Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9374108 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (9326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2017
noobody:

No one shld contact this person or individual,this is a 2017 moniker,he joined nairaland,may 10 2017 he already has solutions to nigeria forex problems for just 15k,this is how scammers operate on the forex thread,i not calling him a scammer yet,but u guys shld be serz careful when contacting him,
They all come to drop juicy stories,he dropped the commenr just wen,and he has miraculously tot someone who contacted him for freee,na so scammers dey sweeet talk,

I am not still calling him a scammer yet,but be very careful.

Ahn ahn nau....In get CBN links na to dey get dollar at 310/315
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abakeade: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2017
noobody:
Cheap CBN Dollars still avail oo.
Dont fall mugu to GTB rates,

Make ur unlimited orders for cheap,

I dont charge 15k ooo grin

Calls/whatsapp:07051054953

grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tocynajani(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

LOL,can't wrap my head around it honestly. The maths sef no add up.
And I'm wondering where you'll get dollars for 310-315, something that even CBN doesn't offer...
If you have proof of that rate, please share it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2017
tocynajani:

Not all banks, in Diamond, you can use the $100 opening balance online

Thank you for educating him....We sef don reach to collect like 20k fee for all these free lessons and corrections o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2017
tocynajani:

And I'm wondering where you'll get dollars for 310-315, something that even CBN doesn't offer...

As you wondered, so I wondered
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tocynajani(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2017
emaminaj:

Thank you for educating him....We sef don reach to collect like 20k fee for all these free lessons and corrections o
Lol, I for charge 5k for that info sef grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2017
noobody:

No one shld contact this person or individual,this is a 2017 moniker,he joined nairaland,may 10 2017 he already has solutions to nigeria forex problems for just 15k,this is how scammers operate on the forex thread,i not calling him a scammer yet,but u guys shld be serz careful when contacting him,
They all come to drop juicy stories,he dropped the commenr just wen,and he has miraculously tot someone who contacted him for freee,na so scammers dey sweeet talk,

A somebody talk from Nobody grin

True Talk jaree
Na so one guy carry knack me akpako for nairaland.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2017
tocynajani:

Lolzzz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2017
tocynajani:
Lol, I for charge 5k for that info sef grin
Access bank $100 limit--- Error 5k Diamond bank $100 minimum balance---Error 5k CBN dollar at 310/325---- Error 10k

Make una call that guy come o...e dey owe us 20k here

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2017
Someborry should comman buy this phone na. Your price is my price. Whatsapp 0.8.1.6.1.6.6.4.2.5.2

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2017
seunlaww:
Someborry should comman buy this phone na. Your price is my price. Whatsapp 0.8.1.6.1.6.6.4.2.5.2

Ehn hen....35k grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2017
noobody:

E still add say make e run go place $512 order... Unnecessary info pointing to SCAM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2017
emaminaj:

E still add say make e run go place $512 order... Unnecessary info pointing to SCAM

Na xiaomi laptop e wan buy na grin e even get link to ship am withing 6 hours to nigeria tooo,am sure he is yet to remember he can ship in less dan 6 hours grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2017
emaminaj:

Ehn hen....35k grin grin

If you can come to Mushin in the next 5minutes then the phone is yours. grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Harizona7893: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2017
noobody:

may God judge you for suspecting me to be a scammer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2017
noobody:

Gtb,access,uba,
Who zenith epp?
Nd egbon u r clearly in the wrong section,15k if buyers add to there phone budget,dem go buy better phone

Nd access bank is now 200$ montly,so try to advertise ur 15k tutorials else wia,
We are ok here as u can see.

The guy came to the wrong group..... And Una no spare am at all.... Lok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2017
Harizona7893:

Abeg make the person you thought for free show and comments now... Otherwise.. you are ......... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Harizona7893:
Oga, just bow out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2017
Harizona7893:
Smh for you. so what if i had said the service was free?? You will be interested right? A NL just contacted me and i taught her for FREE.
Your 15k is nothing to me dude. I figured ppl wont appreciate the service if i make it free.
Goodluck with your Cbn bank restrictions. Lemme go place a $512 order.

Waiting for this person.. tell her you have be tagged s......... She should comment to save you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2017
emaminaj:

I feel there's a promo cos a couple of days back I saw the ad on my app announcing reduction in prices on their store.....Even Mi5 prime is now as low as 84k

Is this for real? Or na scam? Mi5 prime 84k ke?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

Abeg make the person you thought for free show and comments now... Otherwise.. you are ......... grin

Exactly my thought!
Even aliexpress sellers value feedbacks.

@Harizona7893, Kindly ask the "scholarship student" to leave her feedback.

Meanwhile, her moniker must not be a day old sir.
Thanks as we look forward to it. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Harizona7893:

Thanks as we look forward to it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Protein0:

Exactly my thought!
Even aliexpress seller's value feedbacks.

Thanks as we look forward to it. lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Paxziano:

The guy came to the wrong group..... And Una no spare am at all.... Lok
Harizona7893, 1st, you started with insult and now, na curse! Is that how you get customers? Even if you're accused or been doubted, it's on you to convince us (possibly with proof or humbleness). You don't get customer with this approach of yours, NOT on this thread!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Harizona7893:

I didnt expect you would reply so fast,but here is a lil on what i found out about you mr osahon,now claiming to be harizona.

Funny enough u wia last seen on the same day you decided to join bad gangs and open the harizona mr forex exchange rate solution profile.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2017
noobody:

U r right.... I think people shud double check before embarking on any transaction that's too good to be true...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Harizona7893:
you're both a mad and poor man.
You know what?? I will go pull down the advert.
Apologies to the house for borthering ya'all..
PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD CONTACT ME AGAIN.
I will keep my knowledge to myself and use it for my own benefit.

Wow... Can't believe you could stoop this low and alter this kind of words for your new business... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Harizona7893:

Negro 'puhlease', your fabu nor move us abegi undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2017
Harizona7893:
you're both a mad and poor man.
You know what?? I will go pull down the advert.
Apologies to the house for borthering ya'all..
PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD CONTACT ME AGAIN.
I will keep my knowledge to myself and use it for my own benefit.

Chi mooooo, Comedy gold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (9326) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.