Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS (27855 Views)

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS / Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS / Samuel Eto'o Marries Georgette Tra Lou In A Lavish White Wedding In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by Nobody: 11:38am On May 09, 2016
Viktor1983:

Who swag don Epp?
what does it profit a man to have all the swag in this world , and be broke AF?

Have u seen a prayer request for swag before?
who swag don epp? My brother, ask TJ he'll tell you how he won Tiwa with swag. cheesy grin
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by litetias(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This Etoo is so 'Swaggerless'

Get ready to be bashed. You don't know that this is NL abi? grin
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by Nobody: 11:40am On May 09, 2016
Vince77:
stfuareu.God
grin cheesy
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by Nobody: 11:41am On May 09, 2016
litetias:

Get ready to be bashed. You don't know that this is NL abi? grin
na to do Usain Bolt na cheesy
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by Nobody: 11:42am On May 09, 2016
serialkilla:
Mr swagger WA no get shishi
undecided undecided
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 09, 2016
jaksabbey:
Who dem Epp?

MONDAY MORNING TINZ
U just still mumu like ur UBA bank,..hope u have finally paid for that suit..borrow bose

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by stevLegend: 12:05pm On May 09, 2016
Lolz..... They didn't ''hang out'' Eto'o was heading to his car after a game. And Yobo was chasing after him & shoutinng Eto'ooooooo.... Eto'ooo. Wait make we snap....cheesy
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by Mcslize: 12:44pm On May 09, 2016
goodnews777:
Yobo needs to give his life to Christ . I see family issues in the not too distant future.it is not far from money not being enough again and wife disrespecting him as a result. May God give you direction young man.

Are u a prophet?
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by ITbomb(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2016
My eyes o
I swear this is what I saw

Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o Turkey Ahead Of His Testimony
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by vislabraye(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Unlike Drogba...
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by antonioculprito(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2016
cuteraeh:
yobo the greatest defender nigeria has ever produced

taa! Mechie onu! who dash am? all this millennium babies that don't know anything

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by kleppur: 12:53pm On May 09, 2016
nice
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2016
ok
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by robosky02(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2016
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by GambaOsaka: 1:50pm On May 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Are you refering to Sammy Eto'o?
My friend you know nothing about swagger?
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by jaksabbey(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2016
Egbon Nacosprof or wat is ur name Dats if it has any meaning, well if u want d suit u can come nd have it...... haters
nacosprof:
U just still mumu like ur UBA bank,..hope u have finally paid for that suit..borrow bose

Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by olarhtunji(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2016
jaksabbey:
Who dem Epp?

MONDAY MORNING TINZ

so you are one of all those cashiers that would be misbehaving on d counter ........
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by jayben(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2016
jaksabbey:
Who dem Epp?

MONDAY MORNING TINZ
who u don epp? sad

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by jaksabbey(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2016
Guess u are hi.....
olarhtunji:

so you are one of all those cashiers that would be misbehaving on d counter ........
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by jaksabbey(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2016
I epp u nau, Dats y u can't quote me.... if not u no go get any tin 2 talk tongue
jayben:

who u don epp? sad
Re: Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS by SkinnyDude(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2016
stevLegend:
Lolz..... They didn't ''hang out'' Eto'o was heading to his car after a game. And Yobo was chasing after him & shoutinng Eto'ooooooo.... Eto'ooo. Wait make we snap....cheesy
hahaha.. eto dey hear pidgin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

West Ham Signs Samir Nasri (Photos) / Don’t Sign For Chelsea, Abuja Fans Tell Eaglets / Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.