Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World (2984 Views)

Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) / Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World by omowolewa: 12:16pm On May 08, 2016
This are the ones on record.

1 Like

Re: Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2016
herkzprince:

Nigerians ..our lives funny die I swear
Your head dey there.
We knew abacha stole money
we campaigned for him
when he died piple started criticizing like it is not them who campaign for him.

1 Like

Re: Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World by herkzprince(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

Your head dey there.

We knew abacha stole money

we campaigned for him

when he died piple started criticizing like it is not them who campaign for him.

Abi na ..And some people were shouting Saraki
Saraki is nothing compare to Abacha
You gotta give me this
Abacha was a Legend
He duped Nigeria #bact2back ..Awon eleyi
Re: Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2016
herkzprince:

Abi na ..And some people were shouting Saraki
Saraki is nothing compare to Abacha
You gotta give me this
Abacha was a Legend
He duped Nigeria #bact2back ..Awon eleyi
Except there is more that saraki stole, he is a baby when compared with Abacha.

The only person that can rival him is uncle Dasuki- when proven guilty

1 Like

Re: Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World by herkzprince(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

Except there is more that saraki stole, he is a baby when compared with Abacha.

The only person that can rival him is uncle Dasuki- when proven guilty

Not just Dasuki ..Them plenty
Re: Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World by Chukazu: 2:48pm On May 08, 2016
I know fujimori would surely be there.
but slobodan milosevic though... I think he was more of a dictator than corrupt
Re: Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World by herkzprince(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2016
Chukazu:
I know fujimori would surely be there.

but slobodan milosevic though... I think he was more of a dictator than corrupt

C'mon ..Everything is all about OT
Re: Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World by 989900: 2:55pm On May 08, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
The list is correct!

Many piple who were around during d 90's knw abacha stole publicly and funnily grin

It got to a situation where president was afraid of everytin.
and started sending any suspicious tin and pesin to jail.

And funnily again Nigerians were campaigning for him to be president again.

And he died funnily(WHO HAVEN'T READ D APPLE STORY)

And d same nigerians who campaigned for him started criticize like they did Any ish

Daniel Kanu. Why always them?
Re: Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2016
989900:
Daniel Kanu. Why always them?
I dnt get u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News :NDA Set To Destory Nigeria (shock The World) / The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me / Ndigbo, Let Us Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.