Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife (81704 Views)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by davodyguy: 12:04am On May 09, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
very interesting. At this rate his employers will see him live in action grin

Modified: this idiot is actually married to this lady and have a child shocked I went to check his profile on FB, what a fool.

Imagine

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by areeyor(m): 12:04am On May 09, 2016
grin #OKOn Mirakul don download am and e go put am for Nairaland.
Nairaland school of hard knock. If you can't teach your children Nairalander who help.Nairaland home of Delivering and Bonding

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by lonelydora: 12:05am On May 09, 2016
Lasisi69 is just right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by RockHard: 12:08am On May 09, 2016
WoraFuck is this sheet
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by IamQuins: 12:09am On May 09, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

I saw the usual tribal banter coming. Nairaland's rule 2 is obviously not taken seriously by the mods. At this point I daresay NL is a little bit Anti-Igbo.

Very Anti-Igbo

U saw anytyn bot Biafra u get banned

While other tribes spits trash like dat guy up der n natyn happens.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by davodyguy: 12:10am On May 09, 2016
dopedealer:
Nigerians will never mind THIER business.
The wife is not complaining and what if she even wanted it this way.Una no follow share facebook profile Abeg if una no fit do something no mean say person wey do am na mumu.. .If it still dey pain you come post ur own make we see undecided

In a civilised society, some acts are just not civilised

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by IamQuins: 12:11am On May 09, 2016
dopedealer:
The wife is not complaining and what if she even wanted it this way.Una no follow share facebook profile Abeg if una no fit do something no mean say person wey do am na mumu.. .If it still dey pain you come post ur own make we see undecided

Bros i tire oo

Not ur body and she ain't complaining so why are Nairalanders pained for Pete's sake.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2016
davodyguy:
Okonkwo?

No wonder they wanted to separate, is it to post this kind of ludicrous images without being checkmated?

Hell no.

You guys are going no where grin

Just listen to yourself. How more pathetic can you be?

If he can make money, how much did you pay to view this silly image on Nairaland?

Smdh

WTH is wrong with Nigerians? shocked. Na wa ooo

Sorry, i don't talk to kids
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by friendl: 12:14am On May 09, 2016
But the truth be say ,e no concern anyone so far na husband and wife matter
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by davodyguy: 12:15am On May 09, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

Sorry, i don't talk to kids

The reverse is actually the case
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by cao(f): 12:17am On May 09, 2016
Everybody don turn to commenter. I doubt he sent it to the bloggers, is probably one of those commenters. Plus, look at the guy that was claiming he was going to post it as "mad rape a lady" right here on NL.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by excess4luv: 12:20am On May 09, 2016
what is unclad here
he probably maybe putting on trouser, and the lady putting on handless clothe, so why are people shouting, you didn't even see his stomach neither the lady's breast.
........una tire me ooo nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by dopedealer(m): 12:20am On May 09, 2016
davodyguy:

In a civilised society, some acts are just not civilised
You said that just because we are in Nigeria. In Yankee gay's are every where and it's no ones business nither would anyone b surprised. That is civilisation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by oweman: 12:26am On May 09, 2016
why not post the video recording instead of this trash .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:33am On May 09, 2016
davodyguy:

The reverse is actually the case

Kid, have a nice day
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by YonkijiSappo: 12:35am On May 09, 2016
scholes0:
Ibo will always be Ibo ...
Dem even take their usual chest beating and empty bragging reach bedmantics.... na waa o.
See the dude's flat chest..... E don chestbeat sotay the place flat like gbedu drum.

loool... you are wicked
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Abayor7: 12:39am On May 09, 2016
scholes0:
Dem even take their usual chest beating and empty bragging reach bedmantics.... na waa o.
See the dude's flat chest..... E don chestbeat sotay the place flat like gbedu drum.
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin oh boy you deu vex oow grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Nobody: 12:40am On May 09, 2016
Oscar from the comment section has confirmed that it was indeed a threeeesome grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by ridwanayo(m): 12:47am On May 09, 2016
This are example of the trash olamide his saying,nd they should only be making front page on lawma page nt nairaland,except------, hmm I won't finish it so they won't ban me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by feyorpe: 12:49am On May 09, 2016
This Ben of a guy stays in Abuja and not in the crude part of Abia where he was born, he should know how to coordinate himself especially on the social media. Many are saying it is his biz forgetting the fact that we have some young men and ladies that visit this site. Pls for God's sake, let's make the future better than what it is now. Such picture is not ment for the public. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom... Morals first...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by ridwanayo(m): 12:52am On May 09, 2016
davodyguy:
Okonkwo?

No wonder they wanted to separate, is it to post this kind of ludicrous images without being checkmated?

Hell no.

You guys are going no where grin

Just listen to yourself. How more pathetic can you be?

If he can make money, how much did you pay to view this silly image on Nairaland?

Smdh

WTH is wrong with Nigerians? shocked. Na wa ooo

U guys won't kill me,I thought I av d best sense of humour until I join nairaland,I learn say I be learner,awon chestbeater ipob,they love attention die

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by CharliParker: 12:55am On May 09, 2016
The man don become celebrity be that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Arewa12: 12:59am On May 09, 2016
just to get comment or followers. Lord plz help restore ur children brain bck to it orginal status
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by tk4rd: 12:59am On May 09, 2016
dopedealer:
They will regret the picture soon. Unless they are jobless..
This picture is so scandalous to the extent he and his wife can both be sacked from their various work places.. It is so scandalous to the extent their customers would gossip with it so much that they would avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by muller101(m): 12:59am On May 09, 2016
scholes0:
u will jump and shout one nigeria. U see ur tribalistic comment?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by GloriaNinja(f): 1:03am On May 09, 2016
Madness rising
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Fynestboi: 1:11am On May 09, 2016
And the girl is still staring at the camera.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by KaBabs1: 1:12am On May 09, 2016
lol dem don scatter the whole bed sheet. awon
weyrey!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by mumtriplet2: 1:19am On May 09, 2016
What is this world turning unto

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.