Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy (26243 Views)

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Ifebazz(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2016
nerodenero:
Women are the neck, men are the head. Without the neck, can the head function properly?
Now suppose you had only the neck, whatever should we call that?
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by misspatsy(f): 2:05pm On May 10, 2016
Boboye4slim:
Mr sissy is so wrong on this one. Women need men way more than we need them. Forget about sexual urge or whatever. who tell you say I can't go without sex forever, only stupid irresponsible men can't control urges. The only reason I need women is to reproduce. Other than reproduction, they are USELESS!!! I repeat women are useless if not for reproduction sake!!! They can't even reproduce without men! Let's get real here Tell me what they have to offer other than reproduction and sex!! I don't need a woman to eat or take care of my home that's a fact
You are really pained oo

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by GloriaNinja(f): 2:07pm On May 10, 2016
Mr marriage advocate
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 10, 2016
Can someone explain how this "BABA" got his marriage counselling experience?

By giving shitty misandrist counsel like this?
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Boboye4slim(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2016
misspatsy:
You are really pained oo
for your mind! You female want equality but can't stand beatings. Equality my yanshhole!! You want them to give you the free right to rule over your husband, freely cheat as you like and when you get treated the way you deserve, you can file for divorce and take away all your husband hustle for. An intelligent and responsible woman can work and still manage her home well. Only the thieves, cheats, whores and never do well wives would be asking for equality. Women begging men for equality, if we are really equal why do you have to beg for it Your role, existence, being, life world is to support!! Be proud of that! Like your great-grandmother were!
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by misspatsy(f): 3:34pm On May 10, 2016
Boboye4slim:
for your mind! You female want equality but can't stand beatings. Equality my yanshhole!! You want them to give you the free right to rule over your husband, freely cheat as you like and when you get treated the way you deserve, you can file for divorce and take away all your husband hustle for. An intelligent and responsible woman can work and still manage her home well. Only the thieves, cheats, whores and never do well wives would be asking for equality. Women begging men for equality, if we are really equal why do you have to beg for it Your role, existence, being, life world is to support!! Be proud of that! Like your great-grandmother were!
Lol....who mentioned gender equality now.Seems like someone dear to you hurt you that's why you sound like a scorned woman.
Take heart,it will pass.I respect my man because he is matured and well behaved,I don't wish to control him cos I need it not.
Go find a woman who would do same for you and stop crying

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Gracing(f): 4:20pm On May 10, 2016
Well said

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Haryohdeji(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2016
MRBrownJ:
i fully disagree with his post...
- men AND women cant control our emotions, thats the reason why you see women crying and biatching all the time, for even the slightest issue. about beating women, there is nothing new here,the reason is A) the bible teaches these men that women MUST be submissive so when they aint, they get punched into submission and B) if a woman loses her mind and has the audacity to raise her hands on a man, then she should get equal treatment. as for alcohol, compare that with SHOPPING and tell me if women can control their emotions there.
FACT#1 men AND women cant control their emotions

- working a full time job, managing a household and caring for kids?! when did you see a woman doing that?! abeg, this is a lie unless you simply direct your maid to do the cooking, cleaning the home and raising your kids during the day, while you are at work. it shouldnt even been attempted, as a human being need to rest their bodies. furthermore, why should African men manage a home when they have a wife who is home doing nothing? thats HER job in the African lifestyle, thats why many happily stay home.
FACT#2 NOBODY has a full time job and take care of a home and kids by themselves.

- women only need men for sperm and money, TRUE, while we men only need women for sex as we already have the money... and its because of that MONEY that women will always be the WEAKER ones, because men will continue using it to blackmail women into doing exactly what they desire (aka cook, clean, raise kids and fukc us like p0rnstars, even if they dont want to).
FACT#3 whoever desires MONEY will always be a slave to whoever got the money!

- men are big babies, YES!!!! if a man works 10+ hrs everyday and brings all the cheddar, then he needs to be treated as a KING when he comes back home to a wife who directed the maid to do all the chores. thats the time wifey needs to do all what this man desires, in order to have him fit to go back to work the next day, while she stays home doing whatever she does all day. if this woman wants to therefore use that to manipulate him then thats her own problems (to be ungrateful), and not ours
FACT#4 taking care of your hardworking man is the DUTY of all stay at home wifey!

- men cant control their sexual urges, YES!!!! sadly men and women are different sexually. God created us with a tiger in our pants and since our earlier age, we cant CONTROL/TAME it. if we see a sexy woman, nice tittays out their bras or some aass, that tiger will "roar" regardless if we are married or in a r/ship. the important part is to be able to ACT RIGHT when we have these sexual urges, and certainly not try to control them. sadly, as stated before, women desire us for money, thus many marry/date us for money and will never divorce/dump a man who cheat on their "money desperate" self, so guess what? due to that fact, many men gladly and openly cheat with women who dont care if they are married or in a r/ship, so long as they have MONEY
FACT#5 because of the Money that these women so desire, whatever a man does with his sexual urges, is IRRELEVANT!

