Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband (44132 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by greatness22(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2016
kaziblake:
You will teach me language cos I don't understand anyone smiley
Lol, me sef, i don't understand too.. grin
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by cococandy(f): 10:45am On May 09, 2016
As expected from you.

Justify evil
Toks2008:

So spot on.

There are many times guys just play the fool to avoid troubles and if we ever get pushed to the wall and react,they will ask why?

I have always asked guy who say they can never beat a lady to rather pray that they don't come across a lady who will turn them into beasts...trust me, some ladies can make angels lose it....Nvertheles guys must never raise their hands on women no matter how provoked they are.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by janvier27(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2016
I imagine only few men can say they have never faced the evil of a woman in life. No woman is worth making you to live your whole life in hiding. Why violence?
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 10:47am On May 09, 2016
You must be dumber!...my friend/neighbour's wife does worse!...i'm a witness.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2016
what the woman do is it ryt....
janvier27:
I imagine only few men can say they have never faced the evil of a woman in life. No woman is worth making you to live your whole life in hiding. Why violence?
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Larryfest(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2016
Marriage sef atimes dey scare person or hw cn a wife openly tell her husband she is sleeping wit her boss ehn? Still d guy shudnt av touchd her atal,it wud av saved him frm all dis stories dat touch..
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by rOsy247(f): 10:50am On May 09, 2016
angry nonsense
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by kaziblake(f): 10:51am On May 09, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, me sef, i don't understand too.. grin
so you sef na learner cheesy
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by janvier27(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
what the woman do is it ryt....

Definitely not right if the story is true, and I think the story is somehow true. He could still have avoided going physical. He just needed to show her out if he couldn't live with it.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by greatness22(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2016
kaziblake:
so you sef na learner cheesy
It will be very romantic if we can learn 2geda. Don't u tink so? wink
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by cybriz82(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2016
I dnt feel sorry for her....if an ordinary boyfrnd cn hit iz head cus of a girl he never marry how much more husband n wife for dat mata.as far say d woman mama dn forgiv d guy meanin d woman really stuborn.no b say she evn fine sef.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by kaziblake(f): 10:58am On May 09, 2016
greatness22:
It will be very romantic if we can learn 2geda. Don't u tink so? wink
Nice idea
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Happybirds001: 11:00am On May 09, 2016
hmmmmm...Only God knows
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Toks2008(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2016
cococandy:
As expected from you.

Justify evil

Truth hurts.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by cococandy(f): 11:02am On May 09, 2016
I hope this thread and the comments on it can serve to teach those ladies who continue to endure abuse that there is no winning in it for them. Even in death. If some people who call themselves humans can think that his actions are okay because his wife cheated (whether true or not) then those ladies are simply beyond foolish to not pick up their lives and move on once the abuse sets in. Because the microcosm of the nation on this thread have unanimously agreed that her life is worth less than the guys ego. Only God knows what else they think or hope to achieve from sticking to the likes of beasts such as this defendant and his supporters on this thread.

For those who think his actions are justified, hope it will be okay if your partner kills you too for cheating on him/her.

You forget she was someone's child too.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by greatness22(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2016
kaziblake:
Nice idea
Yeah, hope you're doing great?
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by desmond2pk: 11:04am On May 09, 2016
Thank God for my life. I would have gone this way. Nobody would believe you.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by kaziblake(f): 11:08am On May 09, 2016
greatness22:
Yeah, hope you're doing great?
Yes very well
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by greatness22(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2016
kaziblake:
Yes very well
Did u collect d ten naira #10 i gave u yesterday for offerring? tongue
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by kaziblake(f): 11:13am On May 09, 2016
greatness22:
Did u collect d ten naira #10 i gave u yesterday for offerring? tongue
That fake money undecided
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by greatness22(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2016
kaziblake:
That fake money undecided
Ehn?
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Victorakats(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
The man who allegedly killed his wife and mother of his 2 children, Ronke Shonde in Lagos on Friday, has given his side of the story while in hiding. Lkan Shonde spoke to PUNCH Metro over the phone line provided by his in-law, Bolatito, which was confirmed by the police spokesperson, Dolapo Badmos. Mr. Shonde told Punch correspondent that his wife, Ronke provoked him on Thursday when she described how her lover slept with her in a hotel in Abuja on Thursday night.

