Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,975 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9390035 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lakeshizu:
Happy sunday Mr.... pls how do you see somebody that has used Samsung S5 and nokia lumia 925 upgrading to Redmi note 4x..... I have some questions for you
1. is it a good match up?
2. am a tasteful person. i love my device to perform excellently and battery life beyond exception. will the redmi note 4x do the magic?
3. will the device attracts onlookers because, i like people to ask me questions about my phones. grin grin
4. i have watched most youtube videos for over one month of the mi 5 and note 4x ( redskull, jerryrigs everything, utopia.com,) i even read articles on reddit.com, pcadvisor, gsmarena, snapdragon.com, to know about sd 625 chipset. i decided to choose the note 4x because of the battery and the size.

no mind my questions o......
My one and utmost advice is that you shouldn't expect it to do any magic like flagships on the very top of the phone chain.
Things I can assure you of:
*The battery has a bug E no dey gree die! angry
*The UI performance is very smooth.
*It will surely attract attentions especially if you choose an attractive colour.
*MIUI has one of the biggest community followership in all of the special forked Android ecosystems.
*And most importantly you have a family here that are ready to help on any issue that may arise on pre and post-buying of any Xiaomi gadget.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Today is my birthday, please show me some love guys.. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goahead(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
BluePearls:
We are not gays tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BLACKCHARGER(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
BluePearls:
please what type of love as my gf has left no love for me to show anoda person ..let alone giv
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lakeshizu:
Happy sunday Mr.... pls how do you see somebody that has used Samsung S5 and nokia lumia 925 upgrading to Redmi note 4x..... I have some questions for you
2. am a tasteful person. i love my device to perform excellently and battery life beyond exception. will the redmi note 4x do the magic?
3. will the device attracts onlookers because, i like people to ask me questions about my phones. grin grin
4. i have watched most youtube videos for over one month of the mi 5 and note 4x ( redskull, jerryrigs everything, utopia.com,) i even read articles on reddit.com, pcadvisor, gsmarena, snapdragon.com, to know about sd 625 chipset. i decided to choose the note 4x because of the battery and the size.

When you finally madeup your mind. Sha coman buy the note 4x from me at a good price cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lakeshizu(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
lol.... thanks i have a dollar master card cool cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nelsonB: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gptech:

Settings - Additional settings - Notification light.
You might also need to check settings - Notification and status bar - App notification- select the app you want and enable notification light.

Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dani4tech(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
iliyande:

It won't change..
Just wait for a call from po
They won't call... I'll rather check on them later
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

please what type of love as my gf has left no love for me to show anoda person ..let alone giv

Goahead:
We are not gays tongue

You people need to comot your mind for gutter.. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lakeshizu:

The Redmi note 4x has what it takes to replace your s5 in terms of looks and performance, since you are used to flagship you can go for the Mi 5, it looks even better than the Redmi note 4x and battery is far better than your s5. Choose the Redmi note 4x if battery is number one for you, otherwise Mi 5.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lakeshizu:

First things first,coming frm a flagship device like samsung,with amoled screen thats produces vibrant blacks,please dont giv such expectation to the beastly redmi note 4x,
1) yes it is a good match up,performance wise,but still remember samsung s5 carries a falgship processor at its time and you are dealing with a mid range processor on the note 4x which gives optimal performance as well.
2)yes battery life is exceptional and performance is top notch as earlier mentioned
3)yes it definately would,esp if you get the black,its a head spinner,sote the head go spin,necks sef wud break in d process grin
4)nor be question,but still u cant compare the mi 5 processor to the note 4x,dia is a reason for the price diff .

Hp am able to answer u perfectly boss??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
tocynajani:
Happy Sunday my people, can someone please help me with the details of the Ikeja NIPOST office.

Ikeja nipost office just befor you get to lasuth,prolly if u can tell where you would be coming from,i can give you a detailed description.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
samcolee:
Please how to root my redmi 4x global rom working method thanks

Former MTK user grin

Na so so root nd imei changing den sabi

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
princetom1:

Yes, according to Glo rep i spoke with
Yea thanks man, it worked. How about checking data balance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
tunzi:
abeg u fit fund my alipocket with ur rate? Ma ali acc na old 1.

