Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari (2119 Views)

IPOB Blasts Igbo Leaders' Meeting With Osibanjo, Says They're Jobbers / Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by sixtuschimere: 7:12am On May 09, 2016
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) under the leadership of Mr. Nnam­di Kanu has condemned comments credited to Mr. Debe Odumegwu Ojuk­wu, one of the sons of the late Biafra warlord, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumeg­wu Ojukwu that Kanu was not the group’s leader.

The group stated that Debe’s statements showed he was not properly in­formed about the move­ment and restoration of Biafra. “We regret that somebody from the fam­ily of the former Biafra leader, late Chukwueme­ka Odumegwu Ojukwu or one of the sons made this type of uninformed state­ment.”

In a statement by the Media and Publicity Sec­retary of IPOB, Mr. Emma Powerful stated that Debe Ojukwu worked for Bilie that had sympathy for the All Progressives Congress (APC).

According to Powerful: “The question is where and when did he start IPOB ? Does he recall when Nnamdi Kanu was visiting his residence at Lekki Phase 1 in Yoruba land with the publisher of Eastern Pilot newspaper to ask him to join IPOB? This man must be shown where he belongs and not IPOB and he should stop ridiculing himself.

“Was it not the same Nnamdi Kanu that used Radio Biafra to defend him when Ojukwu’s chil­dren said his mother was not married to the late Odumegwu Emeka Ojuk­wu and as such labelled him no body in the soci­ety. Without the inter­vention of Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafra, he Debe would have been found nowhere today.

“Debe should be asked where and when he con­tributed to Radio Biafra formation and IPOB. He has brought shame to the revered Ojukwu’s name and family all because of political opportunism,” Powerful stated.

He continued: “How many IPOB meetings has he Debe attended? Does he know we have IPOB family meeting in the same Lekki where he lives? How come he has never attended any IPOB meeting either in Nigeria or abroad? Debe should join the Director of Pub­lic Prosecution of Nigeria to try and condemn our leader so that way, he and Ikedife can get their job and contracts.”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/ipob-blasts-ojukwus-son-over-comments.html

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by Ebubeslym(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2016
K
Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by Massdamm(m): 7:16am On May 09, 2016
Season film
Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by LoveMachine(m): 7:16am On May 09, 2016
These youngins need to stop false claiming and perpetrating. They've been proven to be counterfeit for quite some time. PIPE DOWN!

http://www.informationng.com/2015/11/presumed-ipob-founder-justice-eze-ozobu-denounces-radio-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-as-igbo-mandate-congress-ohanaeze-seeks-release-of-protesters.html
Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by nrexzy: 7:24am On May 09, 2016
Fact!!!! Na him papa start the War buh his son has seen Reasons To Loss a Fight and Win the War...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 7:26am On May 09, 2016
His choice..not all igbos support biafra ..why should he be crucified for that?..is He not entitled to that

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by Juxtified(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2016
Even the late Ojukwu himself who started the whole Biafra issue saw it wise to dump Biafra for Nigeria during the General Elections

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:31am On May 09, 2016
Better pickin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by fulanimafia: 7:33am On May 09, 2016
grin
Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2016
Selfish interests everywhere.
Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by oshe11: 8:17am On May 09, 2016
more reason y I must travel frm Nigeria to Abuja

1 Like

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by MeAboki(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2016
Juxtified:
Even the late Ojukwu himself who started the whole Biafra issue saw it wise to dump Biafra for Nigeria during the General Elections
babyfaceafrica:
His choice..not all igbos support biafra ..why should he be crucified for that?..is He not entitled to that

Na by force mentality dey worry them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by bender79: 8:20am On May 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Don't mind them, they talk as if the hold entire Igbo mindset.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by Nobody: 8:50am On May 09, 2016
ALL I KNOW IS BIAFRA IS DEAD AND SHALL NEVER RISE UNTIL WE WANT THEM TO GO

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by Hadeyeancah(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2016
Alright
Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by moshmusth(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2016
Confused bunch of people.. they held meeting in lekki 1 ,yorubaland, Nigeria not in Awka or enugu or one of biafra cities in S- East if such meeting hold again they should all be arrested for treason.

Quote make sopona or lukuku rain **** ontop your head..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by omoelesa(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2016
Biafra is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by gidgiddy: 9:49am On May 09, 2016
Juxtified:

Ojukwu didn't start Biafra. Biafra was there long before Ojukwu or Nigeria ever existed. All Ojukwu did was to make it official.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by americanigga(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2016
Mr. Debe Odumegwu Ojukwu is a yoruba man pretending to be one of us

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by omenka(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2016
fulanimafia:
grin
Abeg shift make I sidon with you jor. grin

#Mai taba, abeg give me one Benson there abeg. Make I dey for corner dey observe dem iPod miscreants pummel themselves. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by omenka(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2016
The Ishrealites must have woken up from the wrong side of the mat. What happened? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by LadyExcellency: 10:44am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
The Ishrealites must have woken up from the wrong side of the mat. What happened? cheesy

Yesterday, you supported the dissolution of Nigeria and today, you shout "One Nigeria" because the table has turn. What a hypocrite!

