Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

#niger Delta Youths And Other Members Are Always Happy With This Sort Of News, M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #niger Delta Youths And Other Members Are Always Happy With This Sort Of News, M (531 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) / Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) / Fulani Cattle Rustlers Repent In Jigawa,Sworn By Qur'an 2 Expose Other Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#niger Delta Youths And Other Members Are Always Happy With This Sort Of News, M by Hollicom(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2016
#NIGER DELTA YOUTHS AND OTHER MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS HAPPY WITH THIS SORT OF NEWS, MY ADVICE; SEE A PSYCHIATRIST. ASARI, TOMPOLO, ATEKE ARE MILLIONAIRES TODAY, YOU ARE BUSY WEARING LOW WAIST AND PLAYING SCORO (STREET CULT). YOUR LANDS ARE BEING DESTROYED BY YOUR KINSMEN, OIL IS LOSING ITS VALUE AS MORE NATIONS DISCOVER CRUDE. YOU ARE HAILING THEM TO SCARE INVESTORS AWAY. POSTERITY WILL JUDGE YOU..................,THE FOOLISHNESS OF NIGER DELTA AVENGERS AND STUPIDITY OF CHEVRON - SAYS PROUDLYNGWA
09-05-2016

On Thursday the fifth of March, Vanguard Nigeria reported that an oil platform belonging to chevron Nigeria was blown up by the Niger Delta Avengers, they promised taking the fight to gbamaturu kingdom, if he didn’t apologize via national dailies, as well as cripple Abuja and Lagos...

Did they stop to THINK:I doubt if the thought their actions through, except they had inside collabo with the Chevron workers, who shut down well heads before their operations, did they think of the immediate environmental effect it will have on their communities, that is if that is their community. Do this people know the byproducts of crude, do they know how the underground water system works?

Their DEMANDS might be Met; but it will take longer for their attack on Nature to wear off, that action was wrong and is highly condemnable.
THE EFFECT ON THE ECONOMY: According to a report, 1.5 billion naira will be lost daily. Will it stop the salaries of the President, Ministers, Governors or Senators?. Primary school teachers in Delta state are allegedly being owed 4 months, why do we always make the mistake that hitting public infrastructure always affects top government officials, it only attracts lip service.

THE MISTAKE OF THE FIRST AMNESTY PROGRAMME: America and Israel have a reason why they don’t negotiate with Terrorist. It never brings positive endings. Giving the militants monetary incentives was the worst mistake by the Nigerian government. WHAT ENCOURAGEMENT ARE YOU GIVING A GRADUATE OF THE SAME STATE WHO CHOSE PEN OVER GUN AND ITS STILL JOBLESS, WHEN A YOUTH LOOKS AT MILITANCY AND EDUCATION WHICH BECOMES MORE ATTRACTIVE? Establishment and empowerment should have been the norm.

THE STUPIDITY OF MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANIES
My conspiracy Theory: An Igbo adage says, it is the rat in the house that shows the rat from outside the way. Whenever there is vandalization on oil installations, repair contracts are won by the indigeenes, who subcontract the jobs to bigger companies who have these oil workers and some politicians as stakeholders. Tenders are raised and different departments prepare budgets expecting kickbacks, the money goes around………
What stops these companies from taking preventive measures instead of reactive measures? Are we being told that in this period of unrestiveness , such an important platform was left unguarded.
Is the Chevron management telling us, they can’t afford long range night vision cameras with gprs capabilities? Are the oil companies letting us know they can’t employ bunker tactics to protect their installations? Abeg make we hear word. A big shame to CHEVRON TOTAL AGIP MOBIL AND SHELL.

BACKWARD AND INEFFICIENT POLICE: I don’t need to say much , other than Nigeria needs to disband its entire police force and contract policing to either Ghana or anybody else, they are just useless, lack digital footprint, moral bankrupt, embodiment of cluelessness and laziness, and I hope I added useless.

SO CALLED NIGER DELTA YOUTHS: Some of the Niger delta youths and IPOB members are always happy with this sort of news, my advice; see a psychiatrist. Asari, Tompolo, Ateke are millionaires today, you are busy wearing low waist and playing SCORO (Street cult). Your lands are being destroyed by your kinsmen, oil is losing its value as more nations discover crude. You are hailing them to scare investors away. POSTERITY WILL JUDGE YOU.

Lastly I would rather wish topics does not go beyond two pages and have meaningful contributions , than exceed ten pages and be filled with hate speeches, we need solutions n

Re: #niger Delta Youths And Other Members Are Always Happy With This Sort Of News, M by TechRev: 7:56am On May 09, 2016
Dead body get accident.

Animals in human skin. Fela saw some things men!!
Re: #niger Delta Youths And Other Members Are Always Happy With This Sort Of News, M by kernel501: 8:11am On May 09, 2016
It is either Igbos this or Niger Delta that, BP is close to you oooh!!! Did they do anything to your people?
Re: #niger Delta Youths And Other Members Are Always Happy With This Sort Of News, M by 123CarZ(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2016
@op well done, u couldn't hav said it better. This piece should head straight to fp. Mod
Re: #niger Delta Youths And Other Members Are Always Happy With This Sort Of News, M by Nobody: 8:16am On May 09, 2016
Yorruba OP...pls leave us alone. I don't why you people are so concerned about this pipeline vandalism? Why take another man's medicine!

1 Like

Re: #niger Delta Youths And Other Members Are Always Happy With This Sort Of News, M by DaBullIT(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2016
Pipelines is more or less like the heartbeat of Nigeria , not necessarily the crude pipes

you kill power, your mortuary brothers run out of business

Your oil drunk fishes won't get frozen

Your weilding brothers and sisters out of job

Your manufacturing brothers run out of business

Your phones , card sales , drops drastically

Your radio stations loose listeners, less listeners , less advertisement, they fold up

You think you are hurting FG but in reality , yourself inclusive suffers , but wierdly you still blame APC and Buhari for your actions

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Fulani Herdsmen, Hausa And Yorubas? / Caption This Picture:pmb And Emir Of Daura / Watch Video: M Buhari Agrees That Nigeria Is A “fantastically Corrupt Country”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.