Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria (4668 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum / Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by WeNigerDelta: 5:26pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

Where did i claim to be hardworking than your people? We know the tribe that claim to be hardworking while others are lazy. You have no point little man, you denigrate my tribe and want me to hail you, just f.uck off cos i hate empty noisemakers like you.

Dafuq?....You must be running low on your amnesia pills....Unless you meant something different, when you said I/my people couldn't compete with our mates, when I was talking about the tribalism by your people in the IOCs....Again were you praising us?
I don't care if you like us....But you will respect us for what we have done for your state/people and Nigeria at large....

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by WeNigerDelta: 5:27pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

Where did i claim to be hardworking than your people? We know the tribe that claim to be hardworking while others are lazy. You have no point little man, you denigrate my tribe and want me to hail you, just f.uck off cos i hate empty noisemakers like you.

Dafuq?....You must be running low on your amnesia pills....Unless you meant something different, when you said I/my people couldn't compete with our mates, when I was talking about the tribalism by your people in the IOCs....Again was there a lack of insult in that statement?
I don't care if you like us....But you will respect us for what we have done for your state/people and Nigeria at large....
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Samtob90(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2016
TippyTop:
In the absence of true federalism and resource control they leave us no alternatives.

Divisive Presidiot Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigerian disintegration since 1914, God sent if you ask me.

Stop the noise, you people said the same under OBJ, Yar'Adua came, you double this and now under Buhari. We will know who will first cry genocide when the time comes. Shekau said times 10 of these, where is he today?
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 5:39pm On May 08, 2016
[s]
WeNigerDelta:

Dafuq?....You must be running low on your amnesia pills....Unless you meant something different, when you said I/my people couldn't compete with our mates, when I was talking about the tribalism by your people in the IOCs....Again was there a lack of insult in that statement?
[/s]

You truly have dementia probs, i cant help you. Respect you for doing what? It seems you have mental problem cos only an insane person will spew that trash. You are boring me with your childish talk, got no time for all this nonsense. Pls go take your meds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria / Difference Between Peter Obi And Tinubu Supporters - Charlie Boy / Prof Soludo Sent Thugs To Disrupt My Sister's Burial -dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.