Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe (26959 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / How Dasuki Paid Dokpesi N2.1bn Without A Contract — Witness / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Jesusloveyou: 10:00pm On May 08, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Why will the office of the NSA pay you monthly?
Were you handling 2 jobs at once?
Are you a defence contractor?
Oh i get it now.,.,. you are one of the many ghost workers milking this nation dry while virtually doing nothing.
Oya
EFCC over to you guys.
this ipod yoot get sense today, be a nigeria youth to always condemn evil and corruption in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Ovamboland(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2016
Acidosis:

A man who claimed he had less than N2m in his account won the election through highly expensive and sophisticated platforms like APC situation room, APC radio, sophisticated banners, tv ads, APC toll free calls/polls, short movies, celebrity endorsements, and other world most expensive campaign strategies, etc., and he feels he's 'cleaner' than DASUKI?

In my own school of thought, Buhari is as corrupt as Dasuki, and if I were a judge, they'll both be jailed.

This kind of mentality is the bane of democracy in Africa where candidates are evaluated based on how much they personally amass in savings, loans and sale of own property to prosecute elections. We the electorate expect candidates to hand over gifts of rice food and other hardware from their personal account and then express surprise when such people turn around to loot and recoup investments with mega profits.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Nusaf: 10:04pm On May 08, 2016
Acidosis:

Why don't you start by asking your state governor about what he did/does with security votes? Some Governors get N1 billion flat without a single account/audit for that purpose.

Corruption will never end when it is fought with prejudice.

Come 2019 when bubu is booted out, PDP will resume with greater impunity while fighting APC hard. That cycle will continue until zombies and wailers are ready to fight corruption..

A man who claimed he had less than N2m in his account won the election through highly expensive and sophisticated platforms like APC situation room, APC radio, sophisticated banners, tv ads, APC toll free calls/polls, short movies, celebrity endorsements, and other world most expensive campaign strategies, etc., and he feels he's 'cleaner' than DASUKI?

In my own school of thought, Buhari is as corrupt as Dasuki, and if I were a judge, they'll both be jailed.
Corruption is unrelenting in fighting back.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Nusaf: 10:18pm On May 08, 2016
noblegrex:
Jona administration is just like a prostitute way of Life,where you're free to knock on the door and fvck the hell out of her depending on your desire to stay till day break or short time. Everybody under Jona was just looting this money anyhow.free money,E-money. Enter and loot EBELE administration as much as you desire.
Money that should have been saved for these rainy days. Imagine 15 BILLION DOLLARS just wasted and the present administration needs to borrow just 2 BILLION DOLLARS. And this is just one of the several cases of stealing during that administration. Who are these people calling GEJ a hero? Are they Nigerians or where are they from? Whatever anybody wishes for this country will definitely reflect in his/her life by the Special Grace of The Almighty Living God.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by dachin(m): 10:41pm On May 08, 2016
So Okupe doesn't know that his office had nothing to do with that of NSA? Quite unbelievable! Ok, I nearly forgot that his boss is a phd holder too; Clueless phd holders indeed!! Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by shugaboy6102(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2016
ki02020:
Am not suprised at all sad

No wonder he compared GEJ with Jesus cuz GEJ worked the miracle of free money
wow this is a knockout k.o

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Nobody: 12:11am On May 09, 2016
d truth s f u ar nt corupt,u canot work wt jonatan.likes beget likes.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by noblegrex: 12:16am On May 09, 2016
Nusaf:

Money that should have been saved for these rainy days. Imagine 15 BILLION DOLLARS just wasted and the present administration needs to borrow just 2 BILLION DOLLARS. And this is just one of the several cases of stealing during that administration. Who are these people calling GEJ a hero? Are they Nigerians or where are they from? Whatever anybody wishes for this country will definitely reflect in his/her life by the Special Grace of The Almighty Living God.
na so Amen o.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by ChiefCommander(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2016
captianfreeman:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

A former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Dr. Doyin Okupe, has revealed that his office was funded monthly by the embattled former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.).

Okupe, who served under Jonathan from 2012 to 2015, said this on his official Twitter handle.

He, however, said he had nothing to do with the arms scam which cost the country over $15bn in stolen funds.

Okupe said, “I was not paid arms deal money. The NSA paid for the running of my office monthly from August 2012. Dasukigate was in 2014. I did not take part in the campaign.”

The former spokesman for Jonathan, however, received bashing from several of his followers online who wondered why his office should get security votes.

A Twitter use, Ojezs, asked, “You’re just implicating yourself. Is it the NSA office that employed you?”

Another user, Ayoola Ayodeji, wrote, “You probably mistake some of us for hungry people. A day will come when you won’t be able to sleep because poor people are outside your gate.”

In his response, Okupe wrote, “You guys are idiotic. You wait and pray for the innocent to be punished. It will not happen. You must think some of us are terrified.”

It had been reported in January that Okupe got at least N1.6bn off Dasuki in three shady cyber security contracts.

One of the contracts had instructions to hunt down unfriendly media websites with Distributed Denial of Service attacks.

It was believed to be a project conceived to shut down online media platforms perceived as friendly towards Muhammadu Buhari, the then presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress ahead of the 2015 election.

The other contract was to intercept all optic fibre cables landing in Nigeria. The third was a passive mass and target GSM interception that had the ability to decrypt ciphers and operate undetected.

The contracts that were allegedly awarded Okupe’s cronies, reinforces claims that the former NSA merely doled out cash and contracts to cronies and political associates and violated procurement regulations in the process.

www.punchng.com/dasukipaidmemonthly/okupe
He's right! "Security" got a newer definition under Jonathan. It means protecting your ambition or retaining your seat, and not any bunch of silly lives and properties anywhere. Who dare care?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by demslayerrz: 5:06am On May 09, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

The rate you are falling you will soon find yourself in the romance section. .. You have gotten to the point GEJ foolery can not be defended rather you blame others for the world renowned ineffectual b.... acts of incompetence and gross negligence

He is doing the work he is paid to do, the kid have no shame and always ready to bring down his self acclaimed tribe cos of politics. Heard he do snatch ballot boxes for Tinubu and was later dismissed then he resort to insulting Tinubu everywhere on nairaland, blaming him for his own family problems. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by Stalwert: 5:53am On May 09, 2016
demslayerrz:

He is doing the work he is paid to do, the kid have no shame and always ready to bring down his self acclaimed tribe cos of politics. Heard he do snatch ballot boxes for Tinubu and was later dismissed then he resort to insulting Tinubu everywhere on nairaland, blaming him for his own family problems. Lol

lolzlolz grin
Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by udatso: 7:59am On May 09, 2016
slightlyMad:
Nigerians just love to jump queues, dont be in a hurry sir, EFCC is still busy with others, it will get to your turn
Haha. Lol. What a funny remark.
Re: Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe by samazagudu(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2016
abuayman:

It's a complicated comment, the Allah ya isa, is for PDP miss ruling us, and the monumental corruption that took place under their rule.

The picture is just a joke. Nothing serious
oh! I am sorry brother.. and am very glad that you have understand me and mentioned me in a matured way. now a likes and share from me to you. more grease to your both knee and elbow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Mulls Fall-back Options For Presidential Aspirants / Osun 2018 : Where Is Fayose? / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.