Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake (60731 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by ebosie11(f): 3:24pm On May 08, 2016
According to a Twitter user who shared the photo,the South African lady pictured above celebrated her divorce after a long, strenuous marriage with a big party.The lady must have been suffering for a long time.Her cake says it all

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/free-at-last-somewhere-in-south-africa.html

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by chiefolododo(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2016
Shame on her, she cannot endure.she is still going to miss all those beatings of her life she received from her dear boo. Why is every senseless person attacking chief?

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by knightsTempler: 3:27pm On May 08, 2016
Peace of mind and happiness the most important thing in a relationship, if she lacks it, then it was the best decision she took.

264 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by TippyTop(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2016
Congratulations
I have 4 sisters, I wouldn't wish an evil man on anybody.

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 3:29pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
Shame on her, she cannot endure
Endure abuse abi? I recommend you get a new brain because the one u have now is made in CHINA.

365 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by knightsTempler: 3:30pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:

Endure until she find herself six feet under ? Oscar Pistorius comes to mind.

If you not happy in a relationship, i think the simplest of things to do is seek for a divorce.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by macino1(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2016
Wonders shall never end.

Well, to those men that still have their wives. Please, treat her nicely in every aspects. For the sexual aspect, get our herbal tea for the wonders.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2016
Congratulation my dear, wish you the very best.

#No Basket for rotten mango.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Terry68: 3:38pm On May 08, 2016
Marriage: the only institution you get certificate on your matriculation day.

Institution without graduation.

Finally, she dropped out!!! My dear celebrate jor

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by EkeBarry(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2016
ha, nawa o Celeb'ing Divorce? women and dea emotional drama...1nc DE lunch D's mode I take much time2take dia side

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by madone: 3:42pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
edure what nah

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:14pm On May 08, 2016
Hhahhahhhhm...
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Jahblessme: 4:18pm On May 08, 2016
Good for her jooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by chiefolododo(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Lolz, e pain am.... anyway, your foolishness is just like perfume. With all due respect, fuckoff my metion. Cheers! wink

7 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by KevMitnick: 4:20pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
Endure what? Abuse? Man, you are unbelievable.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
Ugly woman

Behind those fake smiles is "mourning"
Let's wait and see her in 3 months time grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=chiefolododo post=45432158][/quote] Do have a nice day. Witless being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by headboiy: 4:27pm On May 08, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Omotayor123(f): 4:28pm On May 08, 2016
Reminds me of this Niyola song "Go on"...
Congratulations madam grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by iceberylin(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2016
Who would want to hold on to this cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmm....serious?

..unless you can read deep into a human's soul, we shudn't criticize, bt rather wish her well.......since she saw it as sumtin worth celebrating....

Moral Lesson (From one view): When you agree to something being OVER, den agree also to GET OVER IT, and dont let it ROLL YOU OVER

3 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by porshuch: 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
endure what? Who marriage endurance don epp?

16 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by just2okworld(f): 4:37pm On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Endure abuse abi? I recommend you get a new brain because the one u have now is made in CHINA.

U make brain Jo!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by chiefolododo(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2016
Marriage endurance don help those who endure marriage
porshuch:
endure what? Who marriage endurance don epp?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by tempest01(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2016
see her face sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Hillzy(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2016
Free at last! Free to become a for time olosho abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by VocalWalls: 4:37pm On May 08, 2016
the man is prolly lucky

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.