Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband (44091 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by magicminister: 7:53am On May 09, 2016
I don't care what the woman did. This man murdered her and is even cocky gan!
See, if she was someone i cared about, i will not go after the man.
I will pay good money to teach his mother, father and sister a new type of song!!....
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Emmysteve(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
more on

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/ronke-shondes-alleged-killer-husband.html
What is the essence of this link when we have read everything already
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Felynx007(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2016
What a pathetic liar, u left her on d floor while leaving d house and came back discovered she was still on d floor. U didn't rush her to the hospital, all u could to was to flee like Moses after killing d EgyptIan. What a pity, poor woman RIP.[/s]

10 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by jadelyn007(f): 7:54am On May 09, 2016
This man is telling lies, show us proof of her cheating or bad behavior!
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by pweetylivia(f): 7:55am On May 09, 2016
porrigeyam:
See the ugly wife self....... Yuk..... I keep saying it women are evil.
Can you imagine yourself? Is your sister prettier than her?. Someone was murdered gruesomely and all you can say that she is ugly. Why do I have a feeling that you are the younger brother of the murderer undecided

12 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by madridguy(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2016
Your mother said don't marry her but you moved ahead thinking we're in the 20th century.

Wetin old person dey see lying down a young man will not see standing ontop of skyscraper.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 7:56am On May 09, 2016
If truely the lady has engaged in extra marital affair then she is very very wrong. You can't be cheating on your husband then still lives under the same roof with him, she was even explaining over the fone about the sex shed with another man and her husband heard everything, that's too bad, on a more serious note, no man would accept that from any lady, well I do not support the killing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by abbeycom101(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2016
Zero excuses from the Beast. Tell me how could beheading solve headache?

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Raypawer(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2016
No Excuse for touching your wife Man...

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by ril19(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2016
teekay213:
That is why my wife can't work under any person.

A wife who will cheat will cheat.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Wazobia12(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2016
Hmm its unfortunate oh she is dead now who wan believe u.mtcheeewww
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by pweetylivia(f): 7:59am On May 09, 2016
All this are 'tales by moonlight' stories. Nothing, I repeat Nothing! is excuse to kill such a young woman. Even if she was giving him problems, he should have seeked for solutions. I wonder what happened to separation or divorce

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by udemzyudex(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2016
Some men sha, what stops him from seeking for a divorce?

There's nothing to be afraid of since you didn't do court marriage..
Haba
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by porrigeyam(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2016
pweetylivia:
Can you imagine yourself? Is your sister prettier than her?. Someone was murdered gruesomely and all you can say that she is ugly. Why do I have a feeling that you are the younger brother of the murderer undecided
taaah my sis fine pass her.... Don't judge yet she might even be killed by someone else not the man.... Life is complicated pretty girl.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 8:02am On May 09, 2016
the guy has motive, only a corona report can finally attest to the fact of whether he pushed her down the stairs or not.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 8:03am On May 09, 2016
Make em go do autopsy nao

Some people are so quick to judging

Make una receive sense #inJesusname.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by idu1(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2016
codemaster2much:
Open immediate coming a though girl gin people swift morning are go? Attachment pity phone car explained reduce mummy o wait
as in?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by ijames: 8:06am On May 09, 2016
I have read so much stories on this NL about how "violence" some men are to thier wives, and how quick most persons call men all sort of names.
Let's be truthful and sincere for once, most women are the cause of whatever they are passing through or have passed though in thier homes.
You will not keep provoking someone and expect him not to react.
Men take so much bullish**t from women.
Most times we are quick to judge from one side because the women always play the victim, something they are very naturally skilled at doing.

MEN FEAR WOMEN O
When it happens na u dem go still blame.

11 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Toks2008(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2016
In any romance saga,there are always three sides of the story.

His version
Her version.
The truth

Unfortunately,the woman is gone and we will never be able to hear her version of the story.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by poseidon12: 8:08am On May 09, 2016
I can see lies all over this killer's story. First he says his wife provoked him by confessing to cheating on him. Then he claims he did not kill her because he has no motive to do so. Yeah right.
He also claims he only pushed away his wife's hand on the stairway, on Thursday. Yet he says he came back Friday to see the wife still lying on the same spot but still thought the wife was pretending. Wonderful!
He claims the son locked the door and yet neighbours had to break the door to gain entry after the kids started shouting. Of course he locked the door and took the keys with him after killing the woman.
You need to do a better job and cook up a more convincing story.

