Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush (2110 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by emilil(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2016
I just don't know whether is their fault or mine, they want me to woo them in one particular way, there are lot of ways to woo your crush, they just want me to start quoting love poems to them, i quit easy, i get frustrated easily, each i feel she isn't into me i will keep mute at the end i will mess up everything, what advice do you have for me?
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by talk2alabama: 6:48pm On May 08, 2016
I think you are too fast on yourself... chill bro.. take it easy.
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by iceberylin(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2016
Who still uses love poem?

Wait for that moment kiss her and start keeping dates of anniversary..
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by jerryunit48: 6:50pm On May 08, 2016
Ewu Calabar ! Make some money and they will be the ones to woo you

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by obiorathesubtle: 6:52pm On May 08, 2016
undecided mehn.. Who's this fûcking guy.. Change the way you approach the damn bloke!!..

Who uses love poems these days?? Just fûcking show her your dick man!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 08, 2016
emilil:
I just don't know whether is their fault or mine, they want me to woo them in one particular way, there are lot of ways to woo your crush, they just want me to start quoting love poems to them, i quit easy, i get frustrated easily, each i feel she isn't into me i will keep mute at the end i will mess up everything, what advice do you have for me?

Lol... coz ur wooing kids and not adults... cool
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth come ooo

Your advice is needed....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by emilil(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2016
jerryunit48:
who u epp?
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by emilil(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

i think is how their mentality is, they are mature
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 08, 2016
emilil:
i think is how their mentality is, they are mature

Nope...they are immatured..and I believed in the saying, "you attract what you are" ...
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by jerryunit48: 7:00pm On May 08, 2016
emilil:
who u epp?
I help you if you no know
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by emilil(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nope...they are immatured..and I believed in the saying, "you attract what you are" ...
*slaps her*
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by Smellymouth: 7:11pm On May 08, 2016
You always mess up?

Nor sh#t for body ooo grin cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by emilil(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
You always mess up?

Nor sh#t for body ooo grin cheesy cheesy grin
i wan slap u undecided
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by vchykp(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2016
their is no particular way to woo a matured lady, just ask her out on a date, bring up a topic, this will help her get relaxed and open to you,along the line you can tell her about your feeling's for her.... #shekenah
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by emilil(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2016
vchykp:
their is no particular way to woo a matured lady, just ask her out on a date, bring up a topic, this will help her get relaxed and open to you,along the line you can tell her about your feeling's for her.... #shekenah
lols, do u know how many times i tired that?
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
I think you are too fast on yourself... chill bro.. take it easy.

This is just the point.
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by MrCork: 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

.. Darling forget this rubbish thread...when r we gonno mate? wink
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by emilil(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

.. Darling forget this rubbish thread...when r we gonno mate? wink
u are insane
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by godofwar666(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2016
@Op I'm sorry to say dis may be you're immature,

If you want to woo a girl or a lady for the first time don't have it in mind that u want to woo her just free yourself, relax and talk slowly as if you are in control don't rush...
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by emilil(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

why are u like this? U gave advice and add it insult
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2016
jerryunit48:
Lwkm. Bros, you harsh o. Na so u dey do?
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by MrCork: 8:33pm On May 08, 2016
emilil:
u are insane

...can't u see am talking to my woman?.. Is yo name kashybaby? angry
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by emilil(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

...can't u see am talking to my woman?.. Is yo name kashybaby? angry
i drive £600,000 ferrari car, am the owner of an apartment in New york, do i look like ur mate? undecided
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by MrCork: 8:43pm On May 08, 2016
emilil:
i drive £600,000 ferrari car,i owe an apartment in New york, do i look like ur mate? undecided

...yea we belief u...u drive $600,000 ferarri & u spend yo life on nairaland....eeeeeediot boy! . undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by vchykp(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2016
emilil:
lols, do u know how many times i tired that?

[size=15pt]probably you did not bring in the right topic or use the right word, well mayb you gat ill luck too[/size]
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by MrCork: 8:46pm On May 08, 2016
vchykp:

[size=15pt]probably you did not bring in the right topic or use the right word, well mayb you gat ill luck too[/size]

...bro ignore..emilil is a eddddiotic thread..no wonder the thread is on page 0
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by emilil(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

...yea we belief u...u drive $600,000 ferarri & u spend yo life on nairaland....eeeeeediot boy! . undecided
mrcork, i can pay ur bills for a whole yr, i drive $600,000 ferrari, i heard about nairaland i thought it was entertaining so i joined, am not a troll like u
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by emilil(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2016
vchykp:

i think am thinking hard on myself
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by vchykp(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2016
]
MrCork:

...bro ignore..emilil is a eddddiotic thread..no wonder the thread is on page 0

Lolx
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by demzylahot(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2016
stop cramming wooing lines
Re: Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush by MrCork: 9:14pm On May 08, 2016
emilil:
mrcork, i can pay ur bills for a whole yr, i drive $600,000 ferrari, i heard about nairaland i thought it was entertaining so i joined, am not a troll like u
...yea..u not a troll but u drive £600,000 Ferrari & u herd about nairaland from. Mars...correct.....bro u sound like an inteligent prrrrick!!(Real talk).. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Beautiful, / To All Those Girls That Demand For Their Bf Salary (photo) / Newly-Wed Couple Take Post-Wedding Photo To Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.