Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria (4666 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum / Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

You cant even feed yourself and you want to feed someone that can conveniently feed your generation. Are you okay? See your looks sef, i am even ashamed exchanging word with a lowlife person.

Which free oil? The oil in Ondo is palm oil right? You are deluded and just frustrated cos of poverty. Hunger have turn you to a sad and angry man, who even pose with 2k stuff in 2016. Lmaooooo. Sufferness na bastard.
Hahaha. See this scratched face fellow. I know how much I send home every month from my base at the Netherlands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by WeNigerDelta: 3:22pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

Evidence? You just think you can bring your beer parlour gist here cos of hatred for others, present your proof or shut up. I hate liars that come online to pass false information cos of hatred. Get lost

Ok let me break this down a Lil more for you....Almost everybody from Warri has a family member that works for an IOC...Some of us na Chevron and Shell money dem take train us...
So yes I know from people that have worked and still work there that are been stifled by your Obas candidates and your plain tribalism in a companies not in your land...Or you wanna go to Chevron Lagos and see the tribal difference? Yoruba v Others, and don't come here and claim y'all are smarter...We went to the same schools and y'all were no geniuses...Or the fact that the corporate office is in Yoruba land means they do the drilling there?
We know how much Yoruba is spoken on our platforms, and it's crazy how this sudden influx started during Objs regime and the so called beer parlor gist of Obama slots started....So what you call beer parlor gist, we call real life that we have lived through...
Come to Osubi or any ND airport and see them everywhere during shift change...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 3:23pm On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Its very annoying how they beef yoruba's at any giving chance,am pro pdp nd a yoruba,but they keep calling us coward nd its yoruba man(ffk nd fayose) that is speaking up among the pdp leaders.I have been called ipob a lot of time by fellow yoruba for defending them,or tackling fulani's still they see us as there problem.they are really unintelligent

The truth is no matter your support they will always denigrate your tribe. You can always support your party, but leave them with there cause. Ffk and Fayose have been the one speaking attacking Buhari cos of these people but it wont stop them from spewing trash about there tribe. Be wise
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 3:25pm On May 08, 2016
[s]
WeNigerDelta:

Ok let me break this down a Lil more for you....Almost everybody from Warri has a family member that works for an IOC...Some of us na Chevron and Shell money dem take train us...
So yes I know from people that have worked and still work there that are been stifled by your Obas candidates and your plain tribalism in a companies not in your land...Or you wanna go to Chevron Lagos and see the tribal difference? Yoruba v Others, and don't come here and claim y'all are smarter...We went to the same schools and y'all were no geniuses...Or the fact that the corporate office is in Yoruba land means they do the drilling there?
We know how much Yoruba is spoken on our platforms, and it's crazy how this sudden influx started during Objs regime and the so called beer parlor gist of Obama slots started....So what you call beer parlor gist, we call real life that we have lived through...
Come to Osubi or any ND airport and see them everywhere during shift change...
[/s]

I need proof and not all this beer parlour gist. I can easily form a gist and present it here, you have allow the hatred in you to control your mind. Yorubas are not responsible for your problems, face your elders and those milking you dry. GEJ was there for 5 years and he is from Bayelsa, blaming others for your problem is a sign of cowardice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by ridwanayo(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

The truth is no matter your support they will always denigrate your tribe. You can always support your party, but leave them with there cause. Ffk and Fayose have been the one speaking attacking Buhari cos of these people but it wont stop them from spewing trash about there tribe. Be wise

Word bro,they are poltically dumb,am waiting for anyone of them who would call me zombie or attack yoruba,nd ill tell them d story of aw ojukwu had his head in his ass nd ran to abidjan like a refugee.they should vent there anger on there leaders
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 3:30pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
Hahaha. See this scratched face fellow. I know how much I send home every month from my base at the Netherlands.

Those people are proud of there marks, just like the whites are proud of tattoo. You are only mocking yourself cos you are a disgrace to your tribe. Everyone knows the popular trade of your women but i wont insult them, they are popular in that trade all over Italy, Spain and Europe.

