Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally (12798 Views)

My Awful Experience With The Federal Civil Service Commission / Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Dottore: 12:01pm On May 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by davidque007(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2016
Benjom:
Their employment should be terminated while due process is followed in recruitment. No sacred cow, no mercy.

FOR YOUR CV & COVER LETTER NEEDS:

www..com/cv-samples

if your brother and relation was among them, you wouldnt be quick to make such comments. i think the recruitment can be balanced when next recruitment is done, instead of sacking already hired staffs, except in cases where unqualified individuals were hired

1 Like

Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by comeandmarry: 12:23pm On May 09, 2016
Inioluwa01:

Mr, did you read the post at all or you are just plain silly? How does the revealed rot concern a government that got into power less than a year ago when it was categorically stated that the illegal recruitment was between 2013 and 2015? Besides, did you not see that the region that should cry foul about this illegality is the North? How would a President from the North oversee such such assault on his fellow countrymen? Wise up bro. No offense.

Dont mind him,hez one of dose dumb ppl looking for cheats to browse the net,poor guy,he could not spend 20mb on a page,but cause Hez so broke,he had to minimize his daily 1mb for Dat,blaming buhari....dumb niggi.so na buhari dey rule us for 2013 reach now,na im we Neva stone am. Say no to Dumbniggis on Nairaland.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by KissCODE(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef cry

Imagine South-South still shouting discrimination and not having their people in the right places.
did u really read this post?
If you did, is GEJ from Delta state?
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by KissCODE(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2016
Adamo84:
Another scam uncovered
what is scam about this?
They should employ people who are not qualified just to maintain federal character...

Nigeria is a country where sentiment rule on high.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by KissCODE(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2016
Inioluwa01:

Mr, did you read the post at all or you are just plain silly? How does the revealed rot concern a government that got into power less than a year ago when it was categorically stated that the illegal recruitment was between 2013 and 2015? Besides, did you not see that the region that should cry foul about this illegality is the North? How would a President from the North oversee such such assault on his fellow countrymen? Wise up bro. No offense.
bros so u called what is written in this post rot?
Did u read about “educational imbalance?“
Is it a secret that the north is a little less educated than south?

Even Ebonyi state is also less educated than the rest in the south?

I dont think this is about “rot“ it is just about sentiment that rules Nigeria.
One of Nigeria‘s realing backwardness is this federal character and quota system becuase it does not encourage healthy competition rather it encourages “i dont care“ attitude.

We need to scrap quota system & federal character from our constitution.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by obongtunji: 1:25pm On May 09, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
LOL grin Claiming FCSC recruited only 50 persons illegally in 2015 is great fallacy. Na Ministry of Foreign Affairs we wan talk or Ministry of Education?

And can Bukar just shut up already? Before 2011, Northerners occupied a larger percentage of the civil service, whether qualified or not, they helped themselves into the public service illegally and without due process or recourse to federal character. The recently concluded CBN and NSIA recruitments had more Northerners being favoured as it always used to be. When the former NAMA DG was recruiting mostly Northerners, no one screamed marginalisation. FG should scrap FCC already.

