Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9367477 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9318) (9319) (9320) (9321) (9322) (9323) (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chizip(m): 3:05am On May 13
Ya check I think maybe it because of the combination of both band 28 and band 3 while mtn I think band 20 and 7
23jerryking:
Okay, and it's Redmi 10 C abi? So it means that the phone has the capacity for the 4G+, maybe it's not available in my area.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Halyma(f): 6:04am On May 13
Good morning all. My Poco F3 started rebooting itself on different occasions since yesterday. Please has anyone experienced this? OR what can I do to stop this.

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:41am On May 13
Halyma:
Good morning all. My Poco F3 started rebooting itself on different occasions since yesterday. Please has anyone experienced this? OR what can I do to stop this.

Thank you.

Might be battery issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pablobellins(m): 9:10am On May 13
Azazyel:

The hardware is operating weakly. Download CPU Z or devinfo and check how your phone's CPU is operating whenever you use it. Redmi note 10s has a powerful Helio G95. Monitor the GPU too
thanks boss. Is it while the game is running that I will open the devinfo to check?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by VeryDarkMan01(m): 9:43am On May 13
Halyma:

Thank you.

Change your battery
Battery is available
Call WhatsApp me on 08064738685 to get the original battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 12:09pm On May 13
pablobellins:
thanks boss. Is it while the game is running that I will open the devinfo to check?

Yes play for like 2mins, minimize the game and quickly open the CPU Z app or Devinfo to see if the CPU cores are reaching maximum speed most especially the two largest cores. You can Screenshot and post so I can see. Also check the temperature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 1:15pm On May 13
My screen.. Help me

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tuneroxide: 2:46pm On May 13
UK location o boss.
Maybe you might need to have someone send it to you. Couldn't find Piggy too.
Had to opt for another option.
emoboy4u:
I cant see some apps like Kuda bank on playstore on 11t pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by obisite: 2:50pm On May 13
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by obisite: 2:54pm On May 13
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pablobellins(m): 3:06pm On May 13
Azazyel:

Yes play for like 2mins, minimize the game and quickly open the CPU Z app or Devinfo to see if the CPU cores are reaching maximum speed most especially the two largest cores. You can Screenshot and post so I can see. Also check the temperature.

Not sure if this is what u wanted

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:31pm On May 13
VeryDarkMan01:

Change your battery
Battery is available
Call WhatsApp me on 08064738685 to get the original battery

March 2024 newly registered account,

Sounds very much like a scammer that was bursted on nairaland recently

Do not trust who is behind this Monika

Mr ladipo I see you would never change!!!

Upon all your monikas I have bursted,

You still think you can get a new phone number and continue scams??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamoyindamola(m): 4:22pm On May 13
noobody:

March 2024 newly registered account,

Sounds very much like a scammer that was bursted on nairaland recently

Do not trust who is behind this Monika

Mr ladipo I see you would never change!!!

Upon all your monikas I have bursted,

You still think you can get a new phone number and continue scams??
You be confirm vigilante grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by VeryDarkMan01(m): 4:34pm On May 13
The guy na confirm mutula

You're nobody
You're faceless

I have a physical office for any one who choose to patronize me

Everybody cannot be scammer ok
Just cus i open a new moniker
Does that make me a scam

What if I've been a guest all along and I decided to formally open an account

But nobody has ever called me out
And I have done buisness with more than 3people since I officially joined

Guy come to my office

4 otigba street beside micro station ikeja

Shey scammer dey get office

Pls come o. If you want to see darkman

Sheybe you be werey
Come I await you
Text me once you reach there

I promise if I no commot one of your teeth
I promise you that
Cus you can't go and be spoiling people's buisness cus you claimed to burst some scammers in d past

Werey everybody cannot be scammer
And im not

For your life dont mention me again

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 4:51pm On May 13
pablobellins:

Not sure if this is what u wanted

Yes it's exactly the one. I noted 3 issues

1. I'm seeing Helio G90 series which isn't supposed to be. It should display Helio G95 precisely. G90 also uses Mali G76 which makes it quite suspicious. I hope this phone wasn't taken apart.

2. Look at the temperature. 46°C is hot! It is recommended to limit your gaming with this device as the heat could fry internal components.