Jobless man making mouth, you send money from where? Your pics is there for everyone to see, you cant even afford to feed yourself and you beating your chest online. Buhahahahahaha Poverty na bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by ridwanayo(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:

Which tribe doesn't draw tribal mark in nigetia in the olden days,u fetish benin people over 60 percent of y'll are witchez or wizard,nonsense tribe am waiting for them to bring that dead king head to come nd bury it in our oni palace as usual,we are ur elders no matter what,if u donrt like it u can kiss devil dickkk

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 3:33pm On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Word bro,they are poltically dumb,am waiting for anyone of them who would call me zombie or attack yoruba,nd ill tell them d story of aw ojukwu had his head in his ass nd ran to abidjan like a refugee.they should vent there anger on there leaders

I know there ways here, they work with some mod here. They will attack you and call the mods to ban you while they roam free, i just got back from a ban today for replying there insult. Just support your party and leave there cause for them. Enough is enough
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 3:34pm On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Which tribe doesn't draw tribal mark in nigetia in the olden days,u fetish benin people over 60 percent of y'll are witchez or wizard,nonsense tribe am waiting for them to bring that dead king head to come nd bury it in our oni palace as usual,we are ur elders no matter what,if u donrt like it u can kiss devil dickkk

Just ignore that small boy, poverty is the cause of his frustration. I wont insult his tribe cos we are not even mate.
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by WeNigerDelta: 3:34pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

I need proof and not all this beer parlour gist. I can easily form a gist and present it here, you have allow the hatred in you to control your mind. Yorubas are not responsible for your problems, face your elders and those milking you dry. GEJ was there for 5 years and he is from Bayelsa, blaming others for your problem is a sign of cowardice.

You'll always have that against me in this argument....I have no hard proof...
But don't you think it's crazy that every Niger Deltan refers mostly to the Yoruba alone as tribalists and job stealers? HopeAtHand, whom I think is known as an IPOB basher here and myself had a discussion about it yesterday....That's Rivers/Delta....
We know who the tribalists in the IOCs are, we don't care if you think it's out of hatred or that we have no proof....We see y'all trooping in droves to our oil installations daily and you can't tell anyone of us otherwise....
You guys should go and work in the oil installations all over Ondo and Lagos....We promise not to apply for any jobs there....
You guys always scream on here for Igbos to leave Lagos....Please you guys should leave our oil installations and go back to the ones in your region or cocoa processing...Another annoying thing is you work, here go pay taxes in Lagos....

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by ridwanayo(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
hahahaha. Yorubas are famous for being dirty people not Edos. Why are you contradicting yourself? Shouldn't you be out there serving your Fulani masters or what?

Hehe no wonder those edo bitchezz I av as friend tell me how much they love yoruba boys,they tell me how useless edo boys are,one even tell me she can't imagine herself dating an edo guy.well we yoruba's will keep shinning d kongo of those benin freak bitchezz

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 3:38pm On May 08, 2016
[s]
WeNigerDelta:

You'll always have that against me this argument....I have to hard proof...
But don't you think it's crazy that every Niger Deltan refers mostly to the Yoruba alone as job stealers? HopeAtHand, whom I think is known as an IPOB basher here and myself had a discussion about it yesterday....That's Rivers/Delta....
We know who the tribalists in the IOCs are, we don't care if you think it's out of hatred or that we have no proof....We see y'all trooping in droves to our oil installations daily and you can't tell anyone of us otherwise....
You guys should go and work in the oil installations all over Ondo and Lagos....We promise not to apply for any jobs there....
You guys always scream on here for Igbos to leave Lagos....Please you guys should leave our oil installations and go back to the ones in your region or cocoa processing...Another annoying thing is you work, here go pay taxes in Lagos....
[/s]

Ranting and making noise wont change the fact that you are a shameless liar and a devilish being. You will soon switch to a new moniker to continue your devilish ways, so non of your people work in the SW? You are frustrated cos you cant compete with your mate, reason you crying everywhere. I hate lowlife people that allow poverty to mess up there brain. Mschew
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by 7lives: 3:42pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:
BUHARI should work hard to make sure Oka is released from the SA prison; he alone can take care of alot of issues in the SS right now as regards creek struggle.
MEND can be made to be more pro-gov't so as to balance things up and stem the 'tides' of the faceless avengers.

God bless Nigeria!

