Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh (735 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh by pinkrex(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2016
I looked at Tiwa and Teeblizz and saw how wrong it is to be a woman in Nigeria and worst still, to end up with an average Nigerian man in unholy matrimony. If I was a woman, I know how difficult it would have been for me to marry a Nigerian man. Tiwa savage became wrong the moment she was birthed as a woman in Nigeria and very wrong when she decided to salvage a man who is irredeemably lost. How on earth can you save a man who has chosen the paths of destruction. All her efforts to validate her name in his life by salvaging him has proven futile.
You see, to be a married Nigerian Woman, you have to work twice as any other woman for your marriage to work. The Matrimonial Institution is dead on arrival for as long as our men keep being groomed with an entitlement mentality rather than the requisite qualities of a Husband. Have you ever seen a bicycle?
It has two wheels. That is how marriage is. The two wheels must function properly for the marriage to succeed. Insanity is when you are doing everything by your words and action, that is detrimental to the success of your marriage and then you expect your partner to single-handedly make it work. You are the loudest joke of the century.
I have been trying to understand why Teeblizz chose to mess up Tiwa's life and purpose. I have said it that not all men are husbandable. Marriage desperation has made a lot of our women to end up with men who shouldn't have crossed the acquaintancezone in their lives. Who do we hold responsible? Shebi when the desirable is unavailable, the available becomes the desirable.
So Tee blizz ran out like a man chased by 4000 demons sent by his village people and began to rant on social media. Let me tell you something.
Patriarchy has a way of running people mad. Just see how he was making incoherent speeches. I don't know what you saw. For me I saw a raving lunatic suffering the after-effects of a patriarchal accident. Tee blizz is not normal. He needs serious attention. He is even hallucinating about witchcraft and other schizophrenic elements. So he woke up, to tell us that his wife has not been cooking for him and other things that are members of the life's trivial issues department.
You went to eat from Tuface. You ate from Omawumi. You wished Tiwa was like Omawumi. Did you ask how Omawumi's husband behaves. Do you know the formula with which their marriage operates? Do you not have home training? As a man if I feel neglected by my wife or if there is something she does that I detest, I would call her and talk about it. That is why she is my partner. I am not a spectator. I am a stakeholder in my marriage. I want to state it categorically that Tiwa savage was not married. She has been single all along. Marriage is more than just living, sexing, and doing all that stuff together. Teeblizz was a guest in his own supposed marriage. He actually thought his marriage was like his company. He never saw Tiwa savage beyond that girl signed under his company's management. So it is understandable why he thought that the success of his marriage was the sole responsibility of Tiwa.
And about cheating, I can't say she cheated or not. Though I feel he brought in that line in order to solicit for sympathy if his other antics fail to persuade us. If Tiwa cheated on him, I would still hold him responsible. You cannot make your woman vulnerable to other men and blame her when she falls victim. Tee blizz is a manipulator. Just take a look at what he did to the public. Pulling stupid stunts.
A drama prince and an emotional blackmailer. With his public outburst, the hacked account issue, I am compelled even more to sympathise with Tiwa. I can imagine the episodes of emotional blackmail she must have been subjected to by him.
He was never prepared to be married.
Tiwa earned my respect though I have never been her fan. I always felt she moves her neck like a praying mantis, coupled with those kind of nigerian songs she sings. I have never been a fan. However, I have to be very objective in this.
She is lucky.
Very lucky.
She is still very young and still has much ahead of her.
You married a man whose sense of purpose died the moment he met you, as though his only life purpose was to bring you into limelight and start feeding fat on your account. He was even fraudulent towards you. Collecting money for show and keeping in his personal account. Buying cars he can't pay for. Who does that?
A woman has been struggling to put food on your table, pay your bills, cloth you, rentage, etc. All you think of doing is to bang random girls and cry to the public how she has failed in her duties. Did I not say that Teeblizz is not normal. Ok I accept it is her duty to cook for you and your duty to provide financially. You failed in yours and she didn't make any noise, instead she stood in for you. Saved you from shame and has been doing that consistently. Why didn't you go to the damn kitchen and fulfil her responsibilities since her failure to carry them out is as result of your own failure?
Give a pig jewels and it will trample them and come after you. The idea of a helpmeet is a woman who is a Saviour to the man. That is what 'EzerNegedo,' the hebrew for Helpmeet means. That was the idea for a woman. An Equal that complements you. Teeblizz just lost the best thing that ever happened to him.
I hate lazy men.
Especially lazy men who feel entitled.
The woman has been dying in silence because mumsy says: 'you are woman, build your home'. And also the divorcee thing around here; the stigma everything that comes with escaping from a dysfunctional nigerian marriage. Ignorantly some people will think it is about his financial state. It is not.
That guy is terribly sick.
When a man is struggling financially, yet blessed with a woman that pays his bills, he should be motivated to treat her well. Of all the crimes you can commit against a woman; when a woman works her butts off to feed you and you take her money to chase another girl; you are Wicked, and you don't deserve mercy. When you cheat with your own money it is fair. But cheating on her with her money? God will punish you.
That betrayal, is of the worst kind.
I want to state it again.
It is better to be single and fulfilled than to be married to a man like Teeblizz.
It is just unfortunate that Tiwa prepared for a marriage with a man who never knew what marriage is all about.
I hope she heals quickly.
Copyright, Victor Ibeh 2016

Mail: victoribeh4@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh by naijaboiy: 8:04am On May 09, 2016
Who is this inglorious ass licker?