#NoneOfMyBusiness

You are very correct. But I blame southerners for not helping people from the south Even when they had the chance to do that, unlike my northern brothers that are ready to help anybody from the north.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Buchoalfa: 2:04pm On May 09, 2016
How is this different from the CBN and FIRS recruitment under this government?
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by akanbiaa(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2016
It seems they are not happy for being given lesser slot, its not about whether it was advertised or not. Let passionate and competent people be used for slots not people that are being begged to take employment.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Kingspin(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2016
Is called change, useless fellows.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by charlesucheh(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2016
I'm still amazed at the amount of Monies. These people give out just to get those jobs...you'll hear amounts like ; 450,000, 350,000 even ranging higher!! Haba!!! So poor man wey farm all him life out to go school no go get reward for him labor again? Na wa oooO!!!
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by bigboss80s(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2016
Instead of this why don't they focus on the recent CBN illegal and nepotic recruitment.
Rubbish!
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Fourwinds: 5:23pm On May 09, 2016
gurunlocker:
and bubu says he's fighting corruption....
hmmmm.. what a pity u reson this way
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Fourwinds: 5:26pm On May 09, 2016
Kingspin:
Is called change, useless fellows.
so this happened when change came....hmmm don't embarrass ur self...go back and read d post again
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On May 09, 2016
akanbiaa:
It seems they are not happy for being given lesser slot, its not about whether it was advertised or not. Let passionate and competent people be used for slots not people that are being begged to take employment.
so is this not similar to CBN recruitment. y d Hugamuga
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by gurunlocker: 5:57pm On May 09, 2016
Fourwinds:
hmmmm.. what a pity u reson this way

a pity to your life or the way you live?
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Fourwinds: 6:00pm On May 09, 2016
gurunlocker:

a pity to your life or the way you live?
a confirmation
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by gurunlocker: 6:07pm On May 09, 2016
Fourwinds:
a confirmation

why do you people love trouble? can't you just read my comment and get the hell outta here?
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by loomer: 7:10pm On May 09, 2016
talkingdrum10:
Firstly let me. Clear the air that I am not a southerner but let justice be done wholistically.

I totally agree that the employment between 2013-2015 was lopsided to favour the southern states but the question is what about the employment that has been done between 1980-2011 that is highly in the favour of the north, who will correct that?

Make we stop to fool ourselves jare, there's nothing like federal character for the country. If u go ministry now na Hausa u go see pass.

I get friend wey do masters for abroad, and get opportunity to work for the abroad but no gree, cos him know say something dey wait am for naija. Na Hausa person.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Kingspin(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2016
Fourwinds:
so this happened when change came....hmmm don't embarrass ur self...go back and read d post again
Some happened this year.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 09, 2016
Where was the fcc when buhari was appointing only northerners?
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Adamo84(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2016
KissCODE:
what is scam about this?
They should employ people who are not qualified just to maintain federal character...

Nigeria is a country where sentiment rule on high.
So, across each Geo political zones, there are no qualified graduates or people to fill those vacancies The best thing to do is shortchange other zones abi Whatever happened to fair share
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by KissCODE(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2016
Adamo84:

So, across each Geo political zones, there are no qualified graduates or people to fill those vacancies The best thing to do is shortchange other zones abi Whatever happened to fair share
fait share has different meanings accross Nigeria.
For example: Buhari made his blood brothers & his fulani kinsmen his inner caucus & hench men, thats fair share.
Customes boss is buhari‘s friend & brother from military stock, because there is no senoir custom‘s officer that could fill that spot, thats fair share.
A retired journalist is the minister for education because he is buhari‘s brother while a former vc is a junior minister of education, thats also fair share.

Bros nigerians only dance for and in sentiment. Fair share doesnt exist anywhere.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
LOL grin Claiming FCSC recruited only 50 persons illegally in 2015 is great fallacy. Na Ministry of Foreign Affairs we wan talk or Ministry of Education?

And can Bukar just shut up already? Before 2011, Northerners occupied a larger percentage of the civil service, whether qualified or not, they helped themselves into the public service illegally and without due process or recourse to federal character. The recently concluded CBN and NSIA recruitments had more Northerners being favoured as it always used to be. When the former NAMA DG was recruiting mostly Northerners, no one screamed marginalisation. FG should scrap FCC already.

#NoneOfMyBusiness
Sir, I please I need to contact you on an Important issue.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2016
ok
Pushas:
Sir, I please I need to contact you on an Important issue.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
ok
Sir, I don't really understand this PM thing. Since this is an abandoned thread can you drop your mail and then re-edit later. Thanks for your time.
Re: Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important Questions To Ask In A Job Interview / Fbn Insurance Recruitment / Should I Tell My Boss I Got A Second Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.