Divide and rule? baba no need this, Baba should just go to bed and watch dem burn their land as long as they don't go beyond their land, when Book haram choose to set NE ablaze, shey na my family dey sleep for UDP camp?
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by CyberWolf: 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:
Although I don't support this avengers militant method of blowing pipelines,but even me as a yoruba am tired of this so call on nigeria,am tired of ipob bitchhingg bout aw they develop lagos nd all those bullshit,let everybody part nd let's see who will thrive the most,am also fed up of the north divide nd rule method,since the southerners now hate themselve
Niger delta has oil
Biafra has lil oil nd coal in enugu
Oduduwa has lil oil,bitumen/old,granite,coal,ajaokuta steel mill,agriculture in aboundance,lagos would be our industrial hub,what more do we need to be dubai of nigeria nd some mud house people will be talkin bullshit
Am nt usually into beefing igbo's(u can check most of my post),but the rate they beef yoruba's like its our fault they can't develop their region is making me tribalistic
So wetin carry Igbo enter here now? This thread is about Niger Delta, so why are you bringing Igbos in?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by WeNigerDelta: 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Ranting and making noise wont change the fact that you are a shameless liar and a devilish being. You will soon switch to a new moniker to continue your devilish ways, so non of your people work in the SW? You are frustrated cos you cant compete with your mate, reason you crying everywhere. I hate lowlife people that allow poverty to mess up there brain. Mschew

You know what it's a beautiful Sunday morning and I have better things to do than roll in the mud with you....I made my arguments devoid of personal insults....Well I don't blame you, there is a reason why my kind don't come on here....Its the ultimate leveler, I appreciate it and your insults...But do know I'm pretty certain you make less than my monthly rent...
Now run along and get yourself a toy...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by ridwanayo(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2016
CyberWolf:
So wetin carry Igbo enter here now? This thread is about Niger Delta, so why are you bringing Igbos in?

Because its you igbo normal wcharacter to bring yoruba into any unfortunate thing that befall u guys

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 3:49pm On May 08, 2016
[s]
WeNigerDelta:

You know what it's beautiful Sunday morning and I have better things to do than roll in the mud with you....I made my arguments devoid of personal insults....Well I don't blame you, there is a reason why my kind don't come on here....Its the ultimate leveler, I appreciate it and your insults...But do know I'm pretty certain you make less than my monthly rent...
Now run along and get yourself a toy...
[/s]

Where is the insult in my post? Are you not a shameless liar? You should log on with your original handle instead of all this pretense. However, you still pay rent while I own my own house and also an employer of labour. You are empty, bragging with your cheap rental change shows you are those kids that scout with there friends but come online to lie, many like you have been busted here many times. Just get lost and go continue your lies elsewhere. Rubbish.
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by WeNigerDelta: 4:03pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Where is the insult in my post? Are you not a shameless liar? You should log on with your original handle instead of all this pretense. However, you still pay rent while I own my own house and also an employer of labour. You are empty, bragging with your cheap rental change shows you are those kids that scout with there friends but come online to lie, many like you have been busted here many times. Just get lost and go continue your lies elsewhere. Rubbish.

Calling someone a devilish being, I understand is praise singing where you come from....Y'all crack me up with this employer of labor BS...
Do your employees make a livable wage? Are your employees a result of expansion or convenience so you could work another job cos your business alone can't take care of your bills?
You make crazy assumptions based on your warped perspective on life...Building a house is terrible investment for me right now. And for you to classify that on its own as a wise investment strategy shows me your just a quesential naija man with very little depth....
How much do you think your land and house will appreciate, in let me say 5years?
You spend 15m in building a house, I pay rent of 3mil or so, I have 13m I can invest and reinvest with those 5years that will give me 5times or more ROI than you will get from your house even if it's located in some of the choicest locations in the country...
There is something people say about those that just assume...You spell the first 3 letters of assumption and tells you they truly are..
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Nature129(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:
Although I don't support this avengers militant method of blowing pipelines,but even me as a yoruba am tired of this so call on nigeria,am tired of ipob bitchhingg bout aw they develop lagos nd all those bullshit,let everybody part nd let's see who will thrive the most,am also fed up of the north divide nd rule method,since the southerners now hate themselve
Niger delta has oil
Biafra has lil oil nd coal in enugu
Oduduwa has lil oil,bitumen/old,granite,coal,ajaokuta steel mill,agriculture in aboundance,lagos would be our industrial hub,what more do we need to be dubai of nigeria nd some mud house people will be talkin bullshit
Am nt usually into beefing igbo's(u can check most of my post),but the rate they beef yoruba's like its our fault they can't develop their region is making me tribalistic

Leave Igbos out of your madness. Stick to the subject, pls. The topic is about Niger Delta and not IGBOS

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by CyberWolf: 4:16pm On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Because its you igbo normal wcharacter to bring yoruba into any unfortunate thing that befall u guys
the reality is that Niger Deltas wants to be on their own, likewise Igbos. You should think more about your Yoruba and leave Igbos alone..

