Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? (1065 Views)

"Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by mamagee3(f): 3:34am On May 09, 2016
Hi all, what does it mean when a guy asks questions about you from your relative but doesn't approach you?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by Nobody: 3:39am On May 09, 2016
Means u bleeped up in one of the questions
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:19am On May 09, 2016
He wants to know who you are, from societal eye or point of view.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by knightsTempler: 5:24am On May 09, 2016
Before asking the neighbors about you, he was interested in you, but from the feedback he got...he had back off. May be he is afraid of getting into a toxic relationship.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by marshalcarter: 5:28am On May 09, 2016
[color=][/color]
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by PunkyV(f): 6:13am On May 09, 2016
Maybe he's the po-lice grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by talk2alabama: 6:33am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:
Maybe he's the po-lice grin
punkyveer.. wow... what made u to come bak to nairaland? Eh?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by PunkyV(f): 6:39am On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:
punkyveer.. wow... what made u to come bak to nairaland? Eh?

Boredom cheesy

What was your previous username?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by captianfreeman(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2016
That is call background check. It's a normal thing to do.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by sauceEEP(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2016
Mamagee your teeth @ your dp reminds me of dracula...
Looking for a file to help you shape it.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by talk2alabama: 7:14am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Boredom cheesy

What was your previous username?
I won't tell u. kiss
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by Akposkool(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2016
Ok this is it.
He asks about you from people around. The answer is he is interested in you.
He doesn't approach. The answer is he didn't get good replies from the people about you or maybe he is waiting for the right time.
For me I like to know a lady by myself and not take people's opinion about the person as my final judgment.
In fact he lacks confidence
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by PunkyV(f): 7:18am On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:
I won't tell u. kiss

Awww, whyyyyyyy embarassed
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by talk2alabama: 7:22am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Awww, whyyyyyyy embarassed
cuz I want to keep a low profile wink kiss
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by Gebbson007(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2016
mumagee has strtd again Wif her jamb q again. dis early morning Monday morning fr DAT matter.oya resive brain
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by PunkyV(f): 7:24am On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:
cuz I want to keep a low profile wink kiss

Hmmm....got haters? Lol, whatever floats your crouton.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:25am On May 09, 2016
I thot u was u married? So y wud even care, or u lied?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by talk2alabama: 7:26am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Hmmm....got haters? Lol, whatever floats your crouton.

a lot of haters cheesy...
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by naijaboiy: 7:38am On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:
Cutehector aka donbenedict. undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by PunkyV(f): 7:43am On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:

Intriguing grin Mesay you're da scaredy cat. Why not just face them? Too chicken? tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by talk2alabama: 7:52am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Intriguing grin Mesay you're da scaredy cat. Why not just face them? Too chicken? tongue
noooh..... i just wish to keep it like dat.... I dnt want to be knwn like i'v gota a thousand monikers..
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by PunkyV(f): 7:56am On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:
noooh..... i just wish to keep it like dat.... I dnt want to be knwn like i'v gota a thousand monikers..

Hehehe. Gotcha! You do know people will still find reasons to spew garbage regardless, right? But hey, if the cover works...
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by talk2alabama: 7:58am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Hehehe. Gotcha! You do know people will still find reasons to spew garbage regardless, right? But hey, if the cover works...
it'l work, trust me wink
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by PunkyV(f): 8:00am On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:
it'l work, trust me wink

Hmmm, I'll blow it for ya! tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by talk2alabama: 8:11am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Hmmm, I'll blow it for ya! tongue
pls just dnt...
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? by PunkyV(f): 8:18am On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:
pls just dnt...

Was just kidding.

(1) (Reply)

7 Compliments That Makes Your Man Happier Than Ever Before / Lovely Cute And Sexy Photos Of Nadia Buari / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving, She Doesn't Give Me Attention Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.