Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy (26242 Views)

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by queenfav(f): 9:47am On May 10, 2016
Hahahahaha..I told my colleagues that the odds are always not in a woman's favour where marriage is concerned. She leaves her family,adopts his name,gets pregnant, loses her firm boobs and taut skin,cooks,cleans,services him,takes care of kids,deals with Bs from in-laws and others..Men should be grateful and even cry tears of joy when a woman says yes to a marriage proposal, cos she just signed up for a whole lot of stress,and its for life!Anyways,i am only considering getting married for d companionship and maybe a child.. shikena.

6 Likes

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by samx4real(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2016
Foolish Cow
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by JOYOSITA(f): 9:49am On May 10, 2016
I totally agree with him. We don't even need the money or sperm either.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Odunharry(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2016
saw this yesterday and I Smh
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by makdcash(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2016
Waris this one saying undecided

quote author=nerodenero post=45457645]Women are the neck, men are the head. Without the neck, can the head function properly?[/quote]
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by joseph1832(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2016
And the AreaFada has spoken. However, I'll agree to disagree with him. The way I see this issue of men and women, is one that is mutually exclusive. Men need women, just like women need men.
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Odunharry(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2016
nerodenero:
Women are the neck, men are the head. Without the neck, can the head function properly?
And you don't know without the brain which is located in the head, the neck can't do anything !?!

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:53am On May 10, 2016
Stunt thing
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Odunharry(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2016
MRBrownJ:
i fully disagree with his post...
- men AND women cant control our emotions, thats the reason why you see women crying and biatching all the time, for even the slightest issue. about beating women, there is nothing new here,the reason is A) the bible teaches these men that women MUST be submissive so when they aint, they get punched into submission and B) if a woman loses her mind and has the audacity to raise her hands on a man, then she should get equal treatment. as for alcohol, compare that with SHOPPING and tell me if women can control their emotions there.
FACT#1 men AND women cant control their emotions

- working a full time job, managing a household and caring for kids?! when did you see a woman doing that?! abeg, this is a lie unless you simply direct your maid to do the cooking, cleaning the home and raising your kids during the day, while you are at work. it shouldnt even been attempted, as a human being need to rest their bodies. furthermore, why should African men manage a home when they have a wife who is home doing nothing? thats HER job in the African lifestyle, thats why many happily stay home.
FACT#2 NOBODY has a full time job and take care of a home and kids by themselves.

- women only need men for sperm and money, TRUE, while we men only need women for sex as we already have the money... and its because of that MONEY that women will always be the WEAKER ones, because men will continue using it to blackmail women into doing exactly what they desire (aka cook, clean, raise kids and fukc us like p0rnstars, even if they dont want to).
FACT#3 whoever desires MONEY will always be a slave to whoever got the money!

- men are big babies, YES!!!! if a man works 10+ hrs everyday and brings all the cheddar, then he needs to be treated as a KING when he comes back home to a wife who directed the maid to do all the chores. thats the time wifey needs to do all what this man desires, in order to have him fit to go back to work the next day, while she stays home doing whatever she does all day. if this woman wants to therefore use that to manipulate him then thats her own problems (to be ungrateful), and not ours
FACT#4 taking care of your hardworking man is the DUTY of all stay at home wifey!

- men cant control their sexual urges, YES!!!! sadly men and women are different sexually. God created us with a tiger in our pants and since our earlier age, we cant CONTROL/TAME it. if we see a sexy woman, nice tittays out their bras or some aass, that tiger will "roar" regardless if we are married or in a r/ship. the important part is to be able to ACT RIGHT when we have these sexual urges, and certainly not try to control them. sadly, as stated before, women desire us for money, thus many marry/date us for money and will never divorce/dump a man who cheat on their "money desperate" self, so guess what? due to that fact, many men gladly and openly cheat with women who dont care if they are married or in a r/ship, so long as they have MONEY
FACT#5 because of the Money that these women so desire, whatever a man does with his sexual urges, is IRRELEVANT!