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by ridwanayo(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2016
CyberWolf:
the reality is that Niger Deltas wants to be on their own, likewise Igbos. You should think more about your Yoruba and leave Igbos alone..

Who cares bout igbo the thing is u guys should stop bringing yoruba's into any discussion
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by ridwanayo(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2016
CyberWolf:

I pray u guys achieve ur biafra,atleast the hatred for each other would stop
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 4:23pm On May 08, 2016
[s]
WeNigerDelta:

Calling someone a devilish being, I understand is praise singing where you come from....Y'all crack me up with this employer of labor BS...
Do your employees make a livable wage? Are your employees a result of expansion or convenience so you could work another job cos your business alone can't take care of your bills?
You make crazy assumptions based on your warped perspective on life...Building a house is terrible investment for me right now. And for you to classify that on its own as a wise investment strategy shows me your just a quesential naija man with very little depth....
How much do you think your land and house will appreciate, in let me say 5years?
You spend 15m in building a house, I pay rent of 3mil or so, I have 13m I can invest and reinvest with those 5years that will give me 5times or more ROI than you will get from your house even if it's located in some of the choicest locations in the country...
There is something people say about those that just assume...You spell the first 3 letters of assumption and tells you they truly are..
[/s]

Stylishly shifting the goal post after being exposed as a noisemaker, you come online to rant and lie about some rentals, you assume everyone online is a pauper like you. Many like you were exposed here recently and most are even kids living with there parents while boasting of having some imaginary wealth online. I wont waste my precious time on you cos you are just another lousy kid.
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
Bros I no barb o. I dey uptown but I go barb am today. Seriously yorubas and hausas dey choke us for this country.

This is a product of mental disorder. Otherwise, you would know that every segment of southern nigeria has self-determination groups. That some take to violence while some don't is simply a matter of semantics. There always are many routes to a single destinatuon.
Only a crass ignoramus can claim the Yoruba as a whole have a hand in the choking of the rest of nigeria.
It was not a secret that a segment of yoruba leaders advised their people to vote for Gej so he could implement the 2014 confab report.

If Gej were to behave as a true southerner in general and an Ijaw in particular, he would've taken to the advice of Pa Nwabueze and Okuronmu who told him to ensure an enabling law to back the confab report but he turned a blind eye to it.
His was the case of an executive president without the spine of one.
Besides, he surrounded himself with people of a stock who would rather put their life-wire under the carpet so long as they have access to money.

Finally, so segment of the south can be absolved from blame concerning the northern subjugation of the country.
How many Igbo leaders have openly spoken in support of IPOB so far ?
What has leaders of niger delta done with all their allocations to alleviate the effects of evironmental degration on their people ?

Ahead of the 2014 confab, it is on record that southern leaders under the uspices of SPLA ( southern peoples leaders assembly) agreed on a blueprint of demand at the confab. But as soon as it commenced SE and ND leaders started to buck under northern pressure.

Whatever anybody may try, nigeria is an experiment that is bound to fail.
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by WeNigerDelta: 4:42pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Stylishly shifting the goal post after being exposed as a noisemaker, you come online to rant and lie about some rentals, you assume everyone online is a pauper like you. Many like you were exposed here recently and most are even kids living with there parents while boasting of having some imaginary wealth online. I wont waste my precious time on you cos you are just another lousy kid.

WTF are you on about? You really need to pass what you're smoking....You said I was lying about y'all stealing our jobs and obas having job slot and I should provide evidence....I said I have no physical evidence but you should come to Osubi airport or any other during shift change, I also pointed to Hopeathand conversation with myself in another thread...A Rivers man echoing the same sentiments...
Then you came up with, I should compete with my mates...Then I said I pay more as rent than you earn, and you assumed I was a kid and told me how wise you are for having a house....You started this string of assumptions by thinking I'm in naija hustling up and down hot sun with you....Since you want me to be more detail in other for you to shut up....Yes I come from a well to do home and as such my parents could send me to a top 100 uni in the world...I live and work here, Mr. since you couldn't get a clue from Sunday morning...if you have a problem fight your parent or ancestors that didn't put oil in your land, na oil money na God take bless us....
Now you came at me with being an employer of labor and I put in in your place about how that and building a house is not the smartest investment strategy for me now....So please do check what you're smoking again....I never tried to brag one but until you said I should go compete with my mates....Well I did in a top 100 uni in the world and made the honor roll....Suck on that....

