Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria (4671 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum / Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:27pm On May 08, 2016
TippyTop:

Na wa o, yet some Yorubas become miffed that we the SS no longer follow them like cows.
Bros are you from Esanland?

@Firefire, hope you can see your PDP friend? You see why i fight you here, its because of people like this kid that piss on other tribes. What have the yoruba done to you people? Since you have decide to attack us, lets see where it will lead you.
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 08, 2016
wolfslair:

we be mumu now

long live
them go tire. Go to our oil companies and see the positions yorubas and hausas occupy in our own region at the detriment of our own people. They even ensure that regional and head offices are located in Lagos and Abuja, robbing of the corporate taxes that should have been paid to us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:27pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
they can go and die for all we care.

You and your tribe should die first.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

You and your tribe should die first.
see this one. Go and die.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:29pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLeopard:
The Otapiapia people won't be happy that the ND people have finally joined the IPOB train leaving Nigeria. grin

No one cares about your ipob nor any ND, you kids are part of the reason i blame FFK, Fayose, Soyinka and Afenifere cos no matter there support for your cause, you will always denigrate there tribe. You people have no shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:30pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
see this one. I will Go and die.

Yes, you can go end your life. See his face sef

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

Yes, you can go end your life. See his face sef
see this one. I better pass you. Abi you no know?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by WeNigerDelta: 2:33pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

@Firefire, hope you can see your PDP friend? You see why i fight you here, its because of people like this kid that piss on other tribes. What have the yoruba done to you people? Since you have decide to attack us, lets see where it will lead you.

Well we can start we the fact that Obj gave your Obas slots for companies in another mans land...
Olu of Warri, Pere of Gbramatu, Orodje of Okpe don't have slots in Osun Cocoa processing company...

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by TippyTop(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

Where did I attack Yorubas in my post? So I can't say my people no longer foolishly follow the SW?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:34pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
seriously bros I'm tired of yorubas and hausas in this country. Those duo are the reason we are where we are today.

Have Yorubas ever govern your Edo state before? As old as you are, you are blaming others for your own misfortune, you even have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:35pm On May 08, 2016
TippyTop:

Where did I attack Yorubas in my post? So I can't say my people no longer foolishly follow the SW?

Have your people ever follow the Yorubas? You and your blind friends are attacking Yorubas that dont even care about you, keep blaming others for your own misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:36pm On May 08, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
Well we can start we the fact that Obj gave your Obas slots for companies in another mans land
Olu of Warri, Pere of Gbramatu, Orodje of Okpe don't have slots in Osun Cocoa processing compa..

Which slot in which companies?
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:37pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
see this one. I better pass you. Abi you no know?

You are not even better than my dog, you are still a kid that depend on his parent. Get lost abeg

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

You are not even better than my dog, you are still a kid that depend on his parent. Get lost abeg
shut up there. You don baff. You no reach I'm done replying you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Ojiofor: 2:39pm On May 08, 2016
Good move from Niger Delta,never give up the struggle!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:39pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
shut up there. You don baff. You no reach I'm done replying you.

You are even smelling, look yourself in the mirror, your pics remind me of one thief that was caught around Oniru Estate few years ago. Small pikin
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by WeNigerDelta: 2:41pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

Which slot in which companies?

The Ooni, aalafin and oba of Lagos all have job slots in Chevron, Shell and every major IOC....This is a known open secret and everyone that has ever work in the top echelons of these IOCs will tell you....They even stifle promotions, and suggest candidates for juicy top jobs....Every Niger Deltan will tell you this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

You are even smelling, look yourself in the mirror, your pics remind me of one thief that was caught around Oniru Estate few years ago. Small pikin
hahahaha. Yorubas are famous for being dirty people not Edos. Why are you contradicting yourself? Shouldn't you be out there serving your Fulani masters or what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:44pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
hahahaha. Yorubas are famous for being dirty people not Edos. Why are you contradicting yourself? Shouldn't you be out there serving your Fulani masters or what?

I wont insult Edo people for some reasons, i will never insult them cos of a deluded kid like you. Edo are not my enemies, you are lucky. Just go and find job and stop disgracing Edo people online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Trapping(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
seriously bros I'm tired of yorubas and hausas in this country. Those duo are the reason we are where we are today.

I'm so happy seeing these submissions come from a NDeltan. When we told you people who your real enemies are, you people called us all sorts of names, now your eyes don dey open small small. Well it is better late than ever, I hope you do more grassroots campaign to drive your passion amongst your tribesmen who are still down with this Stockholm syndrome. Also, I urge you to disregard that confab report of 2014, even though it presents some palliative measures to the problems of ND in particular and Nigeria in general, it never really presented sufficient means to solve to a larger extent those problems. And I hope you know that the Confab report never and didn't confer full region all autonomy to any regiOn in Nigeria. It is still based on the current derivation formula of (Monkey dey work baboon they chop) 13% to the ND, just so you know that the report is just not worth the paper it is written on.

In place of the confab I urge you to campaign for an all out campaign of ND republic. Full and complete secession, and if Odua and Fulani people accept, you people can go into a kind of regional integration as is being witnessed in in the EU. This integratiion may include things like: free trade, free visa for the citizens, no aggression pact, etc. this is the best solution for the ND in my view. If you think somehow Nigeria will be restructured to give the Niger Deltans a full autonomy over their oil, well that would be nice, but you will still have the problems of the Fulani herdsmen, Yoruba corruption in the civil service, terrorism in the north, which makes Nigeria look like a terrorist country, political shenanigans in the North, APC/ PDP wahala, to name a few. My two cents...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:46pm On May 08, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

The Ooni, aalafin and oba of Lagos all have job slots in Chevron, Shell and every major IOC....This is a known open secret and everyone that has ever work in the top echelons of these IOCs will tell you....They even stifle promotions, and suggest candidates for juicy top jobs....Every Niger Deltan will tell you this...