3. The CPU is staying at maximum speed even after minimizing which is quite weird especially looking at the power efficiency cores that all stayed at 2ghz. Immediately you minimized, they should have dropped speed for power saving since the ram is holding the game especially cos of the high temperature. Your phone CPU is overworked. The CPU settings have likely been tweaked. The phone might pack up soon or the heat escaping from the screen might liquify the adhesive holding the screen to the phone. The best you can do for your phone now is to reduce game time, play at low to medium settings, try and sell off the phone probably to a non gamer then add some more cash to get a brand new phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 6:39pm On May 13
Is there any poco f3 user that has updated to Xiaomi hyperOS? , I want to know if there's any significant changes...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pablobellins(m): 7:11pm On May 13
Azazyel:

Yes it's exactly the one. I noted 3 issues

1. I'm seeing Helio G90 series which isn't supposed to be. It should display Helio G95 precisely. G90 also uses Mali G76 which makes it quite suspicious. I hope this phone wasn't taken apart.

2. Look at the temperature. 46°C is hot! It is recommended to limit your gaming with this device as the heat could fry internal components.

3. The CPU is staying at maximum speed even after minimizing which is quite weird especially looking at the power efficiency cores that all stayed at 2ghz. Immediately you minimized, they should have dropped speed for power saving since the ram is holding the game especially cos of the high temperature. Your phone CPU is overworked. The CPU settings have likely been tweaked. The phone might pack up soon or the heat escaping from the screen might liquify the adhesive holding the screen to the phone. The best you can do for your phone now is to reduce game time, play at low to medium settings, try and sell off the phone probably to a non gamer then add some more cash to get a brand new phone

Boss the worst has even happened. I don't know if I mentioned that the previous owner has unlocked the bootloader. So I was just browsing through the settings and I got hit by a xiaomi cloud lock.

Worst is the previous owner no longer has access to the recovery mail. Is there a chance I can reflash miui or custom rom on it since bootloader is unlocked. Also Wil I really by pass this phase if I do?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 7:17pm On May 13
Hello house, good evening. Please I want to know if Huawei p30 pro is a good buy in 2024.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by VeryDarkMan01(m): 7:33pm On May 13
DestinyToRule:
Hello house, good evening. Please I want to know if Huawei p30 pro is a good buy in 2024.

This is Xiaomi thread bro
Find Huawei thread and ask
Your answer is waiting for you there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udysweet(f): 7:54pm On May 13
Good evening house. Been a while. Please I need help o. Is there anyone who can help me fix a Mi9t screen? I know it's an old model
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Halyma(f): 9:10pm On May 13
genius43:

Might be battery issue.

Thank you so much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 9:42pm On May 13
pablobellins:

Boss the worst has even happened. I don't know if I mentioned that the previous owner has unlocked the bootloader. So I was just browsing through the settings and I got hit by a xiaomi cloud lock.

Worst is the previous owner no longer has access to the recovery mail. Is there a chance I can reflash miui or custom rom on it since bootloader is unlocked. Also Wil I really by pass this phase if I do?

Try this:
Step 1: Use a different phone or computer and visit the Xiaomi account page.

Step 2: On the sign-in page’s bottom, click the Forgot Password link.

Step 3: Enter any registered contact information (phone number, email address, or me ID) that comes to mind.

Step 4: Choose the Next option. A notification titled “Account Confirmed” will appear on the screen if your ID is accurate.

Step 5: Choose a phone number or email address for verification, then hit Submit.

Step 6: You will be issued a “Verification Code” on the ID you submitted here, which you must input in the box provided and submit.

Step 7: You now type in your new password and select “Submit.”

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by VeryDarkMan01(m): 11:18pm On May 13
udysweet:
Good evening house. Been a while. Please I need help o. Is there anyone who can help me fix a Mi9t screen? I know it's an old model

Yeah i could be of help
Screen is available
I'll fix it under 15mins to 30mins
While you wait and get your device
No stress or hassles
Call WhatsApp me on 08064738685
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pablobellins(m): 7:46am On May 14
Azazyel:

Try this:
Step 1: Use a different phone or computer and visit the Xiaomi account page.