- men die younger, OFF COURSE WE DO!!!! we work harder, have more stressful lives due to that fact, we put our lives at risk to provide for our women etc. no woman CAN/SHOULD ever compare having a day job with staying at home. we are murdered (sometimes by women) because we have the money, yes! it aint easy being a man.
FACT#6 NOBODY can predict the future and therefore, we should enjoy the ride the best we see fit.
Nice one
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by tete7000(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2016
But women vis-a-vis the mothers are also part of the problems. They train male children to perpetually depend on women for survivals.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Princedapace(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2016
Shortyy:
Uncle Charlie, I don't need your sperm nor your money. I need your L.O.V.E

Oya, come and take it...
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2016
Now its just for Sperm o!!

Women have Money now..

They also have D!ldo's that are bigger than some guys diickoder.

All they need is just sperm to fertilize their eggs thats all.. And men would become obsolete and become an endangered specie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by annnikky(f): 9:55am On May 10, 2016
wilybebsy:
This mad man shacheesycheesy

Cos he just said d bitter truth that's y he's a mad man abi? Na wah to u ooo.... Lol
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by EdDave(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2016
What about companionship? God who made a mistake abi?
Look who is giving advice angry
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by pimplucious: 9:57am On May 10, 2016
sinaj:
Dis is quite funny grin

But on a serious note, women are d stronger vessel here.
They can go tru lots of hardship, suffering nd still remain strong unlike the male folks.

That's why u see more of widows dan widowers.

Apart from the money nd sperm tho, we still need that love nd feeling of self belonging tongue

I prefer Maslow's theory to Charly boy's theory lol

The money part tho is pretty much peculiar to Nigerian girls or better still, black girls generally. An average white girl does not reason in that direction trust me

3 Likes

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Odunharry(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2016
Kunlenoni:
That's for irresponsible ones, responsible ladies needs affection and Companion.

True this. put all ladies need affection and companion not responsible or irresponsible
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by danidee10(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2016
Yeah I agree that women are stronger emotionally....but most times forming 'stronger' and withholding all those emotion and pain is not the best. Seriously it bleeps many women up mentally and could lead to more pain at the end of the day. (that story that was here on nairaland where a woman didn't have sex with her husband for over 20 years...she refused to cry out for all those years only to discover that he was impotent)

They'll become unnecessarily wicked and hostile to everyone (our female teachers In school then grin)

Some might commit murder

Some might be forming strong emotionally and be used as punching bags till they die

Etc etc etc
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by seankay(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2016
If not for satisfying Konji, what is the need for women?

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Odunharry(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2016
makdcash:
Waris this one saying undecided

quote author=nerodenero post=45457645]Women are the neck, men are the head. Without the neck, can the head function properly?
u dey mind am
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Smart101: 10:00am On May 10, 2016
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

Now that the person God, the creator Himself, made the head says he is not fit to lead. Civilization, self-esteem or what, who is to blame?

How many of those who totally agree with Charlie boy want to grow up and become who he is now?
How many men have been in his shoes?
How many men have had the experience that made him conclude he is weaker than the female folks?

You cant give what you don't have. His theory comes from his life experience.
Kindly take note of that before preaching his gospel.

You are weaker if you think so of yourself, whether man or woman.
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by meeky007(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2016
I DNT TINK UNKL CHARLY BLIV IN LOVE
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Odunharry(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2016
some can't think for themselves. a pity
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by 76Naira(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2016
Shallow!!!
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by iceberylin(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2016
sinaj:
Dis is quite funny grin

They can go tru lots of hardship, suffering nd still remain strong unlike the male folks.

Apart from the money nd sperm tho, we still need that love nd feeling of self belonging tongue

So which one are you in the picture undecided

The beautiful one or the Beautiful one kiss
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Grundig: 10:04am On May 10, 2016
I agree with charlyboy 110%.

Many of us guys are nothing to write home about. Our values and intergrity have been eroded. Many of us are As fickle as debris.

Save for tradition and procreation, the women folk have no need for many of us guys.

