Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake (60738 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by m20208899: 4:47pm On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Endure abuse abi? I recommend you get a new brain because the one u have now is made in CHINA.

No not made in china o; it is cloned in the remotest part of planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by calliope(f): 4:47pm On May 08, 2016
Yay you! Woman cool
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by AreaFada2: 4:47pm On May 08, 2016
End time. We now celebrate divorce. People just suddenly conclude she was battered by her ex-hubby.

That lady there looks like a troublesome woman to me.
I bet the ex is quietly celebrating with a fyn babe as we speak. grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 08, 2016
If you can't take the heat,get out of the kitchen, if you die because of society, the same society will be the ones to call you stupid when you die in the marriage

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Endure abuse abi? I recommend you get a new brain because the one u have now is made in CHINA.

Hw would u knw whose fault it wasl? Hw do would if it was d lady dat brought all d mess in d marriage? Does d break u even call for celebratn, even if d man was @ fault?
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:

Have you read/heard the husband's part?

The way many of you reply some people on here is very silly.
Until she die first before you go believe the story? Guy, i pray your sister don't get married to a beast.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
Shame on her, she cannot endure

you just stepped on so many feet on this thread, make I no add my own cuz I'm so sure you would be regretting by now. all in the name of claiming FTC on a thread, you forgot to think before typing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by donbenie(m): 4:50pm On May 08, 2016
Sunseeker:
Im sure the x husband has also endured !

See her ugly face and shapleless waist....Im sure she has no children, plus she has NO RESPECT for any her inlaws.. UNCLASSY.. rejected fool.

Don't be so bitter about another man's/woman's life,am sure you have enough worries going on in your own life..

7 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Kaira333: 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
u are not well pray u don't encounter something dat is above you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Flashh: 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Until she die first before you go believe the story? Guy, i pray your sister don't get married to a beast.
How did you come up with your conclusion?
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by izzou(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
girls......
when a man shines teeth you, they take it as love
see your life??
she thinks say marriage dey sweet like relationship

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by ummeey: 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:

Does she looks responsible to you?
I know she doesn't. Just pulling your legs. Lol
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2016
Eaa247:

Hw do u knw whose fault its? Hw do knw if it was d lady dat brought all d mess in d marriage? Does it even call for celebratn, even if d man was @ fault?
So you want her to continue in the "wrestlemania" marriage?

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by LegalBaby(f): 4:52pm On May 08, 2016
[size=13pt]and she was all smilessss on the wedding day..

irony of marriage.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by stubbornman(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
how many things youe endure for this life wey you come

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by gabpaul: 4:54pm On May 08, 2016
hhhmmm, let's be friends
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 08, 2016
Lmao, Bros China dey make better product nah. D guy just buy him own for mama put corner.
greatness22:
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Maski87: 4:55pm On May 08, 2016
Old and ugly who cares
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:

How did you came up with your conclusion?
Bro, when there's a consistent physical abuse in a relationship or marriage, my advise to such lady is to run and never look back.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by godunia(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2016
Na woman be this?
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by MrCasper: 4:56pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:

Sorry to say, but your name says it all. SMH

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by vchykp(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:

[size=15pt]my brother marriage is not something they manage this days, if she don't break-up and her husband kills her the way RONKE's husband did, its thesame you that will still blame on her[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Itannooluwa(f): 4:57pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
nd wen she eventually dies....u will say shes a fool fr enduring dah much
u dnt knw wah she went thru.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by bukatyne(f): 4:57pm On May 08, 2016
AfroKnight:
She looks so battered. I pray for good wife o. I am already a good husband in the making.

She looks like a women bound for a very long time.

Looks could be deceiving sha.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2016
comradeodunze:
Lmao, Bros China dey make better product nah. D guy just buy him own for mama put corner.
Lol, You're wicked grin
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 08, 2016
I wonder why this trend hasn't taken hold...people should celebrate their divorce as much as they celebrate their weddings

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
So you want her to continue in the "wrestlemania" marriage?

Nt atal bt we shud nt just put d blame on d man wen we don't knw wat happened.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Flashh: 4:59pm On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Bro, when there's a consistent physical abuse in a relationship or marriage, my advise to such lady is to run and never look back.
Don't be too fast to conclude. That's my point.

Adios!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by blackizbeauty(f): 5:01pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2016
m20208899:

No not made in china o; it is cloned in the remotest part of planet earth.
Lol, Oboy, you get mouth
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Epathra(f): 5:01pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
Just like Ronke Shonde did abi. All you get from an abusive marriage that kills you is a repsot of the effect of your silence! If it was physically abusive, thank God she packed her kaya and left. When our parents endured marriage, the men weren't pumelling them.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 08, 2016
unlike those days when our mother's endured and bore all the shit threw on their face all in the name of marriage and they could not leave because their parents and family members would not accept them back,buy now,it's easier ,so men take note,treat your wife like shit,it's now easier for her to get out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.