Step 2: On the sign-in page’s bottom, click the Forgot Password link.

Step 3: Enter any registered contact information (phone number, email address, or me ID) that comes to mind.

Step 4: Choose the Next option. A notification titled “Account Confirmed” will appear on the screen if your ID is accurate.

Step 5: Choose a phone number or email address for verification, then hit Submit.

Step 6: You will be issued a “Verification Code” on the ID you submitted here, which you must input in the box provided and submit.

Step 7: You now type in your new password and select “Submit.”

Boss it only too me to where I will be asked questions about the phone.

So after suppling the ID. It took me to where I am bn asked to fill out details about the phone, to know if I will be getting a reset or not.

And all the time, they always say I fail. That they done hv enough information and bla bla.

The fist owner still uses the number attached to the acct. How can I get them to send codes to that number instead? Cos the mail they r sending to can no longer be accessible by the first owner.

The first image is the verification email that was sent... And he has no access to the mail, according to him it was just a random mail he used in opening the acct then

The second image is me trying to change the verification method. But I hv to pass some account activities questions. Which I hv failed to pass time over time. And he too doesn't even know anything about it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 8:42am On May 14
pablobellins:

Boss it only too me to where I will be asked questions about the phone.

So after suppling the ID. It took me to where I am bn asked to fill out details about the phone, to know if I will be getting a reset or not.

And all the time, they always say I fail. That they done hv enough information and bla bla.

The fist owner still uses the number attached to the acct. How can I get them to send codes to that number instead? Cos the mail they r sending to can no longer be accessible by the first owner.

The first image is the verification email that was sent... And he has no access to the mail, according to him it was just a random mail he used in opening the acct then

The second image is me trying to change the verification method. But I hv to pass some account activities questions. Which I hv failed to pass time over time. And he too doesn't even know anything about it.

This is one of the reasons why I would not advise getting a used Xiaomi phone except if you have confirmed the Xiaomi cloud account is off the device. That guy who sold the phone to you needs to help you out at the moment. He needs to reach out to that person who owns the Xiaomi account. Why is he behaving like that? Was the phone stolen? So far the number attached to the account is still in operation, setting a new password should not be an issue. Why would he use a random email to operate his personal account. This kind talk no make sense. I have multiple email addresses and I can remember them.

Okay you have to restart the process:

Go to the website, click on forgot password, enter the phone number and a verification SMS would be sent. Remember it should be +234 format to ensure it is received
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:50am On May 14
Azazyel:

This is one of the reasons why I would not advise getting a used Xiaomi phone except if you have confirmed the Xiaomi cloud account is off the device. That guy who sold the phone to you needs to help you out at the moment. He needs to reach out to that person who owns the Xiaomi account. Why is he behaving like that? Was the phone stolen? So far the number attached to the account is still in operation, setting a new password should not be an issue. Why would he use a random email to operate his personal account. This kind talk no make sense. I have multiple email addresses and I can remember them.

Okay you have to restart the process:

Go to the website, click on forgot password, enter the phone number and a verification SMS would be sent. Remember it should be +234 format to ensure it is received

The explanation the seller is giving only reeks of deceit. It is most probably a stolen device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 8:59am On May 14
genius43:

The explanation the seller is giving only reeks of deceit. It is most probably a stolen device.

I concur
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 9:28am On May 14
Good morning bosses.

Please, the hotspot of my redmi note 13 doesn't seem to be working well again. The devices I connect to it keep getting disconnected.

What can I do to fix this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 11:36am On May 14
Geofavor:
Good morning bosses.

Please, the hotspot of my redmi note 13 doesn't seem to be working well again. The devices I connect to it keep getting disconnected.

What can I do to fix this?

Try switching to 2.4GHz band and see

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 11:41am On May 14
Prechy2836:

Try switching to 2.4GHz band and see
Thank you. But that's where it has always been.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:52am On May 14
Abbeytoy:

Well done ooo

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jboynokiaphone(m): 12:19pm On May 14
Halyma:

Thank you.

check ur storage space , delete unwanted app,video ,picture also upgrade ur phone to the lastest software up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9318) (9319) (9320) (9321) (9322) (9323) (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kcy(m), kindredspirit(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.