design. Don't let that plus fool you
Sorry for being too harsh too. Now why am being unnecessarily serious about it is that we play this football game Efootball mobile, on the phones showing 4G+ the Player vs player online gameplay is smooth. But on mine, there's so much skipping and stuttering (even while I have a more powerful hardware). In the end the logical conclusion is that the network I have on mine isn't fast enough to support the seamless gameplay. That's why I'm trying to see if I can tweak the network band via any sort of setting and force it to connect to only 4G+ rather than the normal 4G.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 9:59pm On May 11
23jerryking:
Sorry for being too harsh too. Now why am being unnecessarily serious about it is that we play this football game Efootball mobile, on the phones showing 4G+ the Player vs player online gameplay is smooth. But on mine, there's so much skipping and stuttering (even while I have a more powerful hardware). In the end the logical conclusion is that the network I have on mine isn't fast enough to support the seamless gameplay. That's why I'm trying to see if I can tweak the network band via any sort of setting and force it to connect to only 4G+ rather than the normal 4G.

That 4G plus means nothing. What network do you use? Your phone has a higher max download speed sef at 390mbps but the same upload speed with the Pop 8 at 150mbps. It's either your network or your phone's Chipset is doing some throttling to prevent overheating and damage. She might be playing on low graphics while you are playing on higher graphics
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 10:04pm On May 11
Azazyel:

That 4G plus means nothing. What network do you use? Your phone has a higher max download speed sef at 390mbps but the same upload speed with the Pop 8 at 300mbps. It's either your network or your phone's Chipset is doing some throttling to prevent overheating and damage. She might be playing on low graphics while you are playing on higher graphics
We all use MTN. I play on standard graphics, the guy with Redmi note 11 plays on high graphics. The lady plays on standard graphics too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 10:16pm On May 11
23jerryking:
We all use MTN. I play on standard graphics, the guy with Redmi note 11 plays on high graphics. The lady plays on standard graphics too.

I play Efootball too on my phone. My phone doesn't show 4G+ but my game is smooth as butter. I believe it's your phone. The frame drops is from your phone. It might be getting so hot and it's trying to cool off
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:10am On May 12
Ogarexmas:
Could someone please help me understand what's going on with my Redmi Note 10 Pro? It keeps turning on and off, and even when I plug it into my power bank, it continues to do so, similar to how your phone behaves when it's off and you're checking the battery percentage. Additionally, for the past few days, I have not been able to use the fingerprint sensor to unlock my phone. Today, since my phone was acting up, I checked the password settings and discovered that the fingerprint option is no longer available. I went online and found the code *#*#6484#*#* to determine whether the issue with the fingerprint sensor is software or hardware related. The result was 'failed'. What should I do? The economy isn't great for buying a new phone right now.

Start by changing your battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pablobellins(m): 8:31am On May 12
pablobellins:
Omo bn a while here, I had to run back to you guys cos someone somehow always profer solutions.

So it's my redmi note 10s. Got it yday...used.

The bootloader has already been unlocked, but that by the way.

My issue now is that all games lag on this phone. Even to ordinary mine craft. Free fire on the lowest quality lags. Hardly can I get 20fps.

Now I'm sure this is just my phone, cos I hv used 10s before, it runs game smoothly.

So house, I'm out of ideas pls.

Before u mention hard reset, know that it was already factory set before I started using it.

Your individual input will be appreciated.

Guys pls don't air me on this.

Cc: Genuis43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 9:24am On May 12
Azazyel:

I play Efootball too on my phone. My phone doesn't show 4G+ but my game is smooth as butter. I believe it's your phone. The frame drops is from your phone. It might be getting so hot and it's trying to cool off
I only noticed delayed response when I play against another online player. Vs the AI is very smooth with no issues at all at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 9:31am On May 12
pablobellins:

Guys pls don't air me on this.

Cc: Genuis43

The hardware is operating weakly. Download CPU Z or devinfo and check how your phone's CPU is operating whenever you use it. Redmi note 10s has a powerful Helio G95. Monitor the GPU too

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 9:37am On May 12
23jerryking:
I only noticed delayed response when I play against another online player. Vs the AI is very smooth with no issues at all at all

Yeah playing against AI is less burdensome for the phone. Go to your MTN access point and change the APN to gloflat. Remove that normal address there and just put gloflat. Let's see if it would help with your network speed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephennel(m): 10:25am On May 12
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 10:58am On May 12
stephennel:
Newly used Redmi note 12 ( bought 09/05/2024) with accessories available for sale @ Ibadan.

Call/WhatsApp: 09126039065
So quick😄, hope it's well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by just2endowed: 11:04am On May 12
brandon180:
Please who knows how much redmi 13c complete screen costs?

Is it original direct from xiaomi? It's available chat me up on my siggy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephennel(m): 11:32am On May 12
shedy03:

So quick😄, hope it's well.

It's doing perfectly fine. Got an offer for something else that's why

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:11pm On May 12
stephennel:
Newly

No posting of phone sales here,

Delete your post before them Bann you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xx1v: 4:54pm On May 12
Seyilome:

This, AetherSX2

I read about various versions with viruses. Do well to share yours with us.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:57pm On May 12
stephennel:

If the mods ban you now you will complain.

No ads on this thread please take it off

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 7:58pm On May 12
23jerryking:
Mine too stutter while using normal 4G
That's while I use glo it shows the plus, I have not try mtn am using 9mobile and glo

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 9:19pm On May 12
Chizip:

Mine too stutter while using normal 4G
That's while I use glo it shows the plus, I have not try mtn am using 9mobile and glo
Okay, and it's Redmi 10 C abi? So it means that the phone has the capacity for the 4G+, maybe it's not available in my area.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9317) (9318) (9319) (9320) (9321) (9322) (9323) ... (9325) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eanestca(m), mindsta(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.