Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife (81700 Views)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by sureprince(m): 1:22am On May 09, 2016
I won't blame this lady for killing him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Deckynyansha(f): 1:40am On May 09, 2016
RYANAYO:
ben uzoigwe
A Nigerian man, Ben Uzoigwe, has taken to his Facebook page to share the naked picture of himself and wife in bed. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest gossips on Naij Gossip App According to Ben, he shared the picture because when he posts, he does not see people comment on his page. So he has decided to take the bull by the horn. Read reactions and comments on the post below: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Even after friends asked him to take the pic down, Ben refused. Nawa oo!

you can see the picture at http://kenyanlist.eu/kenyanlist/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4
nawa ooo.. nothing wey person no fit see for this nairaland. Odikwaegwu ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Orikinla(m): 1:46am On May 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Insanity caused by poverty.

The woman looks ill.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by rexbuton: 1:48am On May 09, 2016
ifyalways:
Social media madness.

Bia Gazzuzz, na Ifako your workshop dey? I dey eye one tuke tuke for auto section, need to scan it before I buy. Will contact u in due time.
What is tuke tuke!! Have you ever stayed in Benin?
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Taryur3(m): 1:57am On May 09, 2016
Effect of change everywhere.Blame Buhari for this.I checked the guy profile on facebook...he is even proud of this.not all human are normal.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by chaiks: 1:59am On May 09, 2016
Madness everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:07am On May 09, 2016
Na because of comments wey no go make him any richer he come post unclad
Idiot
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by stanliwise(m): 2:30am On May 09, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Nigerians are hypocrites.

Do you know the agreement between him and his wife ??
Do you know how much you can sell your sex tape ??

In this hard economy, man must chop.

If Na Nicki Minaj now, una go download the pictures and videos and masturbate the shiit out of your brain

psychiatric need you.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by stanliwise(m): 2:31am On May 09, 2016
FanYogo1:
Na Ipad/Ipob people na. Cossy and Afrocandy's people nau. Nna people.

No sense of shame. No be hotels and ashewos plenty for that region? Later dem go say they're 99% lightskin, see as dem black like my sunday school shoes.
You are not different from a complete goat for bringing tribalism into this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by seunfape(m): 3:06am On May 09, 2016
Raiders:
Who is the female in this picture because all I see is 2 male lying on the bed
one female is there but she ugly pass Satan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by cagey123(m): 3:10am On May 09, 2016
What a retard. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by guru03(m): 3:10am On May 09, 2016
Rubbish, People should learn to respect the sacredness of sex.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by EdibleCatering: 3:16am On May 09, 2016
scholes0:
Ibo will always be Ibo ...
Dem even take their usual chest beating and empty bragging reach bedmantics.... na waa o.
See the dude's flat chest..... E don chestbeat sotay the place flat like gbedu drum.

ur gradually getting insane

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Nobody: 3:30am On May 09, 2016
I see nothing wrong with this.

Yah all just a bunch of close minded bible thumpers grin

Someone should share the video ojare wink
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:42am On May 09, 2016
excess4luv:
what is unclad here
he probably maybe putting on trouser, and the lady putting on handless clothe, so why are people shouting, you didn't even see his stomach neither the lady's breast .
........una tire me ooo nairaland

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by rosyandchic(f): 4:56am On May 09, 2016
he said if he posts normal picture, no one comments, but half clad picture raises hell so he decided to pose this. dude needs attention and he has gotten it .shikena
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Mayflowa(m): 5:16am On May 09, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Insanity caused by poverty.

The woman looks ill.[/size]

You shud start getting use to it. Africans are so uptight and closed even wen they are spoilt. White, Chinese, Indian even Arab unclothedness are all over Internet. Dem never kill them.

There are videos of real life couplez even doing it on Internet using video cam. This is nothing compared to them.

Nigerians will start acting blue films soon. Let Nigerians embrace their secualities joor. But u are almost naked on ur dp too o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 5:36am On May 09, 2016
na mistake...d girl NEeeple wasnt suppose to show but manage show a lil
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by nightmile: 5:41am On May 09, 2016
IamQuins:

Very Anti-Igbo

U saw anytyn bot Biafra u get banned

While other tribes spits trash like dat guy up der n natyn happens.

Your mentality is poor, you are condemning the comment instead of the act. There can be no surprise from that region, I know you will soon post your parents unclad pix too. Always claiming victim...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by scobyy2007: 5:42am On May 09, 2016
[size=15pt]Name checkers; food is served. **Rush**[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by HomeOfMe(f): 5:45am On May 09, 2016
RYANAYO:
ben uzoigwe
A Nigerian man, Ben Uzoigwe, has taken to his Facebook page to share the naked picture of himself and wife in bed. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest gossips on Naij Gossip App According to Ben, he shared the picture because when he posts, he does not see people comment on his page. So he has decided to take the bull by the horn. Read reactions and comments on the post below: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Even after friends asked him to take the pic down, Ben refused. Nawa oo!

you can see the picture at http://kenyanlist.eu/kenyanlist/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4
The room looks. Like its inside a hut! Shame on them both just because you're looking fore likes and shares,yeye dey smell!
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by neoboss: 5:47am On May 09, 2016
Am sure he is asking for help...folks see it d other way
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by stubbornman(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2016
I just looked at the bed and their faces they look mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 5:51am On May 09, 2016
At d end of day i bet its not even his wife and make we dey honest..who see d one sided neeple well?! coz i no c well o even frm d original post...
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by darlenese(f): 6:02am On May 09, 2016
ProHuntConsult:
This can't be his wife. Op try investigating well before concluding on your topic. Husband and wife still have some sense of decency especially passing through the proper stage of marriage.

Don't confuse wife with a lady that has no self esteem to allow this come out in public all because of publicity stunt.

Why not do ur own investigation , embarassed

Visit his FB page !

That's wife, they even have a kid together
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Arsenate(m): 6:29am On May 09, 2016
dopedealer:

You said that just because we are in Nigeria. In Yankee gay's are every where and it's no ones business nither would anyone b surprised. That is civilisation
you have a warped understanding of what civilization is. Civilization does not mean doing the wrong simply because America approves it. Civilization is doing the right at all times.
You have massive inferiority complex anyway. Your posts gave you away.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by lagosrd: 6:40am On May 09, 2016
Only you will tell in th future. Just go and do change of name
.......idiotic reasoning
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by crisycent: 6:41am On May 09, 2016
@seun NL is full of shit. Why would you display his full name? When that Yoruba half baked graduate that went to nysc camp and said "thank God he's a camp" went viral, I didn't see his name on NL.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by FengChui(m): 6:43am On May 09, 2016
evegran:
They're not even fully naked. Mtchew!

Wetin u wan see?
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by uchennaq(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2016
This can never be his wife... look very well. His wife can never allow this except she's a ....... $1 on this as PR stunt
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by austinepetro: 7:02am On May 09, 2016
Leicester have made it read more to know Leicester 1st fan here in Nigeria[url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2016/05/09/congratulation-leicester-city-from-your-1st-fan-here-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.