Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

A Bbm Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bbm Family. (331 Views)

Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It / Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bbm Family. by boundlezz(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2016
It's of no doubt that nairaland has been of great help and succor when it comes to mending relationships, homes, job creation and entertainment as the case may be. In view of this i believe the bbm Channel (C0047E05A) or type search for Boundless Naija on the channel list.
The channel is meant to bring us together, allow us to express ourselves and most importantly meant for both singles as married.
I look forward to the family. Your criticisms are highly welcomed
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smart Mattress Will Tell You If Your Partner Is Cheating / Your Reaction To Distance Marriage. / What's The Main Cause Of Child Molestation And What Punishment Should Be Given??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.