22 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by henrygale(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2016
ghostmist:
marriage Don dey fear me...
Yeah.......u should be o. Lots of things are covered or masked by the smiles u c on couples' faces in the public. Marriage no be beans,but those dat survived it till now did it with patience and humility.
God help us.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Toks2008(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2016
ijames:
I have read so much stories on this NL about how "violence" some men are to thier wives, and how quick most persons call men all sort of names.
Let's be truthful and sincere for once, most women are the cause of whatever they are passing through or have passed though in thier homes.
You will not keep provoking someone and expect him not to react.
Men take so much bullish**t from women.
Most times we are quick to judge from one side because the women always play the victim, something they are very naturally skilled at doing.

MEN FEAR WOMEN O
When it happens na u dem go still blame.

So spot on.

There are many times guys just play the fool to avoid troubles and if we ever get pushed to the wall and react,they will ask why?

I have always asked guy who say they can never beat a lady to rather pray that they don't come across a lady who will turn them into beasts...trust me, some ladies can make angels lose it....Nvertheles guys must never raise their hands on women no matter how provoked they are.

9 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by ClintonDal(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2016
No one would believe him, all finger points to domestic violence and wife battering.
If it was the lady saying these, things wouldn't be the same.
Men always keep ur temper in check, some women were sent to torment you straight to your doom.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by chenemi123: 8:12am On May 09, 2016
[/b]Lalasticalala...........where are you na? This is end time killing ooooooo.........[b]
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 8:14am On May 09, 2016
Extremely fishy. Like a whole made up story.
alt3r3g0:
You push someone 9pm thursday, see the person lying in the same spot and think the person is still pretending? Something sounds fishy.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by hatchy(f): 8:15am On May 09, 2016
You're a big fool.Even though she sleeps with every Dick,Tom and Harry is not enough reason to murder her in cold blood.Now see yourself hiding even from your own shadow.A big lesson to other men; Women are very very impatient in marriage its eighther you give then what they want or they get it elsewhere.They change attitude and loyalty,making a once happy home a war zone.Divorce is the solution if you can't cope with your marriage again than violence which always end in fatality.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by poseidon12: 8:15am On May 09, 2016
jennyswt:
This man can lie for Africa. if you didn't murder her in cold blood as u said, y then did u run? y didn't u seek for help?. U can say whatever u like cos u know she can't come back from the dead to vindicate herself from ur glaring lies. Infidelity my foot! U deserve to rot in jail Mr. man

#SayNoToDomesticViolence

Don't mind the fool. He thinks we are all fools.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by poseidon12: 8:16am On May 09, 2016
alt3r3g0:
You push someone 9pm thursday, see the person lying in the same spot and think the person is still pretending? Something sounds fishy.

I was wondering about that too.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by kenx1(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2016
ghostmist:
marriage Don dey fear me...

I swear.....its becoming scary
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by oshaosha2014(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2016
Like, they were not supposed to have kids
christopher123:

These guys are crazy ...come out of your hiding place Lekan

You are a man and you take care of the house ...even she doesn't buy anything in the house but she gave you kids

Monkey

But wait a minute why do some people cheat..

He did a number on her

There are some things men wony take ...that's cheating
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 8:21am On May 09, 2016
Does this guys story make any sense? No matter how stupid a woman is, its unprofessional for her to do that as a cheat. Wouldn't she have been thinking of her children before ever uttering sexual words to another man in her husband's house? Naaaaa. This guy needs more than one good lawyer. All his stories are faked up
skypeme:
If truely the lady has engaged in extra marital affair then she is very very wrong. You can't be cheating on your husband then still lives under the same roof with him, she was even explaining over the fone about the sex shed with another man and her husband heard everything, that's too bad, on a more serious note, no man would accept that from any lady, well I do not support the killing.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Onegai(f): 8:21am On May 09, 2016
poseidon12:
I can see lies all over this killer's story. First he says his wife provoked him by confessing to cheating on him. Then he claims he did not kill her because he has no motive to do so. Yeah right.
He also claims he only pushed away his wife's hand on the stairway, on Thursday. Yet he says he came back Friday to see the wife still lying on the same spot but still thought the wife was pretending. Wonderful!
He claims the son locked the door and yet neighbours had to break the door to gain entry after the kids started shouting. Of course he locked the door and took the keys with him after killing the woman.
You need to do a better job and cook up a more convincing story.

Please just stop, it's not even worth it. Can you not see people on this thread already defending him by saying his wife must have provoked him? It's women I blame: be chopping beating until you die and everyone will blame you for not leaving sooner and your murderer will go scot-free. The only reason the police started a manhunt was because it had gotten everywhere on social media. The man would have gone to the police station with this tale filled with holes and th police would have let him go, because he's a Nigerian Man and it is never his fault. undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) / Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) / I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.