3 Likes

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Joe171(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2016
MRBrownJ:
i fully disagree with his post...
- men AND women cant control our emotions, thats the reason why you see women crying and biatching all the time, for even the slightest issue. about beating women, there is nothing new here,the reason is A) the bible teaches these men that women MUST be submissive so when they aint, they get punched into submission and B) if a woman loses her mind and has the audacity to raise her hands on a man, then she should get equal treatment. as for alcohol, compare that with SHOPPING and tell me if women can control their emotions there.
FACT#1 men AND women cant control their emotions

- working a full time job, managing a household and caring for kids?! when did you see a woman doing that?! abeg, this is a lie unless you simply direct your maid to do the cooking, cleaning the home and raising your kids during the day, while you are at work. it shouldnt even been attempted, as a human being need to rest their bodies. furthermore, why should African men manage a home when they have a wife who is home doing nothing? thats HER job in the African lifestyle, thats why many happily stay home.
FACT#2 NOBODY has a full time job and take care of a home and kids by themselves.

- women only need men for sperm and money, TRUE, while we men only need women for sex as we already have the money... and its because of that MONEY that women will always be the WEAKER ones, because men will continue using it to blackmail women into doing exactly what they desire (aka cook, clean, raise kids and fukc us like p0rnstars, even if they dont want to).
FACT#3 whoever desires MONEY will always be a slave to whoever got the money!

- men are big babies, YES!!!! if a man works 10+ hrs everyday and brings all the cheddar, then he needs to be treated as a KING when he comes back home to a wife who directed the maid to do all the chores. thats the time wifey needs to do all what this man desires, in order to have him fit to go back to work the next day, while she stays home doing whatever she does all day. if this woman wants to therefore use that to manipulate him then thats her own problems (to be ungrateful), and not ours
FACT#4 taking care of your hardworking man is the DUTY of all stay at home wifey!

- men cant control their sexual urges, YES!!!! sadly men and women are different sexually. God created us with a tiger in our pants and since our earlier age, we cant CONTROL/TAME it. if we see a sexy woman, nice tittays out their bras or some aass, that tiger will "roar" regardless if we are married or in a r/ship. the important part is to be able to ACT RIGHT when we have these sexual urges, and certainly not try to control them. sadly, as stated before, women desire us for money, thus many marry/date us for money and will never divorce/dump a man who cheat on their "money desperate" self, so guess what? due to that fact, many men gladly and openly cheat with women who dont care if they are married or in a r/ship, so long as they have MONEY
FACT#5 because of the Money that these women so desire, whatever a man does with his sexual urges, is IRRELEVANT!

- men die younger, OFF COURSE WE DO!!!! we work harder, have more stressful lives due to that fact, we put our lives at risk to provide for our women etc. no woman CAN/SHOULD ever compare having a day job with staying at home. we are murdered (sometimes by women) because we have the money, yes! it aint easy being a man.
FACT#6 NOBODY can predict the future and therefore, we should enjoy the ride the best we see fit.

I was thinking charly was right untill I read this comment.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by kirchofff(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2016
Shortyy:
Uncle Charlie, I don't need your sperm nor your money. I need your L.O.V.E
if u want the LOVE, CUM and collect it
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by swaggzo(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Click like if u agree with C.boy,click share if you think otherwise

I AM THE ONLY ONE TO CLICK SHARE, AND IDGAF angry
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by MotherConfesor(f): 10:06am On May 10, 2016
Charly boy has decency to talk on marital issues... Your postulations are faulty. SO you think it's all about money and sperm for a woman? No love, home, children warmth family, young man you have no idea...
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Odunharry(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2016
seankay:
If not for satisfying Konji, what is the need for women?
alot trust me....Both men and women need each other aside sex.
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Curvinus(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2016
Listen to this douche.
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Nobody: 10:08am On May 10, 2016
sinaj:
Dis is quite funny grin

Or could it be that men die younger because they spend all their life working hard to provide/impress and keep their wives happy?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour Kissing His Daughter, Gabrielle Munachim Okoli (Photo) / Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter / Happy 44th Birthday To Star Actor Adebayo Femi (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.