Why are you so obsessed with Biafra?

Were you not the one that called and supported the dissolution of Nigeria because of your hatred for everything Jonathan represented.

Sometimes I begin to wonder if your memories are failing because you fight against what you once supported because of bigotry.

Who made the statement below and why?

omenka:
Although I fully subscribe to the desolution of this shambolic entity called Nigeria, I feel we should be left to do that at our own pace. The way I see it, all these are just part of the grand design to see see to the fulfilment of the 2015 prophesy by Uncle Sam. And I realy do not think d drones are d best way of exterminating the towel heads. Pakistanis can attest to that..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by omenka(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Yesterday, you supported the dissolution of Nigeria and today, you shout "One Nigeria" because the table has turn. What a hypocrite!

Why are you so obsessed with Biafra?

Were you not the one that called and supported the dissolution of Nigeria because of your hatred for everything Jonathan represented.

Sometimes I begin to wonder if your memories are failing because you fight against what you once supported because of bigotry.

Who made the statement below and why?

And who says I give a flying fvck if some good for nothing unpartriotic band of miscreants decide to go their way?? Matter of fact, I pray they do.

You lot who scream biafra every effing day are the same people who scream marginalisation and support every corrupt element in government. You are the ones who want to produce the president of Nigeria. You are the ones who've sworn to support the crook Ekweremadu as DSP to death- yet you scream we want biafra.

Who is the hypocrite here??

Whatever you do, please don't hang yourself on account of me- I won't shed a fart, let alone, a tear.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by yungpowers(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2016
oj
Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
Abeg shift make I sidon with you jor. grin

#Mai taba, abeg give me one Benson there abeg. Make I dey for corner dey observe dem iPod miscreants pummel themselves. grin
Atleast they won't pummel themselves like the way Fulani herdsmen pummelled your people

1 Like

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by Perceptor(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2016
oshe11:
more reason y I must travel frm Nigeria to Abuja
Funny yor..u pple will shaa find humour in evry issue
Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by LadyExcellency: 11:58am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
And who says I give a flying fvck if some good for nothing unpartriotic band of miscreants decide to go their way?? Matter of fact, I pray they do.

You lot who scream biafra every effing day are the same people who scream marginalisation and support every corrupt element in government. You are the ones who want to produce the president of Nigeria. You are the ones who've sworn to support the crook Ekweremadu as DSP to death- yet you scream we want biafra.

Who is the hypocrite here??

Whatever you do, please don't hang yourself on account of me- I won't shed a fart, let alone, a tear.

Nonsense.

Something is eating you up and it's so glaring that everyone is seeing it. Take a break or better still grow up.

You don't give a fvck as you said, yet your obsession have conquered every atom of self discipline expected of you.

Maturity entails that you read and pass any subject that you feel nothing for or against but far be it from you, like flies you are attracted to faeces.

Megalomaniac Bigot is calling someone unpatriotic yet has everything bad to say about Nigeria during Jonathan's regime.

Hypocrite

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by omenka(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Something is eating you up and it's so glaring that everyone is seeing it. Take a break or better still grow up.

You don't give a fvck as you said, yet your obsession have conquered every atom of self discipline expected of you.

Maturity entails that you read and pass any subject that you feel nothing for or against but far be it from you, like flies you are attracted to faeces.

Megalomaniac Bigot is calling someone unpatriotic yet has everything bad to say about Nigeria during Jonathan's regime.

Hypocrite
I should read and pass?? Is that what you bunch of cry babies who can't seem to stomach the thought you have a Northern Muslim as president and get over the shameful defeat of your god at the polls have been craving for? You lot have no idea. cheesy

That thing you are looking for, I'd give it to yall full dose. This is just the beginning.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by oshe11: 12:47pm On May 09, 2016
Perceptor:

Funny yor..u pple will shaa find humour in evry issue
brodally Nigeria dn tire me, I rili nid to travel to Abuja, as am typing dis dey r burning sum1 for stealing in Warri......... Abuja here I come
Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 09, 2016
See Nose grin
Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On May 09, 2016
That nose.

Be like BMW exhaust pipe
Re: IPOB Blasts Ojukwu's Son:Keep Mocking Kanu So That U'll Get Contracts 4rm Buhari by LadyExcellency: 1:29pm On May 09, 2016
omenka:
I should read and pass?? Is that what you bunch of cry babies who can't seem to stomach the thought you have a Northern Muslim as president and get over the shameful defeat of your god at the polls have been craving for? You lot have no idea. cheesy

That thing you are looking for, I'd give it to yall full dose. This is just the beginning.

Nonsense.

The shame is on you for playing religion and ethnic card here as if Yar'dua was a Southern Christian from Anambra State.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Removed Tomato Emoji From Nigerian's Phone...sad / Niger Delta Is Biafra By Origin (shocking Review) / Why Do Northerners Have More Disabled People In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.