Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You (835 Views)

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by fingard02k(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2016
1. He asked your number
Until and unless his has a degree in flirting, it is a giant sign that the guy likes you. He wants to keep in touch with you and is, therefore, asking for your number.

2. Accidental Touching
When you like someone, you want to be close to them. That’s just nature! If you find your guy friend playfully or accidentally touching you on a regular basis, it could just be his way of trying to get close to you.

3. Eye Contact
If you notice he’s looking at you often and makes it a point to have eye contact with you while the two of you are talking, this not only means he likes what he sees but is trying to get you to notice him as well.

4. Endless Questions
If a guy keeps asking you questions, questions and more questions. He is probably into you. He just wants to keep the conversation going on with you.......

FULL ARTICLE www.enzyhub.com/10-ways-to-know-if-a-guy-likes-you/
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by Nobody: 11:34am On May 09, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by marshalcarter: 11:35am On May 09, 2016
Another useless thread
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by cruzita(f): 11:36am On May 09, 2016
these days na players dey ask numbers pass ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:39am On May 09, 2016
undecided hmmm i c
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by fingard02k(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2016
marshalcarter:
Another useless thread
Reasons if I may adk
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by fingard02k(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2016
marshalcarter:
Another useless thread
why do you think iz useless?
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by Nobody: 11:43am On May 09, 2016
cool mmmmm....these are the "player moves"..ladies shud be very careful coz we don't know who's genuine & a Casanova men...
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by Nobody: 11:50am On May 09, 2016
Am her employer...
¤i ask her number,probably because I'll need it for official purposes....
¤she works as my office assistant,its not unlikely we make a little body contact. undecided
¤when I send her on errands,I look her in the eyes,fa... Eye contact la?
¤She's my assistant,I ask her; how many appointments I have lined up,how many appointments I missed,how many documents I have to sign.... Endless series of questions. La

So do all tis mean I like her?? grin

Sorry to ruin the fun joor OP am inna good mood 2day ...

Wanna know why?

Ts cos am on.....

#TheWINNINGTEAM
#saiMIMZY joor smiley
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by fingard02k(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2016
slyIsaac:
Am her employer...
¤i ask her number,probably because I'll need it for official purposes....
¤she works as my office assistant,its not unlikely we make a little body contact. undecided
¤when I send her on errands,I look her in the eyes,fa... Eye contact la?
¤She's my assistant,I ask her; how many appointments I have lined up,how many appointments I missed,how many documents I have to sign.... Endless series of questions. La

So do all tis mean I like her?? grin

Sorry to ruin the fun joor OP am inna good mood 2day ...

Wanna know why?

Ts cos am on.....

#TheWINNINGTEAM
#saiMIMZY joor smiley

lolzz Lwkmd4h guess what? I just voted for MIMZY because of this your comment even though I dont even know what she looks like
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by youngberry001(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2016
cruzita:
these days na players dey ask numbers pass ooo
can i have ur number miss
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Guy Likes You by fingard02k(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2016
Are you a player?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Up A Conversation In Nigeria..(pic) / Husband Was Not Prepared For Wife’s Answer When He Asked If She Had Been Unfaith / Who Is A Successful Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.