- men die younger, OFF COURSE WE DO!!!! we work harder, have more stressful lives due to that fact, we put our lives at risk to provide for our women etc. no woman CAN/SHOULD ever compare having a day job with staying at home. we are murdered (sometimes by women) because we have the money, yes! it aint easy being a man.
FACT#6 NOBODY can predict the future and therefore, we should enjoy the ride the best we see fit.
Nice quote but I don't totally agree with ur last point saying"Nobody can predict the future"... You have to shed more Light on that....
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Haryohdeji(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2016
MRBrownJ:
i fully disagree with his post...
- men AND women cant control our emotions, thats the reason why you see women crying and biatching all the time, for even the slightest issue. about beating women, there is nothing new here,the reason is A) the bible teaches these men that women MUST be submissive so when they aint, they get punched into submission and B) if a woman loses her mind and has the audacity to raise her hands on a man, then she should get equal treatment. as for alcohol, compare that with SHOPPING and tell me if women can control their emotions there.
FACT#1 men AND women cant control their emotions

- working a full time job, managing a household and caring for kids?! when did you see a woman doing that?! abeg, this is a lie unless you simply direct your maid to do the cooking, cleaning the home and raising your kids during the day, while you are at work. it shouldnt even been attempted, as a human being need to rest their bodies. furthermore, why should African men manage a home when they have a wife who is home doing nothing? thats HER job in the African lifestyle, thats why many happily stay home.
FACT#2 NOBODY has a full time job and take care of a home and kids by themselves.

- women only need men for sperm and money, TRUE, while we men only need women for sex as we already have the money... and its because of that MONEY that women will always be the WEAKER ones, because men will continue using it to blackmail women into doing exactly what they desire (aka cook, clean, raise kids and fukc us like p0rnstars, even if they dont want to).

- men are big babies, YES!!!! if a man works 10+ hrs everyday and brings all the cheddar, then he needs to be treated as a KING when he comes back home to a wife who directed the maid to do all the chores. thats the time wifey needs to do all what this man desires, in order to have him fit to go back to work the next day, while she stays home doing whatever she does all day. if this woman wants to therefore use that to manipulate him then thats her own problems (to be ungrateful), and not ours
FACT#4 taking care of your hardworking man is the DUTY of all stay at home wifey!

- men cant control their sexual urges, YES!!!! sadly men and women are different sexually. God created us with a tiger in our pants and since our earlier age, we cant CONTROL/TAME it. if we see a sexy woman, nice tittays out their bras or some aass, that tiger will "roar" regardless if we are married or in a r/ship. the important part is to be able to ACT RIGHT when we have these sexual urges, and certainly not try to control them. sadly, as stated before, women desire us for money, thus many marry/date us for money and will never divorce/dump a man who cheat on their "money desperate" self, so guess what? due to that fact, many men gladly and openly cheat with women who dont care if they are married or in a r/ship, so long as they have MONEY
FACT#5 because of the Money that these women so desire, whatever a man does with his sexual urges, is IRRELEVANT!

- men die younger, OFF COURSE WE DO!!!! we work harder, have more stressful lives due to that fact, we put our lives at risk to provide for our women etc. no woman CAN/SHOULD ever compare having a day job with staying at home. we are murdered (sometimes by women) because we have the money, yes! it aint easy being a man.
FACT#6 NOBODY can predict the future and therefore, we should enjoy the ride the best we see fit.
Nice quote but I don't totally agree with ur last point saying"Nobody can predict the future"... You have to shed more Light on that....because it have some certain things we can predict about the future
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by sinaj(f): 5:14pm On May 10, 2016
Edusouls:
no be una don use wickedness and bad attitiude kill una husbands finish, wait men population don deplete finish, una go start to marry una selves nowadays,this just the begining..
who b d una

Abeg I neva marry o!
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by sinaj(f): 5:15pm On May 10, 2016
swaggzo:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO REASONABLE,
ALMOST EVERYTIME?? ?
kiss
wanna be smart for ya kiss

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Charlesdock(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Good day Mr. Chairman,Moderator, Panel of Judges,Time Keeper,Co-debaters and Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen..

My names are SmellyM0uth ALAGA1. I am here to support the motion which says that---"Most men of today are the weaker sex and can't control themselves emotionally.."

Listen and be blessed grin
You never start nah grin
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Smellymouth: 5:21pm On May 10, 2016
Charlesdock:
You never start nah grin

Baba, calm down grin cheesy

The show go soon start grin

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by xtervaganza(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2016
Why anybody would take this junkie serious is beyond me
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 10, 2016
nerodenero:
Women are the neck, men are the head. Without the neck, can the head function properly?

