Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife (81702 Views)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Kaira333: 5:22pm On May 09, 2016
Shameless man he can't even buy bed sheet
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Oshotse21(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2016
E no concern me
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by kinzation(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2016
bukqar:
the guy na big full.haba him wife again dats akward nw,dt means he has no respect for his wife nd his marriage.God forbid dis stupid attitude
choi...some men ehn..
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 09, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
very interesting. At this rate his employers will see him live in action grin

Modified: this idiot is actually married to this lady and have a child shocked I went to check his profile on FB, what a fool.
With his dirty mattress of 19's and rubber carpet.Broke ass somebody like him,he can't even give his wife money to braid her.Attention seeking lowlifer with red lips looking for empty headed girls to deceive.....I cry for this generation.Some persons will start using their brains if they are being told its an APPgrin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife by charlsoo1(m): 3:21am On May 12, 2016
Are they twins? They seriously look alike grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.