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by Chikpat(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2016
I am Happy this researcher/writer has done grt job and did not mention igbos as prt of any nonsense.... Gudluck to wueva wants to break away. Nigeria z too big for too small an issue
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 4:54pm On May 08, 2016
[s]
WeNigerDelta:

WTF are you on about? You really need to pass what you're smoking....You said I was lying about y'all stealing our jobs and obas having job slot and I should provide evidence....I said I have no physical evidence but you should come to Osubi airport or any other during shift change, I also pointed to Hopeathand conversation with myself in another thread...A Rivers man echoing the same sentiments...
Then you came up with, I should compete with my mates...Then I said I pay more as rent than you earn, and you assumed I was a kid and told me how wise you are for having a house....You started this string of assumptions by thinking I'm in naija hustling up and down hot sun with you....Since you want me to be more detail in other for you to shut up....Yes I come from a well to do home and as such my parents could send me to a top 100 uni in the world...I live and work here, Mr. since you couldn't get a clue from Sunday morning...if you have a problem fight your parent or ancestors that didn't put oil in your land, na oil money na God take bless us....
Now you came at me with being an employer of labor and I put in in your place about how that and building a house is not the smartest investment strategy for me now....So please do check what you're smoking again....I never tried to brag one but until you said I should go compete with my mates....Well I did in a top 100 uni in the world and made the honor roll....Suck on that....
[/s]

Who is gonna read all this trashy epistle, you are just blabbing like a pained kid. Can you imagine this small boy bragging about oil again, it seems poverty always make you people lie online. You should now brag about your laptop or phone in your next reply, you always assume everyone is suffering like you people. Talking about oil, you dont even know my state of origin, you better go find something better to do with your pathetic life instead of lying shamelessly online just to feel good, I am from a tribe where we dont brag, you can continue to brag about your imaginary wealth. No one cares, or else you can go and die.
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2016
Keyboard warriors forming soldiers

Can you handle war?
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by WeNigerDelta: 4:58pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Who is gonna read all this trashy epistle, you are just blabbing like a pained kid. Just Bleep off or go and die.

Hahaha....That's the sound of defeat and zero logical argument....Honestly I thought you'll will put up a better argument than I have seen so far...
The way you ran away from they we can't compete, or yall are smarter line of argument shows all about your so self acclaimed sophistication....
Now do the needful....Look for the nearest bush and run in.....Next!!!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 5:02pm On May 08, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Hahaha....That's the sound of defeat and zero logical argument....Honestly I thought you'll will put up a better argument than I have seen so far...
The way you ran away from they we can't compete, or yall are smarter line of argument shows all about your so self acclaimed sophistication....
Now do the needful....Look for the nearest bush and run in.....Next!!!

I dont do kids that make noise, its a waste of time doing back and forth with a small boy that happen to still live with his aged parent in the village. I am.even ashamed of engaging you cos you will soon switch to a new moniker to continue your tribal war. Nonsense
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by WeNigerDelta: 5:11pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Who is gonna read all this trashy epistle, you are just blabbing like a pained kid. Can you imagine this small boy bragging about oil again, it seems poverty always make you people lie online. You should now brag about your laptop or phone in your next reply, you always assume everyone is suffering like you people. Talking about oil, you dont even know my state of origin, you better go find something better to do with your pathetic life instead of lying shamelessly online just to feel good, I am from a tribe where we dont brag, you can continue to brag about your imaginary wealth. No one cares, or else you can go and die.

Yeah, from a holy tribe that don't brag....Yet you claimed to be smarter and more hardworking than my people...I guess that's humility in your wrapped skull abi? The same way you called me devilish and didn't deem it insultive...
You really have a twisted point of view on who you are....
Re: Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria by demslayerrz: 5:16pm On May 08, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Yeah, from a holy tribe that don't brag....Yet you claimed to be smarter and more hardworking than my people...I guess that's humility in your wrapped skull abi? The same way you called me devilish and didn't deem it insultive...
You really have a twisted point of view on who you are....

Where did i claim to be hardworking than your people? We know the tribe that claim to be hardworking while others are lazy. You have no point little man, you denigrate my tribe and want me to hail you, just f.uck off cos i hate empty noisemakers like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' / Can Governor Hope Uzodinma Win A Rerun In Imo State? / Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Osinbajo As He Becomes 64 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.