No ooo, e go just dey roll up and down in total disarray.grin
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Boboye4slim(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2016
misspatsy:
Lol....who mentioned gender equality now.Seems like someone dear to you hurt you that's why you sound like a scorned woman.
Take heart,it will pass.I respect my man because he is matured and well behaved,I don't wish to control him cos I need it not.
Go find a woman who would do same for you and stop crying
ODE who cares if you have a man or not. Why on earth will I be down coz a woman hurt me? I be amala for your eyes abi? I'm not like your man that you can manipulate like a teddy bear OK. A woman get to remain submissive to me. You try shit you get beat up. No chill! The sole purpose of Your idea of a responsible man is to turn him into a fool who can tell hi right from left. I don't buy into that.
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Charlesdock(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, calm down grin cheesy
The show go soon start grin
We dey wait oo grin

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by misspatsy(f): 8:25pm On May 10, 2016
Boboye4slim:
ODE who cares if you have a man or not. Why on earth will I be down coz a woman hurt me? I be amala for your eyes abi? I'm not like your man that you can manipulate like a teddy bear OK. A woman get to remain submissive to me. You try shit you get beat up. No chill! The sole purpose of Your idea of a responsible man is to turn him into a fool who can tell hi right from left. I don't buy into that.
I don't manipulate anyone cos I don't need to,submission is power and can be used to control folks like you even without your knowledge. Its your type that form on social media but are asslickers to women in real life. You don't know what a responsible man is that's why you talk like this.
Such a bitter soul

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Boboye4slim(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2016
misspatsy:
I don't manipulate anyone cos I don't need to,submission is power and can be used to control folks like you even without your knowledge. Its your type that form on social media but are asslickers to women in real life. You don't know what a responsible man is that's why you talk like this.
Such a bitter soul
whichever soul I am is none of your business. So the reason you actually submit to your husband is to control him. You see you're revealing who you truly are, a narcissistic self absorbed wife. Asslicker or not thats not your case to answer. They love it and submit more when I link their ass. Your guy should try linking your ass once. You need it!
Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by misspatsy(f): 9:45pm On May 10, 2016
Boboye4slim:
whichever soul I am is none of your business. So the reason you actually submit to your husband is to control him. You see you're revealing who you truly are, a narcissistic self absorbed wife. Asslicker or not thats not your case to answer. They love it and submit more when I link their ass. Your guy should try linking your ass once. You need it!
Continue licking off your destiny,am sure derz nothing left of it that's why u couldn't make any sense of d years you spent wasting away in bitterness and anger.Get a life,go to school and stop being disgrace to your generation

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by MRBrownJ: 1:35am On May 11, 2016
Haryohdeji:
Nice quote but I don't totally agree with ur last point saying"Nobody can predict the future"... You have to shed more Light on that....because it have some certain things we can predict about the future

what i simply meant by that is we (men AND women) cannot predict whether we are going to die young or not, because anyone (men AND women) could be the healthiest/luckiest/richest and still get hit by a car and die as we step outside tomorrow.

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by Moana(f): 6:38am On May 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
Those were the two main reasons Tiwa discarded the husband like used tissue paper after extracting sperm and using him to raise to the top.

The way and manner some women over package even rotten eggs to emotionally bleed men deserves national emergency.Most men are dying silently in today's Dubai and London marriages.

We need a new movement to rescue such weak men from the feminists.
so you would force your daughter to stay with an adulterous men who abuses drugs because she had her wedding in Dubai? undecided

Re: If Not For Money Or Sperm, Women Really Have No Need For Men - Charly Boy by vague: 7:01am On May 28, 2016
MRBrownJ:

Maybe your mother was only needed for sex, but in 2016 i see women working full time and taking care of their husbands and children every day without making it sound like its absolutely impossible.

From your post im assuming your mother did not cook and clean after you and neither did she help you with your school or any problem that came you came across as you grew up. You can agree with me that all she did was just sit around at home waiting to open her legs for her husband as soon as he got home right?

And how many African families abroad can afford getting a maid while the wife just sits at home all day? Wait o! All these African women that live abroad and call themselves Nurses, doctors, beauticans , general cleaners are really just lying about working and they actually stay at home all day and pick up money under the matress at the end of the month to send back home?

If money is what controls women then you should find it completely normal for a woman to leave you for the next rich guy the same way its natural for a man to lack self-control when it comes to attractive women.

Flavour Kissing His Daughter, Gabrielle Munachim Okoli (Photo) / Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter / Happy 44th Birthday To Star Actor Adebayo Femi (picture)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89