Evidence? You just think you can bring your beer parlour gist here cos of hatred for others, present your proof or shut up. I hate liars that come online to pass false information cos of hatred. Get lost
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

I wont insult Edo people for some reasons, i will never insult them cos of a deluded kid like you. Edo are not my enemies, you are lucky. Just go and find job and stop disgracing Edo people online.
go ahead. Who's stopping you? If you know how an average Edo man sees a yoruba man then you'll realize why don't like associating with your guys.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 2:51pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
go ahead. Who's stopping you? If you know how an average Edo man sees a yoruba man then you'll realize why don't like associating with your guys.

You are just like a deady body, no one care about your ranting. Poverty is the cause of your ranting, you hate people that dont even care about you. You are not worried about the poverty rocking your life but bringing shame to your tribe online. I wont denigrate your tribe, they are not my enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by orisa37: 2:56pm On May 08, 2016
He should just pocket the $375 millions that U.K. Government has given and don't return.
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

You are just like a deady body, no one care about your ranting. Poverty is the cause of your ranting, you hate people that dont even care about you. You are not worried about the poverty rocking your life but bringing shame to your tribe online. I wont denigrate your tribe, they are not my enemy.
you'll soon be a dead body by the time you guys don't see free oil money to do your owambe anymore. Poverty indeed. Na nairaland dey give you mouth. I can feed you as you are.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 3:04pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
you'll soon be a dead body by the time you guys don't see free oil money to do your owambe anymore. Poverty indeed. Na nairaland dey give you mouth. I can feed you as you are.

You cant even feed yourself and you want to feed someone that can conveniently feed your generation. Are you okay? See your looks sef, i am even ashamed exchanging word with a lowlife person.

Which free oil? The oil in Ondo is palm oil right? You are deluded and just frustrated cos of poverty. Hunger have turn you to a sad and angry man, who even pose with 2k stuff in 2016. Lmaooooo. Sufferness na bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by ridwanayo(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2016
Although I don't support this avengers militant method of blowing pipelines,but even me as a yoruba am tired of this so call on nigeria,am tired of ipob bitchhingg bout aw they develop lagos nd all those bullshit,let everybody part nd let's see who will thrive the most,am also fed up of the north divide nd rule method,since the southerners now hate themselve
Niger delta has oil
Biafra has lil oil nd coal in enugu
Oduduwa has lil oil,bitumen/old,granite,coal,ajaokuta steel mill,agriculture in aboundance,lagos would be our industrial hub,what more do we need to be dubai of nigeria nd some mud house people will be talkin bullshit
Am nt usually into beefing igbo's(u can check most of my post),but the rate they beef yoruba's like its our fault they can't develop their region is making me tribalistic
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by ridwanayo(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2016
Although I don't support this avengers militant method of blowing pipelines,but even me as a yoruba am tired of this so call on nigeria,am tired of ipob bitchhingg bout aw they develop lagos nd all those bullshit,let everybody part nd let's see who will thrive the most,am also fed up of the north divide nd rule method,since the southerners now hate themselve
Niger delta has oil
Oduduwa has lil oil,bitumen/old,granite,coal,ajaokuta steel mill,agriculture in aboundance,lagos would be our industrial hub,what more do we need to be dubai of nigeria nd some mud house people will be talkin bullshit
Am nt usually into beefing igbo's(u can check most of my post),but the rate they beef yoruba's like its our fault they can't develop their region is making me tribalistic.
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 3:07pm On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:
Niger delta has oil
Am nt usually into beefing igbo's(u can check most of my post),but the rate they beef yoruba's like its our fault they can't develop their region is making me tribalistic

Dont mind them, they have been fed with hatred from the womb. I give up on them when one said Tinubu is responsible for the rot in Abia state. Can you imagine that nonsense.
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by ridwanayo(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

Its very annoying how they beef yoruba's at any giving chance,am pro pdp nd a yoruba,but they keep calling us coward nd its yoruba man(ffk nd fayose) that is speaking up among the pdp leaders.I have been called ipob a lot of time by fellow yoruba for defending them,or tackling fulani's still they see us as there problem.they are really unintelligent
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by ridwanayo(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

Dont mind them, they have been fed with hatred from the womb. I give up on them when one said Tinubu is responsible for the rot in Abia state. Can you imagine that nonsense.

I don't know why they keep hating on us oh,all I ever want was a united southern nigeria,but they keep frustrating it with there hatred for us,I have been called ipob a lot of time cause I defend them just to make sure south nigeria is united still they would act like the children of hatred they are
demslayerrz:

I don't know why they keep hating on us oh,all I ever want was a united southern nigeria,but they keep frustrating it with there hatred for us,I have been called ipob a lot of time cause I defend them just to make sure south nigeria is united still they would act like the children of hatred they are
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
them go tire. Go to our oil companies and see the positions yorubas and hausas occupy in our own region at the detriment of our own people. They even ensure that regional and head offices are located in Lagos and Abuja, robbing of the corporate taxes that should have been paid to us.

they are sick people and just time we make them know
(not xtian brother)

long live

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Army Dont Wear Bullet Proof Vests / Earthquake In Port Harcourt Nigeria PICS VIDEO / Seun, This Is How To Fight Tribalism On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.