Matter that has already been done and dusted, almost swept under the carpet completely, now this one is coming with one useless epistle.

If he wants to insult Nigerian men he should do it directly, not hiding under the umbrella of Tiwa and teebillz marital problems.
Re: Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh by pinkrex(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2016
naijaboiy:
Who is this inglorious ass licker?

Matter that has already been done and dusted, almost swept under the carpet completely, now this one is coming with one useless epistle.

If he wants to insult Nigerian men he should do it directly, not hiding under the umbrella of Tiwa and teebillz marital problems.

Why I wouldn't engage you is because I've seen you seek desperate attention by spiting someone on their post before. A response from someone due to your savagery also revealed that you're/were Mr. Nairaland or something. When I got that air, I felt you could use a bit of diplomacy and polished appearance. Kindly check when I joined Nairaland, we aren't Nairamates. The way some of you also talk to others here is why some of us withdrew into our shell. Perhaps, we Nigerians don't learn anything. We have a recycling brain. Only an irresponsible man would feel insulted by this post.

My expectation (s) of you or anyone is to see the sense in the post. This is not from any blog to draw attention.

1 Like

Re: Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh by naijaboiy: 8:28am On May 09, 2016
pinkrex:

Why I wouldn't engage you is because I've seen you seek desperate attention by spiting someone on their post before. A response from someone due to your savagery also revealed that you're/were Mr. Nairaland or something. When I got that air, I felt you could use a bit of diplomacy and polished appearance. Kindly check when I joined Nairaland, we aren't Nairamates. The way some of you also talk to others here is why some of us withdrew into our shell. Perhaps, we Nigerians don't learn anything. We have a recycling brain. Only an irresponsible man would feel insulted by this post.

My expectation (s) of you or anyone is to see the sense in the post. This is not from any blog to draw attention.
Oh! So you are the original writer of the article?

Well with all due respect sir, your article is filled with crap. Quote me anywhere.

And you can take your respect elsewhere, I don't feed on it.

Naira mates? Lol! That's quite funny. undecided
Re: Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh by pinkrex(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

Oh! So you are the original writer of the article?

Well with all due respect sir, your article is filled with crap. Quote me anywhere.

And you can take your respect elsewhere, I don't feed on it.

Naira mates? Lol! That's quite funny. undecided

No, I dint write it. I posted it cos of the sense in it. Are you sure you read it? Or the side you took in the Saga blinded your open mindedness?

The truth is that, I will never talk to you that way. Goodluck

But you need some decency to go far. Rap doesn't sell in Nigeria, remember.
Re: Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh by naijaboiy: 8:38am On May 09, 2016
pinkrex:

No, I dint write it. I posted it cos of the sense in it. Are you sure you read it? Or the side you took in the Saga blinded your open mindedness?

The truth is that, I will never talk to you that way. Goodluck

But you need some decency to go far. Rap doesn't sell in Nigeria, remember.
Well I don't agree with the article.
Re: Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh by pinkrex(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

Well I don't agree with the article.

If you don't, there was no need calling the writer an Arse licker, dont you think? It was his opinion.

Now, what are the things you disagree with? Thats how to hold a meaningful dissent.

1 Like

Re: Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh by naijaboiy: 8:47am On May 09, 2016
pinkrex:

If you don't, there was no need calling the writer an Arse licker, dont you think? It was his opinion.

Now, what are the things you disagree with? Thats how to hold a meaningful dissent.
There was a very big need. Because he's trying to appeal to the emotions of women.

He is very wrong to insult Nigerian men and very wrong to say tiwa's mistake was to be born a Nigerian like she planned her origin herself.

There are so many wrongs in the write up and believe you me, I stopped reading when I kept seeing things I couldn't agree with adding to the fact that it is a very long article.
Re: Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh by pinkrex(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

There was a very big need. Because he's trying to appeal to the emotions of women.

He is very wrong to insult Nigerian men and very wrong to say tiwa's mistake was to be born a Nigerian like she planned her origin herself.

There are so many wrongs in the write up and believe you me, I stopped reading when I kept seeing things I couldn't agree with adding to the fact that it is a very long article.

Lol.. Try patience till the end of the article.

See, the themes addressed in this long epistle are actually very true to a large extent. Even though I don't agree with every line, I think men in Nigeria need to upgrade their matrimonial intelligence. From the whole saga, you'd agree with me that it was a case of marital immaturity on both sides. Imagine a complicated couple like 2face and his wife amidst his baby mamas holding it together. But see young Tiwa and Bills?

Men in Nigeria don't also respect their wives that much.
Re: Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh by naijaboiy: 9:24am On May 09, 2016
pinkrex:

See, the themes addressed in this long epistle are actually very true to a large extent. Even though I don't agree with every line, I think men in Nigeria need to upgrade their matrimonial intelligence. From the whole saga, you'd agree with me that it was a case of marital immaturity on both sides. Imagine a complicated couple like 2face and his wife amidst his baby mamas holding it together. But see young Tiwa and Bills?

Okay, maybe because I didn't settle down to read it completely.
Re: Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 09, 2016
pinkrex:

respect to you sire!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Bloggers And Blog Readers Can Relate To / Our Men Should Learn This Please / Confuse Of What Colour Of Tie To Use On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.