Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

photos of Dino Melaye on his Kneels Selling Groundnut To people in public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / photos of Dino Melaye on his Kneels Selling Groundnut To people in public (2076 Views)

Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

photos of Dino Melaye on his Kneels Selling Groundnut To people in public by sinceraconcept(m): 5:35pm On May 08, 2016
Dino is undoubtedly the weirdest and most popular Senator in Nigeria with his weird way of life. Feed your eyes to see the pictures of him as he hawks and sells groundnut to twitter user. I don't understand Hausa,i would told you guys the details of their conversation

Re: photos of Dino Melaye on his Kneels Selling Groundnut To people in public by sinceraconcept(m): 5:36pm On May 08, 2016
More

Re: photos of Dino Melaye on his Kneels Selling Groundnut To people in public by Mynd44: 5:52pm On May 08, 2016

(1)

Photos: Streets In Ikotun, Lagos Battered By Heavy Floods / See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri / I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.