Lekan, a depot worker in the Apapa area of Lagos State, said his wife of eight years changed after she allegedly started dating the general manager of a publishing company she worked for.
He said his late mother had warned him against marrying Ronke but he ignored his mother's warnings and still married Ronke, a decision he regrets.
He said the last time he beat his wife was three years ago after they had a disagreement, adding that he never touched her since then. He narrated...

“Since I married my wife eight years ago, she has never bought anything into the house. I gave her N5,000 on Saturdays and N3,000 on Tuesdays for soup. I also gave her money to make her hair.
“She was working with GTB as a marketer, but she got sacked three years ago. For that period, I was the one feeding her and taking responsibility for everything in the family. I would wash her pants, bathe the children and buy foodstuffs in the house. She later got a job with a publishing company owned by her uncle.

“But my wife changed sometime in March, when she started dating the general manger of a publishing company. My wife was going to the office from Monday to Sunday and she wasn’t going to church again, all because of this man. She called him ‘Eyitemi’ (My own).
“Last week Friday, she went to Abuja and came back on Monday. She never told me that the lover was there with her. I learnt later that the lover was there and they slept together in the same room for four days.

“When she came back, she didn’t know I was inside the house. She started talking with the man on the phone that he really had fun with him and I didn’t know how to make love. She again said her private parts were paining her.”
He said he confronted his late wife about the affair and she confirmed that she was indeed dating the other man.
He said he got angry and told his late wife to leave the house but she refused to leave.
He said that particular Thursday night, they had an argument over money. He said:

“It was around 9pm on Thursday. We had paid our nanny N20,000. Then we needed to pay our children’s teachers N30,000. I discovered she had taken N20,000 and when I asked her to return my money, she said she had spent it.
“I was angry because for the past three months, she didn’t allow me to have sex with her. I pushed her hand away from me on the staircase and I left her. She never tumbled or fell. In fact that night, I bought the food that we both ate because she said she didn’t want to cook.
“I didn’t know anything had happened to her until Friday when I saw her on the staircase. I thought she was still pretending. I just left her and walked away.”

When he was asked why he shut the gate against his children, he denied doing so, adding that it was his son who closed that gate after the he left the house.
Lekan also denied taking his late wife's phone, he said he left it on the bed.
He said he didn't kill his wife and that he had no motive to do so, stating that he had bought her two cars and always provided everything she needed.

He said, “Jide, her family’s second child lived with me for three to four years. Their eldest daughter, Bolatito, has lived with me too.
“Although I am not a saint, I don’t drink, I don’t smoke. I am a responsible man. The problem with my wife was that she was temperamental. She shouted at me whenever she talked.
“I am a Lagos boy and I can be in this Lagos for the next 30 years and nobody would see me.”
The aunt of the victim, Bunmi, explained that the suspect, Lekan Shonde, has been threatening suicide, but that they don't want him to do so becaise their mother had forgiven him.

She said, “Mummy is very sad with this, but she has forgiven him and does not want him to commit suicide.”
A family source said that Lekan had always accused his late wife of extra-marital affairs and that the suspect had frequently abused her. Adding that the police had been involved on occasion.

He said, “He always beat her because of his belief that she was into an extra-marital affair.
“The beating reduced a bit when the wife of her late brother who was one month pregnant before his death, moved into the house with them. She stayed for about eight months. She was like her saviour.”

http://www.punchng.com/alleged-killer-husband-speaks-hiding/

Forgive me but I don't believe his report!
He's responsible for the death of his wife and no matter how long he may wish to hide, he will pay severely with his life for killing his wife.

If your partner is cheating on you and you can't forgive her or him and continue with the marriage, kindly end the marriage and move on with your life!
But no law or religion advocates death as a solution to infidelity in marriage!

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 11:24am On May 09, 2016

Word!!!

Smellymouth:
All these na long talk..

He doesn't sound remorseful. Imagine bragging about bin a Lagos boy..

