Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? (1672 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by RoyalBlak007: 10:33pm On May 08, 2016
Way back when I was in high school...I once fell asleep in a bank(Zenith)..Mehn their AC was so cool and I had been sweating before I got in sad ...I just sat down to chillax abit grin ...before I knew it...*i slept off like a baby who just had a cold breast milk* grin lipsrsealed embarassed The bank securities were the ones trying to get me back up cheesy

Share yours
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by Nastydroid(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2016
Inside wheel barrow
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by RoyalBlak007: 10:36pm On May 08, 2016
Nastydroid:
Inside wheel barrow

Mile

12?
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by Nastydroid(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Mile
12?
idumota wink
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by FuckTheMod: 10:42pm On May 08, 2016
In a swimming pool... grin u won't believe it.
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by sapien(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2016
On a train-track!
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by hemartins(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2016
BRT bus
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by emotions1: 10:46pm On May 08, 2016
slept while washing plates in the sink.....grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by RoyalBlak007: 10:46pm On May 08, 2016
FuckTheMod:
grin cheesy

I don't
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by qhutetomsel(f): 10:50pm On May 08, 2016
In the toilet cool.
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by missmary(f): 10:50pm On May 08, 2016
shocked My dream o...

#Joke
Not sure shaa
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by iceberylin(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2016
Weed almost got me sleeping in the toilet but I fought hard grin

Plc don't weed ya cake or drinks and force it on people.. I almost slept until a nigga jumped down under the influence.. Dragging him to a hospital kept me awake.
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 08, 2016
#Principal's office

We were called for Prefect meeting, while waiting for the Principal, I fell asleep due to AC. When she arrived she told the rest of the prefect to go because of me and I was left behind. I slept for 3hrs..

sad

The news went round *Bad news dey spread fast, see as junior student carry my matter for head like gala*gringrin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 08, 2016
I fell asleep on tha moon
Weed does that to U smiley
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by RoyalBlak007: 10:55pm On May 08, 2016
missmary:
shocked My dream o...

#Joke

Not sure shaa

Yo dreams!

OK I think I gotcha grin
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 08, 2016
FuckTheMod:

gringrin.... Foreign lie

Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by RoyalBlak007: 10:58pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:
I fell asleep on tha moon
Weed does that to U smiley

If w**d could do that...

..Then w**d is good grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 08, 2016
inside bath tub lol
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by phayvoursky(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2016
FELL ASLEEP WHILE DRIVING ALONG OWERRI - PORT HARCOURT ROAD.

I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD DRIVE AMONGST MY FRIENDS THEN, SO THEY HAD TO WAIT TILL MY EYE CLEAR.
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by wasak(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2016
missmary:
shocked My dream o...

#Joke

Not sure shaa
Nice blog. I like ur poems
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by BabaNath(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2016
Ambode's AC fitted BRT bus. Aaargh, I sleep nearly forget bus stop
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 09, 2016
mehn mine is still clear to me till date ..though happened 19 yrs ago.......i slept in a church ....in order to aviod ushers disturbance i went inside an office in the church and slept under a bench......That was midweek service.....they locked everything ...when i woke up ,,,, i thought i was dead and in hell, cause it was dark and cant seem to recollect where i was....it took voices of passerby to notice my presence.....That experience was one of those that made me closer to God from childhood.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by sirjakez(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2016
mine was inside church... DAT day wasn't funny at all, I was just nodding my head anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by missmary(f): 12:15am On May 09, 2016
wasak:
Nice blog. I like ur poems
grin thanks a lot
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2016
Nastydroid:
Inside wheel barrow
Coffin.
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2016
Nastydroid:
Inside wheel barrow
Coffin.
Nastydroid:
Inside wheel barrow
Coffin.
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by wasak(m): 12:48am On May 09, 2016
missmary:

grin thanks a lot
You are welcome, nice picture too.
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by RoyalBlak007: 12:49am On May 09, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

Coffin.

shocked lipsrsealed

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by RoyalBlak007: 12:49am On May 09, 2016
sirjakez:
mine was inside church... DAT day wasn't funny at all, I was just nodding my head anyhow
grin grin
Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by Nobody: 1:09am On May 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

If w**d could do that...

..Then w**d is good grin

Exactly wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Funniest Place Youve Ever Fallen Asleep? by Kaycee7(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2016
At the burial of my friend's dad. I was so exhausted from all the work we did that day. I fell asleep on the chair as we (me and the dude's other friends) were discussing, I later woke up in our room. The guys were teasing me about how I fell from the chair and continued sleeping on the ground till they carried me in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Like To Meet Your Dream Partner / How To Ask Your Crush Out On Social Media Without It Looking Awkward / 7 Top Secrets Of Female Masturbation (classified Intel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.