Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) (20809 Views)

Bambam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 31st Birthday / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by greatman2810: 12:26am On Jun 06, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Today, June 6, 2018 is Big Brother Naija 2018 "Double Wahala" Housemate and Singer, Tope Adenibuyan, popularly known as Teddy A birthday, and to celebrate, his one-time strategic partner in the house Bam Bam took to her IG page to celebrate him.

Sharing the photo below, she wrote;

"Happy birthday to the one that has and will always have my back... from the moment we connected I understood the true meaning of loyalty, you are a chosen gift from God, I pray that God elevates you to heights unimaginable, prosper you and fill you with wisdom to conquer and rule your world. - Bam"

source: https://celebgistz.com/ex-bbnaija-bam-bam-celebrates-teddy-a-on-his-30th-birthday-photos/

3 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Yian1(m): 12:29am On Jun 06, 2018
please, who is Teddy A?

4 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 12:48am On Jun 06, 2018
greatman2810:
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Today, June 6, 2018 is Big Brother Naija 2018 "Double Wahala" Housemate and Singer, Tope Adenibuyan, popularly known as Teddy A birthday, and to celebrate, his one-time strategic partner in the house Bam Bam took to her IG page to celebrate him.

"Happy birthday to the one that has and will always have my back... from the moment we connected I understood the true meaning of loyalty, you are a chosen gift from God, I pray that God elevates you to heights unimaginable, prosper you and fill you with wisdom to conquer and rule your world. - Bam"

Just make sure you give "credits" because you copied this write-up from my blog!

See original post here >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/bbnaijas-bam-bam-celebrates-teddy-on.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by greatman2810: 12:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Yomzzyblog:

Just make sure you give credits because you copied this from my blog

i didnt copy from your blog.. you stole the post here from me
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Hbd bro

See also
Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/man-places-curse-on-his-girlfriend-for-dumping-him-shares-pic-of-them-kissing/
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Admin4322(f): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Nice
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2018
I Love her eyes, she got the eyes of my Pretty Idoma/Igede Fiancee kiss

1 Like

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Coldfeets: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2018
Yian1:
please, who is Teddy A?

Teddy A is a name of a place, animal or thing.

3 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2018
Kokan aye!!
Okoro has been owing you *#40,000* since June last year and has refused to pay.

Yesterday you begged him to give you even if it is *#20,000* and forget the rest because of a situation you found yourself this season.

He said he has only about *#17,000* in his account and can only afford to send *#15,000* to you.

As half bread is better than none, you had no option than to accept.

You woke up the next morning to see an alert of *#150,000k* with *36* missed calls from him because your phone is always on silent at night and several messages from him begging you to transfer *#135,000* back to him. He said he made a mistake, he wanted to send *#15,000k* and added one extra *0* instead.

Sincerely speaking what will you do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2018
the Whack musician grin
Efe music better pass this guy own I swr grin I regret downloading his lame song grin
aside packaging the guy worst

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by chrysan(f): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2018
hbd

1 Like

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2018
Yian1:
please, who is Teddy A?
The guy that acted Rambo 7.

3 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Riogeese(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2018
cool
ybalogs:
The guy that acted Rambo 7.
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by apikipiki1(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Yian1:
please, who is Teddy A?
if u ask me, na who i go ask?

1 Like

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
ybalogs:
Kokan aye!!
Okoro has been owing you *#40,000* since June last year and has refused to pay.

Yesterday you begged him to give you even if it is *#20,000* and forget the rest because of a situation you found yourself this season.

He said he has only about *#17,000* in his account and can only afford to send *#15,000* to you.

As half bread is better than none, you had no option than to accept.

You woke up the next morning to see an alert of *#150,000k* with *36* missed calls from him because your phone is always on silent at night and several messages from him begging you to transfer *#135,000* back to him. He said he made a mistake, he wanted to send *#15,000k* and added one extra *0* instead.

Sincerely speaking what will you do?

3 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Ogalanyaidi(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Each time I see Teddy A I remember Majek Fashek. Teddy A be warned
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by MrBigiman: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Teddy looks more than 30yrs. Congrats though. I love his charisma and approach to life

1 Like

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
greatman2810:
CELEBGISTZ.COM

source: https://celebgistz.com/ex-bbnaija-bam-bam-celebrates-teddy-a-on-his-30th-birthday-photos/
stip addressing her as Bambam call her the prostitute that got fuked in the toilet pls

1 Like

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
cute
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by chrisdstar: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Ogun is sure not "keeing" anybody today.

Happy birthday Teddy A
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Yian1:
please, who is Teddy A?
teddy a is somebody that fcks in the toilet.
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2018
undecided
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
if this guy is 30,then am 12yrs oloshi somebody undecided

2 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Agozie48: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2018
Yian1:
please, who is Teddy A?
Ask Google stop asking us
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Yomzzyblog:

Just make sure you give credits because you copied this from my blog!

See original post here >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/bbnaijas-bam-bam-celebrates-teddy-on.html
where u copy ur own 4rm
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2018
elenu igbo
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Pentools(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga anyanwu u n this ur idoma fiancée. Show her face or .....

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Every time idoma fiancee shuoo angry
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) by emelda86(f): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2018
Simple & straight to the point not that one that wrote novel untop birthday wish.

I love bamteddy so much, pray Iove finds me too...its good to be loved by the one you love.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God / Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood / Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.