If u bring ur links and i order na still d same tin as me funding ur pocket,my card don too shook head into many accounts,e don dey become appeal risk grin..
Hp u understand me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dani4tech:
angry
... Status has been like this since May 31st. Any cause for alarm?
China post small packet

Did u pay for tracking??
Na so e go be till u confirm item recieved sef.
China small pocket grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
waxxydude:
Oga waxxy sef! grin U no go enter google b4 I change my mind angry
*127*0#
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Come and get your cheap dollars for FREE right now...contact on thy signature.thank u

NB:: the dollar is cheap,YES
But na free you go waka come get am ooo grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rocking this babe, enjoying her. Buh the SD625 still makes me wish i shoulda gotten an MTK X20 version.

Performance is fluid( buh wish it was "fluider"wink. UI and everything is smooth as i expected. No major bugs expect volume tuning upandan when ear phones are plugged in. Apart from that its just good.

And the screen ain't as big as those reviewer use to complain. One-handed mode is not impossible.

Yet to fire up major games, but the few I've tested worked so fluid - perhaps when i hit some more interesting titles imma do a near proper review.

Battery super.

Build quality - premium, it just looks too good and feels very quality. Na the juju name just troway am, but I've my tricks for evading the question when asked about name. grin

Good call quality- infact great.

Camera could be very detailed in some instances.

Goooood phone.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
@noobody. That your ear phone still dey available?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
waxxydude:
@noobody. That your ear phone still dey available?

Qkz yes!!
Xiaomi,nope
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
waxxydude:

Cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
scotweezy:

Oga waxxy sef! grin U no go enter google b4 I change my mind angry
*127*0#
Nigga abeg no vex for me as i dey check up nairaland make i kukuma drop am na. Be like say i don too wash pant here.

Thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
noobody:

Qkz yes!! Xiaomi,nope
Good sound quality? How much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
waxxydude:

Cool, just dial *127"0#
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
This thread dey run pass me oo...Page 1000 in view.
@GrandMufti your reseller came true legit...Thanks, Na Y we love the family...

Anyways me sef get dollars and can epp you order ANYTHING, ANYTIME grin grin just beep me up and take advantage of the reduced prices all these stores are offering o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lakeshizu:

i have used s5, infact I was using s5 before I bought this one, note 4x is better than s5 in almost all departments, the only advantage s5 have over note4x is camera, amoled screen and heart rate sensor, I don't regret changing from that frustrating phone to this one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lakeshizu(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ebubemg:
i have used s5, infact I was using s5 before I bought this one, note 4x is better than s5 in almost all departments, the only advantage s5 have over note4x is camera, amoled screen and heart rate sensor, I don't regret changing from that frustrating phone to this one.
lol... camera and amoled is not my problem.... i just want you to tell me about the multitasking performance, and battery life compare to S5.
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lakeshizu:
lol... camera and amoled is not my problem.... i just want you to tell me about the multitasking performance, and battery life compare to S5.
thanks

note 4x battery kill s5 battery die, multitasking is better in note 4x but miui is too aggressive, it kills app in background easily, it you open like four big apps, I'm still looking for solution to that and performance is better in note 4x

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gptech:

The Redmi note 4x has what it takes to replace your s5 in terms of looks and performance, since you are used to flagship you can go for the Mi 5, it looks even better than the Redmi note 4x and battery is far better than your s5. Choose the Redmi note 4x if battery is number one for you, otherwise Mi 5.

Oga gptech, I felt ur breeze.
Respect!!

Meanwhile, building up to page 1000.
Fellas, let's make it a blast.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
noobody:

Former MTK user grin

Na so so root nd imei changing den sabi

lwkm.
i be former mtk user oh nd ah still wan change imei wen my Xiaomi arrive grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lakeshizu(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ebubemg:
note 4x battery kill s5 battery die, multitasking is better in note 4x but miui is too aggressive, it kills app in background easily, it you open like four big apps, I'm still looking for solution to that and performance is better in note 4x
Big thank you for your time and resources, you have cleared some doubt. i owe you a cafele case for your phone. pls remind me next week friday grin grin..... i will go for the 4x for now. if am not satisfied will buy mi5.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.