See the extent domestic violence has gone? Am sure it didn't just start recently.Any man that can not control his fist does not deserve a wife. Ladies if your man beats you up, please run for your life first before you even think of love. Who is to blame doesn't matter here any longer so long as someone is dead already.

No matter how your temper hot reach, e nor fit boil yam undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by murmee: 11:25am On May 09, 2016
skypeme:
If truely the lady has engaged in extra marital affair then she is very very wrong. You can't be cheating on your husband then still lives under the same roof with him, she was even explaining over the fone about the sex shed with another man and her husband heard everything, that's too bad, on a more serious note, no man would accept that from any lady, well I do not support the killing.
What makes you think the man is telling the truth? Have you not noticed that men quickly play the infidelity card against their wifes or spouses to cover up their bad behaviors. It is so convenient for this man to lie because the wife is dead and cannot rebut his lies.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Pringlez: 11:28am On May 09, 2016
codemaster2much:
Open immediate coming a though girl gin people swift morning are go? Attachment pity phone car explained reduce mummy o wait

Are you speaking Swahili or what?
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Mamatee07: 11:34am On May 09, 2016
So you bought the food you both ate after catching he talking to her lover undecided

All you guys saying crap, does that sound like something plausible. Can you say you were so wounded by hearing your wife talk to her lover then you went to buy food for both of you to eat angry

This man is a bloody liar. The autopsy revealed bruises on her neck and other parts of her body yet you say you didn't beat her angry

Nigerian Police, the bastard is even bragging that he can hide in Lagos for 30years and no one will catch him angry this man is a seasoned killer.

All of you saying rubbish about cheating, if women start killing cheating husbands how many of you would be alive angry

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Favolly(f): 11:49am On May 09, 2016
This story sounds laughably implausible. For one thing, you spent the bulk of the conversation slut-shaming your wife instead of offering a credible alternate theory of her death. So you pushed her, you both had dinner that night and then you met her on the ground in the morning? Sho jo ara won ni? How does that even add up?

Lagos boy, you better hide well because if they get you...!

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by murmee: 11:49am On May 09, 2016
Titony1:
About the Infidelity to a large extent its true. I saw the story on nairaland Saturday morning, met a sister in-law of mine in the afternoon of the same Saturday who happen to stay a street next to theirs. She confirmed d lady was seriously cheating on her husband and due to that they've been having serious issues. He did locked the door n went away until the nanny came n raised d alarm.
How would ur sister in law who stay a street next to the couple know that Ronke is actually cheating. Does your in law go everywhere with her? I want to believe your in law is Lekan's girlfriend and that is why she is cooking up this lies. There's God.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by zuzuki: 12:06pm On May 09, 2016
When and how did human race got this low?

There is surely no peace fo the wicked .

Mr wifey killer ur days on d run are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Okemmuo(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2016
ladyF:
All the scary marriage stories everyday sef angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again angry angry angry

Lady F where've u been..?
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Arise001: 12:10pm On May 09, 2016
As a husband you met your wife lying down on Friday the same place you left her since on Thursday and you felt she was pretending? You are really responsible. Thumbs up oh.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by greenify: 12:12pm On May 09, 2016
Toks2008:
In any romance saga,there are always three sides of the story.

His version
Her version.
The truth

Unfortunately,the woman is gone and we will never be able to hear her version of the story.
I seriously condemned the killing by the husband. Truely we don't know how the wife died but the husband is still a suspect. This is because the husband is the last living being dat was with her before and after her death.
This is what conjugal infidelity can cause in a marriage. The husband is claiming the wife cheated on him.This mite be true or false. The husband sef must have cheated on her but what most women do not know is dat d mind set of a man cheating is totally different from d mind set of a woman cheating. A man can cheat on his wife and still love her but a woman can not. When a woman is having extra marital affairs outside, it means d woman doesn't love her husband again.
Truth should be told. Both husband and wife are responsible for whatever happens in a marriage but women are d cause of most and they do not know. Men need to have patience with their wife because this new generation wives are something else. Almost all men will have bad story to say about their wife am also a victim of this but we men need to manage our home so dat it will not end in tragedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV / Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State / Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.